Page 16 of 144 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    no way that dumb looking thing goes to production, he will probably shoot that thing into space too.
    and lol at the 100 + thousand dopes who got a great deal on there very owne space truck...

these guys may have some spare windows...
    Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 1097
Size:  5.9 KB

Comments

Jayjami: Deep Purple rep
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    187k as of now.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    200k.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    https://www.wired.com/story/why-tesl...k-looks-weird/

interesting article. definitely backs up willie's assertion that all the bizarro lines might be a deliberate effort to simplify manufacturing.

they also bring up the street-legal issues but make it clear that this is a prototype plus the laws might be changing soon (video screen making mirrors redundant?).

basically if you read between the lines, musk is challenging a manufacturing paradigm that hasnt really been challenged all that much since 1901 or so. and because its so built in to us to assume that the auto industry is somehow a gold standard that cant be improved, a lot of people are losing their shit and calling it all witchcraft/fraud/whathaveyou.

but yeah if you were to tow a 2nd solar charger, you could travel from portland to los angeles in about a month for absolutely no money. the sun would literally power that entire trip. a month is a long time but imagine that experience.

“In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighways.”

Load Metric
    https://survey.pluginamerica.org/model-s/results.php

tesla batteries with average use degrade about 1% a year; a 7 year old tesla has 93% of its original range potential.

Load Metric
    RIP

Gary Kildall
    Martin Eberhard

The Fight Club quote reminds me that our peculiar economic times have indulged Musk and his customers. Consider the Tesla timeline (origin story) and if you aren’t struck then I can only applaud your naive enthusiasm

Post 2007 has been extraordinary and weird

This is another fun timeline

Name:  69437541-0D0A-4DE9-80A0-D1E17DCA1A80.png
Views: 1138
Size:  380.7 KB
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-25-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    RIP

Gary Kildall
    Martin Eberhard

The Fight Club quote reminds me that our peculiar economic times have indulged Musk and his customers. Consider the Tesla timeline (origin story) and if you aren’t struck then I can only applaud your naive enthusiasm

Do you have knowledge about other similar sized companies and their executives average tenure? Sales and Marketing individuals very rarely stay long in one company but I cannot attest to general counsel and those other positions. VP of HR and Head of Diversity? (LOL). From my experience in the C level/SVP/VP space, Directors rarely have any decision making power and are usually under the VP and even AVP of Fortune 500 companies. Sounds nice but nothing more than a title. Just because executives are leaving might mean that they are getting better financial opportunities elsewhere and are deemed valuable because of their time at Tesla. #justsaying

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Solid

Silver
    Load Metric
    Elon Tusk is god

Comments

sonatine: coge

Load Metric
    tesla just isnt a company where c and d level employees get fortune 500 level packages. and thats a positive. but yeah, its hardly surprising that these people were either forced out because of the compensation packages or were lured away by much more substantial ones.

Load Metric
    Tesla Cybertruck: 231.5 inches long, 79.8 inches wide, 75 inches tall, 6.5-foot bed
    2020 Ford F-150 XL: 209 inches long, 80 inches wide, 75 inches tall, 5.5-foot bed
    2020 Dodge Ram 1500: 229 inches long, 82 inches wide, 77 inches tall, 5.6-foot bed

Load Metric
    also 250k preorders as of a few hours ago.

Load Metric
    elon is literally the offspring of howard hughes and steve jobs and tesla is without question the new apple.

Load Metric
    Elon Musk smokes some more marijuana and describes what's next for Tesla.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Elon Musk smokes some more marijuana and describes what's next for Tesla.

Reminds me of the new episode of Silicon Valley last night and something that would be at RussFest.

Comments

WillieMcFML: this guy fucks

Load Metric
    Ok who hacked Sonatines account?

This brother been hacked or is trippin ballz n elonmeth.

You just posted sizes for a truck that was CLEARLY not on show, look at the cyber vs f150 rope drag, that sucker is GIGANTIC not a mere inches here and there. Again, drink the kool aid, that is NOT the truck you will get if you get it at all or Tesla isn't in bankruptcy first.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 11-25-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Ok who hacked Sonatines account?
    His recent optimism and first level enthusiasm begs the question. Honestly been wondering.

He’s hawking an imminent Bitcoin long, all this Elon ball washing and the Warren thing is collectively creating vertigo and a loss of appetite.

I’d rather believe he’s been hacked. Kid was bound to lose his stamina

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: we are not alone rep

Load Metric
    so i take it you guys didnt jump in at 260 when i suggested?

must be rough.

Comments

OSA: chuckle

Load Metric
    U guyz see latest Rick and Morty?

Comments

OSA: Elon Tusk

sonatine: Step over here and I'll tell you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    RIP

Gary Kildall
    Martin Eberhard

Do you have knowledge about other similar sized companies and their executives average tenure? Sales and Marketing individuals very rarely stay long in one company but I cannot attest to general counsel and those other positions. VP of HR and Head of Diversity? (LOL). From my experience in the C level/SVP/VP space, Directors rarely have any decision making power and are usually under the VP and even AVP of Fortune 500 companies. Sounds nice but nothing more than a title. Just because executives are leaving might mean that they are getting better financial opportunities elsewhere and are deemed valuable because of their time at Tesla. #justsaying
    what's really alarming in the number of senior accounting staff that have BAILED. I believe the new CFO of this company worth tens of billions on paper is like 32 years old. when your top accounting talent is leaving and then their replacements don't last a year, that's not a good look. no one wants to be in charge of their books when the other shoe drops
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so i take it you guys didnt jump in at 260 when i suggested?

must be rough.
    Is Tesla your Bitcoin?

Thread Information