Page 23 of 144 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    haven't been following short interest contraction in TSLA, but wondering how much is that...

i cant believe no matter where you got in that you have the gumption to bend over and take a 10" dick in your ass everyday...

i mean jesus if you shorted at the lows on the 31st, you've already had 20% right against you...

grain of salt this because i dont really pay attention to that side of the equation but apparently they were down 700m in the first 48 hours of 2020 and i read somewhere 2bn for the year as of yesterday...?

there was a pullback today due to a lot of heavy hitters suggesting people bounce with their gains, which is not unreasonable advice of course, but how many shorts stuck around to benefit from it is not clear.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    haven't been following short interest contraction in TSLA, but wondering how much is that...

i cant believe no matter where you got in that you have the gumption to bend over and take a 10" dick in your ass everyday...

i mean jesus if you shorted at the lows on the 31st, you've already had 20% right against you...

grain of salt this because i dont really pay attention to that side of the equation but apparently they were down 700m in the first 48 hours of 2020 and i read somewhere 2bn for the year as of yesterday...?

there was a pullback today due to a lot of heavy hitters suggesting people bounce with their gains, which is not unreasonable advice of course, but how many shorts stuck around to benefit from it is not clear.
    think we may be seeing that now...im no technical analysis guy, but when you see that damn near exponential move that I have circled, it's likely the last of the shorts saying 'fuck it, ive had enough'...not sure of TSLA market cap, but guessing they're a pretty big ass company where you shouldn't see moves like that without shorts covering...

and yeah it's tough not to bounce...20% in 9 days (6 trading days) is insane when annualized...but seeing those stupid moves more and more...in the fed steroid market, might not be so insane..

Name:  tsla.PNG
Views: 889
Size:  189.6 KB

Comments

sonatine: coge take

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Is it just me or is it hard to focus at work when your making hand over fist in the market everyday?

I mean, Baruch Hashem, everything keeps going. I have stayed away from Tesla since August but when your port is up 12% in just the last fucking month I gotta kiss the ring. I just cant imagine the smile on niggas faces that bought in Tesla during the month of October or before and have DOUBLED their money in just 3 months.

I, of course, have stop losses on my shit but still, God Bless America

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Is it just me or is it hard to focus at work when your making hand over fist in the market everyday?

I mean, Baruch Hashem, everything keeps going. I have stayed away from Tesla since August but when your port is up 12% in just the last fucking month I gotta kiss the ring. I just cant imagine the smile on niggas faces that bought in Tesla during the month of October or before and have DOUBLED their money in just 3 months.

ill tell you something.

this feels like running hot at a poker table.

also the hubris im seeing from the tsla bulls is unnerving and worries me.

depending on morning action, i will probably rack up and go home and book a solid win and be happy with it.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

ill tell you something.

depending on morning action, i will probably rack up and go home and book a solid win and be happy with it.
    ill put it to you this way 'tine as somebody who has done this with varying degrees of success over the years...

never hurts to book a win...you ain't ever gonna get out at the highs or get in at the lows...

all this shit reminds me of 2000, buy any tech stock in the morning, watch it go up 2-3%...lather, rinse, repeat...TGLO, PETS, AOL, ICGE just to name a few oldies but goodies...

Load Metric

ill tell you something.

ill put it to you this way 'tine as somebody who has done this with varying degrees of success over the years...

never hurts to book a win...you ain't ever gonna get out at the highs or get in at the lows...

all this shit reminds me of 2000, buy any tech stock in the morning, watch it go up 2-3%...lather, rinse, repeat...TGLO, PETS, AOL, ICGE just to name a few oldies but goodies...

i believe tony (or daly..?) gave me similar advice last weekish and i consider both of you trusted authorities on the matter, so your advice isnt wasted.

i felt last week there was still meat on the bones worth fighting over. i dont currently really feel that way; i dont see any other really great news coming down the pipes until the model Y starts shipping, so its hard to imagine whats going to make the stock go viral again. im actually thinking of pivoting to lithium suppliers and any speciality shops dedicated to EV battery production / solar that havent blown up already.

but more than likely ill just rack up and wait until q3 to bank off the model y numbers.
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-10-2020 at 04:17 AM.

Load Metric
    looks like people are buying the dip as threatened, might stay on the tit a while longer.

Comments

OSA: Suckle a lil while longer mmmmmmm good lol

Load Metric
    all those premarket gains just vanished and the loudest voice shilling for tesla is from a shark tank judge.

fold, rack please.

aaaaand within 5 minutes of dumping, stock is down almost a full percent.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: LOOOOOOOOL Rack Please/Good Move Rep

Tellafriend: Rack please green. Amazing work
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-10-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Load Metric
    to everyone trying to play this dip, shine on you crazy diamonds.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 9.42.58 AM.png
Views: 825
Size:  82.5 KB

Load Metric
    absolutely guarantee that the first malware to infect teslas will be a cryptominer.

Load Metric
    Elon Musk's 7th child will arrive in less than 9 months.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    to borrow a term from video games, tsla is a 'glass cannon'.

the potential yields are tremendous but its incredibly vulnerable. any crack to its mystique is going to wipe out a ton of gains.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If it can say "whats up, twink fucker" I am sold

https://electrek.co/2020/01/11/tesla...k-preview/amp/

Load Metric
    lol jesus christ

Load Metric
    got back in the mix at around 498, going to stay on the horse until the next earnings report and hope that the china sales outshine the fresh debt from the 2 new gigafactories.

also im pretty sure teslas going to announce a new gigafactory in north carolina and thats going to be interesting.

long term, i read a compelling case that hydrogen is going to be a real problem for tesla, and honestly it resonated, but i think its going to be a minute before it hurts me.

Comments

OSA: Suckle on the tit suckle loonnggg and harddd

Load Metric
    OSA: Suckle on the tit suckle loonnggg and harddd

love me some bubbletit.

Load Metric
    also fwiw ENPH looks like its about to do something dramatic.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Also shoutout to fake meat with 30% gains in 3 days.

Comments

sonatine: OOOOOOOOOO

Thread Information