Page 45 of 144 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Glad I wasnt greedy and got out at 905
    Amazing how you're always able to get in at the low and out at the high, and you're able to announce this after the surge or dip has happened instead of when you're making the trade. If you weren't known for being so honest it would almost be suspect.

Comments

Sheesfaced: lol

WillieMcFML: got that nerd

Load Metric
    13F filings are just about due.

This is where you’ll see holdings or divestitures by Saudi princes

It’s backward looking but fun. It doesn’t matter to my style except that it’s something I mull while watching the green phosphor. With that said, I personally think the institutional investors who need to market themselves as green finally feel TSLA is safe and that’s a
    lot of your volume.

It doesn’t matter cause they are the dumb money day to day

I’m tired. An English translation form13F wasn’t immediately available but this youtube is quick and dirty. Warren Buffet and AAPL holdings is the example I think

Load Metric
    a broker said all his clients wanted to buy the dip.

all of them.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

all of them.
    Can you fault them? Especially when this corona shit subsides in a month

Load Metric
    One last thought.

I know you’re stuck with your 401k but this was the last train out of the station (bail). That’s my feel.

I don’t know if you’ve seen this take on Reddit yet:
    When people are quarantined or tested during a disaster like Katrina - food gets short and you can’t get Netflix ..... tempers flare and unrest follows.

I’d watch Wuhan, China and Los Angeles for civil unrest

Load Metric
    based on feedback from this thread and a lot of googling, ive pivoted from actual pattern based decisions and logic and now i just flock to volatility and hedge out the middle.

my sample size is minuscule but the math is sound and the results are promising.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also consider that until tsla is down to about the 400 range, this madness will likely continue.

related note: the texas gigafactory he's about to turn up to build cybertrucks in.

that... will likely be his waterloo.

Load Metric
    Stock is still up $100 this week. Mostly day traders got hurt.

Load Metric
    probably why btc is surging the same day tsla caught the vapors.

Load Metric
    Baillie Gifford has 13.8m shares on lock.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    more absolute robinhood gold:

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric

LOL

I saw this earlier today, and was actually going to post this one in a little bit. I was even going to make a new dedicated thread because r/robinhood is an absolute goldmine of laughable ignorance.

The other funny thing about this particular fucked up trade?

If the guy had [continued to be completely ignorant] and actually KEPT the trade instead of getting rid of it yesterday (4/4/20)...

Today he would be heavily in the green instead of being in the red $6,500.( I didnt calculate it yet so I'm not sure on the exact amount)

Load Metric

grain of salt this because we are early yet and i absolutely dont know what im talking about but the shanghai exchange does not... look... good right now.

ehn slow start but it seems like its going to finish fine.
    Last edited by sonatine; 02-05-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Load Metric

all of them.

lol memestockaments

got market orders in for my tsla puts because the robinhood crowd are probably going to try to martingale their way out of this.

Silver
    Load Metric

all of them.

lol memestockaments

got market orders in for my tsla puts because the robinhood crowd are probably going to try to martingale their way out of this.
    Market orders at open on thinly traded securities is a sure fire way to get raped FYI. Best to wait 20 mins until prices settle out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

lol memestockaments

Market orders at open on thinly traded securities is a sure fire way to get raped FYI. Best to wait 20 mins until prices settle out.
    point well taken and i did consider the angles here. the volatility is so fucked on tsla right now that i didnt want to risk it. as it happened, so far i worked in my favor.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Glad it worked out

Load Metric
    ugh my chinese scamstock puts are starting to come alive but there was so much positive growth since i made them that im probably fucked.

Thread Information