Page 61 of 144 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2869

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I dont hear this market chatter among anyone in the city as I pass by. Not coworkers or people at line in while foods.
    Maybe we haven’t found pain yet. Let’s drill more and see?

I agree. This isn’t spooking anyone yet.
    Name:  VIX.PNG
Views: 1312
Size:  149.9 KB

I mean I would call this a bit rattled...

Load Metric
    I see the number. I just don’t feel it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    fair enough...hope youre right about that...

side note: 'tine if you're looking to sell options today is the perfect day to do so because you are gonna be selling expensive vega...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

side note: 'tine if you're looking to sell options today is the perfect day to do so because you are gonna be selling expensive vega...
    We can’t bounce until people capitulate. Lol, show me where it hurts on the doll.

I’m curious how the conversation migrates from virus to other issues.

We will gap up tomorrow. Just a feel. You couldn’t get out today and you can’t get in tomorrow.

We created some island tops on the averages. I’ll draw some pictures later.

Diamond
    Load Metric

We can’t bounce until people capitulate. Lol, show me where it hurts on the doll.

We will gap up tomorrow. Just a feel. You couldn’t get out today and you can’t get in tomorrow.

Even with these past 2 days, im up on the month thanks to tesla and amazon. Wierd bit true.

Comments

Sanlmar: Nice

Platinum
    Load Metric

just need trump on the case...if he shitcans all this expensive vol im selling I will love him forever..

Load Metric
    SaaS stocks calling to me. Inspired by Zoom maybe.

CRM earnings

Cloud shit stocks? Immune

Just thinking.. just putting together a “what if” shopping list

Airlines on CNBC now. Regrets

Load Metric

The real question is are we taking the computers out this time or not. If we are, we got a ways to go.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have a serious finance question tangential to this thread.

I have about $10k in high interest credit card debt. I have some stock market investments I can take out to pay off the debt, that I would be completely taxed on. I haven't done so the last year or so because the market has been so good it didn't seem to make sense. Is the likelihood of the market tanking now high enough I should just take the money out, take the tax hit, and pay off my cards? I would of course be taking the L on whatever $$ the stocks lost today.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I have about $10k in high interest credit card debt. I have some stock market investments I can take out to pay off the debt, that I would be completely taxed on. I haven't done so the last year or so because the market has been so good it didn't seem to make sense. Is the likelihood of the market tanking now high enough I should just take the money out, take the tax hit, and pay off my cards? I would of course be taking the L on whatever $$ the stocks lost today.
    think about it this way verm…

what is the interest rate on that CC debt? if it's high interest im guessing it's north of 25%...is any investment that you have right now going to return 25%? the answer is 100% NO...yes the past year or two have been fucking insane, TSLA doubling in the first month of the year, etc...but overall I believe long-term equity return rates are something like 8-10%...you're always better off paying off high interest shit debt (ie not mortgage debt) than anything else...

Comments

sonatine: iron in these words

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Whats the prognosis for tomorrow? Can there be more shit being thrown in my face?

Load Metric
    lol @ shak jesus christ, cherry on the cake
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

You should cash out asap, and it has nothing to do with what I think is going to happen in the market (because nobody knows that anyway). You're going to have to take a tax hit at some point anyway. Any time you have interest over 8% you should be paying that off before putting any money away.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Def buying a bunch when market opens tomorrow

Load Metric

from a scalping perspective, today felt very, very different. no oomph, no wind in sales, nothing carrying momentum long enough to profit off of or even create reliable patterns, everything was leaves fluttering in the wind. lots of re-reversals immediately after i punched my stoploss parachutes, pretty much constantly actually, in both directions.

reminded me actually of when i used to windsurf, sometimes everything would go calm and youre trying to stay upright and lean into the slightest breeze but suddenly the waves are the dominant force and you cant go anywhere but wet.

many times did i think about abrown's comment regarding being profitable in a down market and each time it felt more prescient than the last.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Def buying a bunch when market opens tomorrow
    Bad decision, market still has 10%+ to give.

It’s been itching for a reason to correct.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Jesus, wtf Palo Alto

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

You should cash out asap, and it has nothing to do with what I think is going to happen in the market (because nobody knows that anyway). You're going to have to take a tax hit at some point anyway. Any time you have interest over 8% you should be paying that off before putting any money away.
    Yeah. You are probably right. The funds update at 3 pm PST, so I will assess how bad the bloodbath today was, and probably cut my losses and withdraw the rest.

Load Metric

Thread Information