Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    I thought this SeekingAlpha take was the definitive take.

Why Elon Musk Desperately Needs Tesla Stock To Stay Above $360
    General ExpertAug. 7, 2018 8:25 PM ET

Elon Musk told everyone through Twitter that he's thinking about taking Tesla private at $420/share.

I see little substance about his announcement as there's no financing commitment and there's no definitive offer.

I believe that this was an attempt to drive the stock price above $360.

A stock price above $360 would mean that Tesla would not have to repay $920 million of debt due in March 2019 with cash.

If Tesla is forced to repay the debt with cash, the company will likely have to do another capital raise, contrary to what the management team promised in Q2.

Tesla’s (TSLA) CEO has become more and more “spontaneous” in recent quarters. But between putting down analysts on conference calls and attempting to rescue kids trapped in a cave in Thailand, Elon Musk has at least stayed true to his passion of “burning the shorts.”

In perhaps the most brazen attempt to “burn the shorts,” Musk has announced on Twitter that he intends to take the company private at $420/share, a 23% premium over the market price prior to the announcement.

I believe there's little substance behind this announcement as Musk has failed to provide more details about funding commitment (other than that it has been "secured," whatever that means), and he further stated that he's only “considering” going private on the blog post that elaborated on his proposal. The lack of commitment signals to me that the announcement is merely a ruse designed to increase the stock price in the short term, with $360/share being the critical level.

Perhaps you don’t agree with me regarding Musk’s true intention, but I believe that you still need to understand why $360/share is important to Tesla.

On Tesla’s Q2 conference call, Musk promised that there's no need to raise capital as the company would be “cash flow positive for every quarter going forward.” However, I believe that he missed an important caveat:The stock price must be above $360/share by March 1, 2019, that's eight months from now.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-07-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post

I had a $2.50 bid for the $350 calls when it was trading 242, was .50 from getting a fill. For a 40 lot. Lol.

Still made good on my long dated short puts, but damn, could have been an all timer!
    i'm 100% not trolling, i'm def a trading newb

but, can you explain to me what you said like i'm 5?
    Yeah, he walked up to the craps table with $10,000 in his pocket and wanted to bet it on snake eyes on one roll of the dice. Some faggot named Elon was rolling the dice. The table minimum was $12,000 and he couldn't place the bet, sure enough it came snake eyes and he missed out on a 6 figure payday.

Don't play options. Don't even figure out how they work. It is worse than drugs.

Comments

Sanlmar: Funny & educational

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterj View Post

I had a $2.50 bid for the $350 calls when it was trading 242, was .50 from getting a fill. For a 40 lot. Lol.

Still made good on my long dated short puts, but damn, could have been an all timer!

Way back, like when TSLA was trading at $242 (now $379) monsterj threw out a limit order @ $2.50 on calls for $350 TSLA.

The right to buy (calls) TSLA at $350 is worth $29 today. ($379 - $350 =$29) Excluding all the cool volatility that is added into the option price.

He would have wagered $2.50 to earn $29.

Unfortunately, the options back when monsterj was interested were selling at $3 and he missed getting them by 50 cents. He was hoping they would trade up and down.

Let’s assume they were Aug 10th expiration (worst case). The $350 calls started at $3.39 today and traded as high as $45. 15x in a few hours if you had supernatural timing.

40 lots @ $2.50 = $10,000
    40 x 100 x $2.50 = $10,000

40 lots @ $3.00 = $12,000

Thus, Snake’s joke.

The deal with calls is they don’t last forever. They expire. Most expire worthless.

There is a cruel game called Max Pain. Guys like monsterj figure out what price a stock has to be to hurt the most people. Monsterj and his evil minions will push the price to that exquisite point. If they can.

What Elon Musk did today was similar. He was fucking around with the stock price with suspect news to hurt the shorts and save his life.

His recent earnings call didn’t quite do the trick. Shit was getting serious as his bonds are about to be rated even lower. Thus today’s timing.

Craps is fun. Maybe you don’t play the middle like Snake. Options are better than poker, craps and few other things. Especially if you like pain.

40 lots x $29 = $116,000 .... minimum

If I have tickled your degenerate side Plop, please remember me when you are pushing the buttons. I wish to be immortal
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-08-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

If I have tickled your degenerate side Plop, please remember me when you are pushing the buttons. I wish to be immortal
    That's Plop Sr.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Stock getting smashed today. Elon is a fraud.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Yeah, he walked up to the craps table with $10,000 in his pocket and wanted to bet it on snake eyes on one roll of the dice. Some faggot named Elon was rolling the dice. The table minimum was $12,000 and he couldn't place the bet, sure enough it came snake eyes and he missed out on a 6 figure payday.

Don't play options. Don't even figure out how they work. It is worse than drugs.
    Haha. That's wayyyy too accurate

Gold
    Load Metric
    Stock smashed again. Elon is a fraud. Drug addict and scammer.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Musk taking after Drexel by using Ambien "wrongly"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/17/tesl...of-ambien.html

Tesla board members reportedly concerned about Elon Musk's use of Ambien

Musk said in the interview he now needs Ambien to sleep.
    Tesla board members are concerned that the drug isn't having the intended effect for Musk, the New York Times reports.
    The report comes amid speculation of drug use around Musk's market-moving tweet about taking the company private.

Telsa board members are concerned about Elon Musk's use of Ambien and recreational drugs, according to an explosive interview with The New York Times published late Thursday.

Musk said in the interview he now needs Ambien to sleep, but board members are concerned that the drug isn't having the intended effect for Musk, the Times reported citing an unnamed source. Instead they fear it's fueling his controversial public statements. The report also says board members are aware that Musk has used unspecified "recreational drugs."

Ambien maker Sanofi warns against taking the sleeping aid unless you intend to stay in bed for a full seven to eight hours.

The report comes amid speculation about drug use around Musk's market-moving tweet about taking the company private. It's just the latest in a series of controversial tweets from Musk, who recently called a diver involved in the Thai cave rescue a pedophile and lashed out at journalists for what he said was unfair coverage. Musk later apologized to the Thai diver and separately for what he called bad manners.

The Aug. 7 tweet sent Tesla shares seesawing and company directors scrambling to do damage control — and at the same time spurred jokes and questions about whether Musk's proposed $420 price tag was inspired by drug use. The number 420 is commonly associated with marijuana.

"I was not on weed, to be clear. Weed is not helpful for productivity. There's a reason for the word 'stoned.' You just sit there like a stone on weed," Musk said in the interview.

Musk said he arrived at the price tag by calculating an approximate 20 percent upside from current stock levels and then rounding up one dollar: "It seemed like better karma at $420 than at $419."

Tesla provided a statement to the Times in response to questions for the article that it attributed to its board, excluding Elon Musk. The statement said, in part, that "We would like to make clear that Elon's commitment and dedication to Tesla is obvious."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    are we going to continue to pretend that grimes didnt yoko this cave apes company into oblivion?

because lets be honest, between the laughable thai cave submarine, the twitter pedo guy insult, and letting azalea fucking banks wander around his house for 3 days without a signed NDA, things have not been going well since they started dating.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Paging Drexel

I really think we could get Musk on PFA Radio at this point.

Or at the very least some sort of Las Vegas vacation where he picks him up at the airport and shenanigans follow

Load Metric
    More like Elon Cucks.

AMIRITE

Load Metric
    TSLA as low as $290 premarket

Great theater. Can’t touch it. Wish I could. Good spot. I mean if you can ignore Musk and the cars.

Load Metric

Great theater. Can’t touch it. Wish I could. Good spot. I mean if you can ignore Musk and the cars.
    Bought some shares this am. Wish me luck.

The Saudis sound like they're not interested in funding a buyout. Could be a rough 6 months ahead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Bought some shares this am. Wish me luck.

The Saudis sound like they're not interested in funding a buyout. Could be a rough 6 months ahead.
    I woke up early for premarket. I just couldn’t stay out. I was just joking about fundamentals. Gaps are my religion.

I’m just in long for a technical scalp. Working so far

Load Metric
    Would be interesting if he becomes the first CEO of a major company to run the company from prison. I think he can do it.

Load Metric
    Elon Musk should stop tweeting when he drops acid.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mr Bloom was just talking about all you traitors, oops I meant traders.

Mr Bloom nailed it, shame on you guys.
    Elon's fine his companies are fine.

Load Metric
    GRIMES AND MUSK HAVE UNFOLLOWED EACH OTHER ON SOCIAL MEDIA I REPEAT GRIMES AND MUSK HAVE UNFOLLOWED EACH OTHER ON SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: doesn't matter he's dead this season anyway
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Elon Musk needs to STOP hanging out with girls that are seriously fucked up in the head.

https://mashable.com/2018/08/21/azea...reenshots.amp/

Comments

sonatine: legit amaziung

Gold
    Load Metric
    $288/share. Elon = FRAUD. It will take some time but the market will eventually figure it out.

Thread Information