Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,481 to 1,491 of 1491

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

krypt when you look in the mirror in 4 years and think back to the time i said you will look like papa john remember this moment cuz its iconic

i mean it's definitely on the list of plausible hypothesis that month end rebalancing caused this (maybe not 100% of it but definitely a portion)...i dont know jack about mechanics, but it seems that if this was a rebalance all of the volume wouldn't come in the literal last minute of the trading week...i would figure if a market maker knew big money was coming in at the end of the day to do a rebalance that it would figure out a way to smooth it out...

i don't know if there was actually time for the market to respond to this...move did start at 345, but it wasn't until that last minute where we got the 100,000 contract order and 30 point increase...

Name:  sp.PNG
Views: 0
Size:  98.3 KB

im scratching my head along with you 'tine...i don't get it..

Comments

sonatine: secrets of the pyramids

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    also eric trump is on twitter saying buy the dip / stick money into your 401k so he clearly knows something is coming but im going to venture a guess that the economists saying 'lol fuck that' are somehow the more informed opinions here.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    krypt when you look in the mirror in 4 years and think back to the time i said you will look like papa john remember this moment cuz its iconic
    excuse me? iím listening to debussy and reading about Gaudi, as I reflect on my wonderful time in Barcelona last summer.

No excuses needed ur just legit on ur way to looking like papa John

Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    unpopular opinion: if dominos delivered via drone 24/7 they would eclipse amazon and google's net combined.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Also I was at a chateau in the French country side in August but to each his own if you have to 2nd world slum it i get it

relax barry lyndon

So after a lifetime of research the move is Jace the Brooklyn style thin crust and I know what ur thinking but eschew the pepperoni go chicken diced tomatoes garlic for 7.99 on carryout marrone son that's living

Comments

sonatine: shook

Literally never saw Barry Lyndon papa but I heard there are candles

Sort of like the Persian wax figure ur face will become

Thread Information