Page 49 of 144 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Imagine working for Tesla in an job making 200k+ a year?

First of all you are probably bonus eligable and I’m sure some of that is in stock. So right out the gate that is up 200% the last two months.

Secondly and probably more important (unless you an executive with tons of shares) the stock is to the moon and they are raising tons of cash. This means even though they shooting off cash paying your dumb ass the market just game them permission to pay you for years to come before they need to think about layoffs.

Great spot to be in right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    We were down 250 early this morning .... they just keep buying.

We are going to zero on rates. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Gonna pause at 1.31 or similar but you just can’t fight it. It’s relentless

It’s impossible for me to get real street level anecdotal reporting. In a age of twitter and weibo you think there would be someone .... at least until they were taken away

Had a talk with a Real Estate agent yesterday who gave me the inside scoop. She said the market will flip back to a buyers market inside of three months. She is advising if you have a house on the market now drop the price and get out now.

Don’t think she has an in at the Fed so I’m not worried.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Imagine working for Tesla in an job making 200k+ a year?

First of all you are probably bonus eligable and I’m sure some of that is in stock. So right out the gate that is up 200% the last two months.

Secondly and probably more important (unless you an executive with tons of shares) the stock is to the moon and they are raising tons of cash. This means even though they shooting off cash paying your dumb ass the market just game them permission to pay you for years to come before they need to think about layoffs.

Great spot to be in right now.
    Throwing staplers

My analog is Apple during the development of the iPhone. The pressure was relentless from Jobs. He pitted two teams against one another. Everyone got divorced. Lives were shattered. EVERYONE is gone

You see that with the infamous executive flight at TSLA. The pit in your stomach knowing you gotta hang long enough to get vested. The abuse they know you will tuck up. I’ve lived that hell.

Load Metric

We are going to zero on rates. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Gonna pause at 1.31 or similar but you just can’t fight it. It’s relentless

It’s impossible for me to get real street level anecdotal reporting. In a age of twitter and weibo you think there would be someone .... at least until they were taken away

Had a talk with a Real Estate agent yesterday who gave me the inside scoop. She said the market will flip back to a buyers market inside of three months. She is advising if you have a house on the market now drop the price and get out now.

I heard some stories about housing in the rich Connecticut suburbs for NYC. Tough market. Not sure it true or not.

Load Metric
    relevant but barely; dont let me interrupt..

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Steve Eisman is far funnier than Steve Carrell

Eisman does a speech on the housing crisis which is the gold standard on the topic.

I gotta take a walk cause shit just hasn’t worked out like I had hoped. I had the world by the balls this morning and it all slipped away

GL

Comments

sonatine: gecmis olsun

Load Metric

Comments

Daly: Lolz

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Philly housing index ATH

$hgx

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Wondering if I should splash at 810... might hit 900 by EOW...

Teslaments.

Load Metric
    there is a _lot_ of resistance at this 800 level. and its winning.

honestly this jump was likely financed by robinhood rubes who saw musk's name pop up and assumed it was time to get their beaks wet again. my gut says there will be a drop after hours.

but honestly i mean, a lot can happen in the next 2h45m.

im more concerned with the underperformance of my nvidia call. they have an earnings report coming up and should be _golden_ but its hard to know if the current meh movement is because they have 4 straight dips on earnings or virus or what.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

honestly this jump was likely financed by robinhood rubes who saw musk's name pop up and assumed it was time to get their beaks wet again. my gut says there will be a drop after hours.

im more concerned with the underperformance of my nvidia call. they have an earnings report coming up and should be _golden_ but its hard to know if the current meh movement is because they have 4 straight dips on earnings or virus or what.
    MU has been up a couple of points so I would assume Nvidia should have positive results as well.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Also, please post more Robinhood meme's. I see 20 somethings on the train checking their account all the time. I chuckle.

Load Metric
    and of course i hit enter and it breaks 800.

Load Metric
    if i had to predict id say the post market money is going to cash out and it will open around 760 tomorrow but seriously if its not obvious im not suggesting i have some sort of edge with that prediction.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

The kids around the degen water cooler often say that a run can be equal to previous consolidation.

Nasdaq comp. pretty cool

Name:  38EC1386-3215-475D-A8FC-480B01D16D42.jpeg
Views: 1046
Size:  368.2 KB

Sowhynot another $150 onto NVDA

This was a paid promotion

Comments

sonatine: preach

Load Metric
    elon just financed giga berlin in 32 seconds.

to quote gerber, the market likes it when tesla has money.

Load Metric
    welp, if this bump lasts until market open, i had a real fuckin good day.

Load Metric
    read an interesting opinion; tesla shoring up its books on the cusp of the coronavirus going full plague mode is extremely good business and puts them on solid ground for the foreseeable duration.

Load Metric
    This stock is such a disaster, it’s going to be like when Amazon lost 99% of its value in a single day. It might work it’s way back but still firmly believe as long as Musk is leading it is a terrible long term hold. Guy doesn’t care about making money.

Institutions will cash out and leave the crumbs to the Robinhood investors.

Also, will their be a lawsuit prior to them making the stock offer? Since Musk said 14 days ago that they won’t need a capital raise, wouldn’t be surprised if their is an injunction.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    This stock is such a disaster, it’s going to be like when Amazon lost 99% of its value in a single day. It might work it’s way back but still firmly believe as long as Musk is leading it is a terrible long term hold. Guy doesn’t care about making money.

Institutions will cash out and leave the crumbs to the Robinhood investors.

Also, will their be a lawsuit prior to them making the stock offer? Since Musk said 14 days ago that they won’t need a capital raise, wouldn’t be surprised if their is an injunction.

let me translate this so it kinda fits in with the theme of this thread:

everyone should be keeping a long range put on this and just constantly cashing it out on dips, harvesting the white meat, and then clocking a new one. within 6 months youll be freerolling a $80k payday if things take a dramatic turn.
    ok?

because as it stands your post is basically just a huge glass of whine.

Thread Information