Load Metric
    fuck it, money where my mouth is.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 9.05.50 PM.png
Views: 1406
Size:  254.8 KB

Comments

tony bagadonuts: atta boy
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Wow, congrats on putting down a $100 deposit.

Comments

WillieMcFML: got heem

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    146k cybertruck preorders.

Id love to know how many model 3 preorders there were after their unveiling for comparison.

Comments

sonatine: cogeful

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Wow, congrats on putting down a $100 deposit.
    fully refundable of course.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Am I missing something here or is this whole $100 preorder bullshit a huge red flag that spells possible fraud/market manipulation?

Come on now. Most people on this planet could literally shit out $100 if they pushed hard enough.

So Tony Bags says it's now up to 232k orders

Ok, so I just briefly glanced at an article that said at 142,000 orders the value was roughly $8 Billion Dollars

So based on that, if it's now at 232k orders, that tells me it would theoretically have to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $12.7 Billion.

And its FULLY REFUNDABLE

So, now what is this going to do to the stock price? Are shady market makers going to use this as another tool to mess around with Tesla stock prices even more?

That stock has already been manipulated as fuck. What now?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Am I missing something here or is this whole $100 preorder bullshit a huge red flag that spells possible fraud/market manipulation?

Come on now. Most people on this planet could literally shit out $100 if they pushed hard enough.

Ok, so I just briefly glanced at an article that said at 142,000 orders the value was roughly $8 Billion Dollars

So based on that, if it's now at 232k orders, that tells me it would theoretically have to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $12.7 Billion.

And its FULLY REFUNDABLE

So, now what is this going to do to the stock price? Are shady market makers going to use this as another tool to mess around with Tesla stock prices even more?

the pre-orders have generated almost $15 million in capital. assuming a full third of those orders cancel, they still came up with $10,000,000 in like 24 hours despite one of the more disastrous product launches in modern history.

its unlikely these numbers are going to greatly influence the stock prices, they represent a drew drop in an ocean, but its a good look. and good looks influence perception. increasing stock value.

two things are telling me the stock is going to recover quickly;

1) it only dropped half as much as i honestly expected it to.

2) thats a lotta preorders, people do not hate this thing.

if it drops again monday, like i said, im willing to get my balls wet at 318 or better, but i think its going to be another slow glide upwards as the european/asian numbers start to come in and the model y becomes more relevant.

Load Metric
    the steering wheel HAS GOT TO GO

the truck is growing on me a bit, i don't dislike it as much as i originally

especially with a matte black option - that would make it look like a bat mobile

i still don't think you'll actually see one on the road until 2022, maybe even 2023 for the tri-motor versions

like i mentioned before, making this in china, and with all it's straight lines, they could make these SUPER cheap

and profitability is something they've been truly lacking on some other models
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    my biggest concern is how wide it is. trying to park sounds fucking awful if its as wide as it looked from inside.

steering wheel struck me as odd as well, im sure there will be after market options tho.

i ordered the tri-drive for the simple reason that its got 500+ miles range.

Load Metric
    my biggest concern is how wide it is. trying to park sounds fucking awful if its as wide as it looked from inside.

steering wheel struck me as odd as well, im sure there will be after market options tho.

i ordered the tri-drive for the simple reason that its got 500+ miles range.
    they will have a year or two to figure some things, like the steering wheel

and twitter is their focus group, so you never know what the end product will be

and nothing wrong with taking a flyer on it since it only costs you $100 to get in line, and it's fully refundable

if they ever get the full self driving down, with it's room, it could make a hell of a robo-taxi
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    If this thing won't be delivered until 2023, why is there a steering wheel at all? Very dated

Load Metric
    It looks like shit. Just one of those "concept vehicles" that will never get made.

Telsa will never be able to produce anything close to 140,000 trucks.

A few people "hope" to get a truck just so they can resell it at a huge price and most people who deposited $100 can't afford the purchase price of the vehicle anyway.

This is just a scam by Telsa to get free publicity and cash to bump up their stock value.

Maybe instead of going to Mars, Elon Musk can go to prison.

Comments

JimmyG_415: I hit you w/ a red dot, it was the wrong post, sorry Ill give you 3 if you want more hit me up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    It looks like shit. Just one of those "concept vehicles" that will never get made.

A few people "hope" to get a truck just so they can resell it at a huge price and most people who deposited $100 can't afford the purchase price of the vehicle anyway.

This is just a scam by Telsa to get free publicity and cash to bump up their stock value.

ok boomer.

Load Metric
    Here's the Mercedes-Benz self driving car from a few years ago...guess what? It never got made except for the one concept car here.

Anyone want to buy one for a $100 refundable deposit?

Load Metric
    Here's the Mercedes-Benz self driving car from a few years ago...guess what? It never got made except for the one concept car here.

Anyone want to buy one for a $100 refundable deposit?

Mercedes never intended to manufacture the F015 it was purely a research/concept vehicle.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

And its FULLY REFUNDABLE

The 232k figure I posted was in response to Sonatine's question about how many model 3 preorders there were.

Load Metric

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 1334
Size:  629.7 KB

Load Metric

whats becoming aware to me is that there are a lot of affluent closet-survivalists who see this vehicle as something safe to escape the collapse of civilization with.

Load Metric
    We need a zombie proof vehicle so we can survive the zombie apocalypse.

Load Metric
    so according to my math, if half the pre-orders actually purchase and exactly no one else purchases one ever, tesla has a 5% market share for trucks, which is intense.

Load Metric
    5% market share for trucks LOL

FOR ONE YEAR! After which major drop off no doubt.

Give it up, this "thing" is a non starter for many practical reasons, like I dunno wipers, windows that do break for safety and on and on.

He literally did this for the mems at this point, not saying Tesla wont build A truck but this one exactly, no. Couple that with no profits and taking on more debt to manufacture it, if it failed, Tesla fails further.

SHORT TESLA

Good article from Tech Crunch will practical questions and concerns. Read that and realize you've been tricked by a business.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/11/22/we...as-cybertruck/
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 11-24-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Thread Information