Page 30 of 144 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    In fake meat news, Starbucks just inked a deal with Beyond Meat. Of course I get in when its 134 and now its 120.

I wonder if Tesla will lose value, will it be like 25% in 1 day or gradually 4-5% everyday for a week. Gonna be interesting seeing either way. Still think you ppl who short the stock are almost suicidal.

I DID THE EXACT SAME THING.

i smelled another runup and bought a 132 call option. tomorrow needs to be a really, really good fuckin day for fake meat.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 7.48.32 PM.png
Views: 1257
Size:  332.3 KB

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    In fake meat news, Starbucks just inked a deal with Beyond Meat. Of course I get in when its 134 and now its 120.

I wonder if Tesla will lose value, will it be like 25% in 1 day or gradually 4-5% everyday for a week. Gonna be interesting seeing either way. Still think you ppl who short the stock are almost suicidal.

i smelled another runup and bought a 132 call option. tomorrow needs to be a really, really good fuckin day for fake meat.
    Least youre not this guy.

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...9-DDAEE04C846A

Load Metric

Least youre not this guy.

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...9-DDAEE04C846A

big fuckin mood right there.

also, tidbit, apparently there may be an announcement about the next gen tesla battery during the earnings call.

Load Metric
    grain of salt this but apparently a significant hedgefund went under this morning from tsla shorts.

like honestly im not even getting into valuation etc etc... shorting a business with 98% customer approval is just kinda weird to me.

Load Metric
    does anyone remember the dude who was crying to the press about how tesla dox'd him and phoned in a fake gun threat about him?

yeah his whole narrative just got tipped over.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Fun twitter thread

Load Metric
    lol beyond meat having a normal one

Diamond
    Load Metric
    lol beyond meat having a normal one
    Im afraid to dip my toes back in, but it looks like itll get to 130+ today

Load Metric
    Thread shoulda been titled meme stocks.

Kids dropping out of school to trade the new rage.

Comments

sonatine: lol stockments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Thread shoulda been titled meme stocks.

Kids dropping out of school to trade the new rage.
    Doesn’t it feel like the early 2000s?

I’m both happy and sad I didn’t earn millions then lose millions on dot com IPOs......if we are talking suicidal.

560 is a start. We need to crack 550 today please and 530ish next week for a nice home run.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Jesus, what a shitshow of a Friday.

Load Metric

nows the time to be snatching up call options.

Diamond
    Load Metric

I got my ass kicked at the gym and I come back to see my ass kicked again on Robinhood. Dont think I can do call options on RH can I?

Load Metric

I got my ass kicked at the gym and I come back to see my ass kicked again on Robinhood. Dont think I can do call options on RH can I?
    90% sure you can but you need a level 2 account. as long as the fed keeps blasting hot loads into the market on the regular, its worth the risk to be aggressive with options imo.

Load Metric
    shout out to boeing, who crashed two jets, pushed back 737 production indefinitely, and bricked a directv satellite today for good measure but still managed to gain like 10% in 3 days.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    shout out to boeing, who crashed two jets, pushed back 737 production indefinitely, and bricked a directv satellite today for good measure but still managed to gain like 10% in 3 days.
    A bit of an exaggeration. I bout a few shares st 335 and all i hear is shit news

Load Metric

Of course you can. You prolly can’t write them but you certainly can buy them.

The kids at work say they can’t stop looking at their RH app now. They are gambling options. Select buy and there it is

The spreads between bid & ask are big.

Load Metric
    i upgraded to a margin account on ally today.

there are things i dont love about their website but the customer service has been phenomenal.

Load Metric
    A bit of an exaggeration. I bout a few shares st 335 and all i hear is shit news

i mean, they were down to 302 early this week, now they are at what, 324 and climbing? cant knock the hustle but goddamned.

Load Metric
    i upgraded to a margin account on ally today.

there are things i dont love about their website but the customer service has been phenomenal.
    Familiarize yourself with the day trading rules.

Actually, if you get locked out I’ll be real proud of you.

You gotta turn in you guns and passport too.

Thread Information