Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Requesting a fact check, if true this is bad for democracy.

Name:  c114f2d992e9090b6f59d798dd0746df202447bf6925bfb4394dc520dce8c774.jpg
Views: 2739
Size:  226.2 KB

Pretty scary tbh.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Requesting a fact check, if true this is bad for democracy.

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 2592
Size:  6.2 KB

facts.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: checks out

Load Metric

Coming in December. Automated super cars will travel up to 700 mph. Washington dc to New York in less then 30 minutes. Wondering about the safety since automated cars that where auto driving where a fail. If it crashes no chance of survival. Didn't read thru thread just heard about the tube cars today.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 10-21-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  DtOdDliXQAA1tms.jpeg
Views: 12443
Size:  150.5 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

If those commercials don't look similar to these then I don't expect that they want to appeal to that demographic...honestly when it comes to pick ups it's all about torque...nuff said....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

If those commercials don't look similar to these then I don't expect that they want to appeal to that demographic...honestly when it comes to pick ups it's all about torque...nuff said....
    those electric cars have infinite torque but you won't get manly exhaust notes and you can't roll coal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

those electric cars have infinite torque but you won't get manly exhaust notes and you can't roll coal.

I'm all for electric cars, vehicles, I think its 100 years overdue, but handing over complete autonomy to some hive mind.....well that's a different story....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Tesla revealing itself as the pile of shit we always knew it was.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Tesla will be acquired within a year, says the NYU professor who predicted Amazon's takeover of Whole Foods
    https://www.businessinsider.com/tesl...alloway-2019-5

Wondering how Elon Musk will forestall such a takeover if the stock price keeps plummeting. Because the new owners wouldn’t likely keep him as CEO given his eventual-value-destroying cult-of-personality management style. #ElonMuskIsNotSteveJobs
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Tesla will be acquired within a year, says the NYU professor who predicted Amazon's takeover of Whole Foods
    https://www.businessinsider.com/tesl...alloway-2019-5

Wondering how Elon Musk will forestall such a takeover if the stock price keeps plummeting. Because the new owners wouldn’t likely keep him as CEO given his eventual-value-destroying cult-of-personality management style. #ElonMuskIsNotSteveJobs
    The dummy Musk did not protect his tech. Open sourced what coulda been his IP. Right?

In the end it’s just “me too” stuff. He was first to market. I’ll give him that. Being first to market in the automobile business means shit. We could have a trivia contest rich with defunct auto manufacturers.

I feel absolutely zero excitement about this prospect and would snap short the company that acquired them.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Just stating for the record that while I have tremendous respect for Sanlmar's financial acumen, he's dead wrong about Tesla.

Tesla's going to $100B +, not zero. They are years ahead of the pack in not only electric efficiencies and scale, but the data collection advantage they have with autonomous driving is a game changer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Just stating for the record that while I have tremendous respect for Sanlmar's financial acumen, he's dead wrong about Tesla.

Tesla's going to $100B +, not zero. They are years ahead of the pack in not only electric efficiencies and scale, but the data collection advantage they have with autonomous driving is a game changer.
    They’ve taken quite a haircut.

Name:  68928024-C9C7-4527-9A0E-960105218959.gif
Views: 2523
Size:  12.9 KB

I haven’t been following like I once did. I am aware that they are regarded more favorably atm.

About a week ago my wife had her friends over for some craft party. I had to disappear fast and had no plan. I actually went to the public library. I grabbed a stack of Road & Track as well as Car & Driver. Haven’t looked at them in ages.

I finished with an understanding that the flood of electric and hybrid super cars (combustion & electric) are about to be unleashed. It’s happening. Every single manufacturer.

I am still wrestling with the question “will I actually buy one”. I understand the instant torque and performance intellectually. I can’t part with the sound and the fury. That will be quite the day. I will have endless choices momentarily.

Tesla was first but that has never accounted for anything in the auto business. They are about to be rendered #metoo technically with questionable build quality.

Saw a ‘63 Ford Ranchero in the parking lot when we went to dinner tonight. Looked like a Ford Falcon. Was the coolest damn thing.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-12-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Load Metric
    real talk tesla's stock could go to zero and apple would make some sort of play on them and roll their own autonomous cars into the tesla brand.

tesla may not be a good investment but the world wants what they are selling.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    At times people thought Apple, Microsoft, FB was stupid and bad investments too.

Problem is the big auto manufacturers aren't setup to be tech companies which is why Elon was ahead of his time (and still is).

Tesla would be a good purchase for Apple, Google, etc....but I'm not sure Elon would ever let that happen.

So in summary, I also agree. Tesla is either $0 or $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. No middle ground.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    At times people thought Apple, Microsoft, FB was stupid and bad investments too.

Problem is the big auto manufacturers aren't setup to be tech companies which is why Elon was ahead of his time (and still is).

Tesla would be a good purchase for Apple, Google, etc....but I'm not sure Elon would ever let that happen.

So in summary, I also agree. Tesla is either $0 or $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. No middle ground.

i think long before anyone made a sincere play for tesla, elon would have his balls clipped as far as veto power.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Regardless of what happens to Tesla’s stock price, we can thank Elon Musk for Tesla creating a game-changing drivetrain that is being repurposed for EV vintage mods.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    stock dipped 3.5% today because some feeb didnt understand how to work the dog-mode on his AC and nearly cooked his pets.

punch line: within 5 minutes of tweeting it, elon musk himself tweeted back 'fixing...'.

like thats the power of shorts honestly; some random cant figure out how to work something so he claims its broken on sosh media and suddenly tesla is worth billions less. im finna be fucked up if they tank the company before my model y arrives.

Load Metric

tl;dr this guy worked at tesla and he honestly believes that a full quarter of the employees are trying to destroy the company from within, either because they are honky trash trying to protect ford etc or because they are getting kickbacks from shorters.

and its easy to laugh and call him a kook but the grim truth is that this shit is totally par for the course in the auto industry.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    stock dipped 3.5% today because some feeb didnt understand how to work the dog-mode on his AC and nearly cooked his pets.

punch line: within 5 minutes of tweeting it, elon musk himself tweeted back 'fixing...'.

like thats the power of shorts honestly; some random cant figure out how to work something so he claims its broken on sosh media and suddenly tesla is worth billions less. im finna be fucked up if they tank the company before my model y arrives.
    I think the drop on Thursday had to do with the overall selloff in the market.

You're right about the short interest, although it allows the stock to run up just as much as it applies selling pressure.

On good news the shorts have to start covering their positions, causing a lot of buying activity and the stock to rise.

That's why Tesla is such a favorite for swing traders. Buy during the quarter after production numbers get leaked and then sell right before earnings.

Thread Information