Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 204

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

  1. #181
    panel gaps the size of sebock's cock, water in the tail lights, paint wearing off six month old cars, battery packs exploding on impact, hella problems with service in general and in particular them honoring any part of their warranties, the company can barely meet payroll week to week, behind months to vendors, literally dozens of executives and head of departments leaving, .....

    i could go on. #TeslaQ


    that said, customers who somehow fade a lemon usually love their car and say it's like time traveling

    i wish them the best and hope they get their shit straight but tesla could literally go belly-up tomorrow
    Hi Lew!!!

  2. #182
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    panel gaps the size of sebock's cock, water in the tail lights, paint wearing off six month old cars, battery packs exploding on impact, hella problems with service in general and in particular them honoring any part of their warranties, the company can barely meet payroll week to week, behind months to vendors, literally dozens of executives and head of departments leaving, .....

    i could go on. #TeslaQ


    that said, customers who somehow fade a lemon usually love their car and say it's like time traveling

    i wish them the best and hope they get their shit straight but tesla could literally go belly-up tomorrow

    the model 3s have been an absolute spectacular success. no one is saying tesla is too big to fail but anyone taking #teslaq seriously is discardable by virtually any meaningful metric. teslas are _everywhere_ and the venn diagram of people ranting about panel gaps and exploding battery packs and people bleeding to death because of their tsla shorts is a single circle.

    it simply no longer matters how many staged sleeping driver videos go viral at this point, that tipping point has been reached; its proven tech.

    250kw chargers, are now.

    solar chargers on roofs that power the cars for fucking free, are now.

    china production, is now.

    i pre-ordered a model y and you know what? its going to be a fucking mess when it arrives. its going to have fucked up panels and water in the lights and im not going to give a teensy, weensy fuck because a) teslas going to quietly fix all that shit and b) when i get my carbon wrap and dechrome it, im going to drive a fucking stealth bomber with a white leather interior and a 180 degree uninterrupted glass encased cockpit that drives its fucking self to the nearest 20/40 LHE game.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: LOL still playing limit hold’em.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  3. #183
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    panel gaps the size of sebock's cock, water in the tail lights, paint wearing off six month old cars, battery packs exploding on impact, hella problems with service in general and in particular them honoring any part of their warranties, the company can barely meet payroll week to week, behind months to vendors, literally dozens of executives and head of departments leaving, .....

    i could go on. #TeslaQ


    that said, customers who somehow fade a lemon usually love their car and say it's like time traveling

    i wish them the best and hope they get their shit straight but tesla could literally go belly-up tomorrow

    the model 3s have been an absolute spectacular success. no one is saying tesla is too big to fail but anyone taking #teslaq seriously is discardable by virtually any meaningful metric. teslas are _everywhere_ and the venn diagram of people ranting about panel gaps and exploding battery packs and people bleeding to death because of their tsla shorts is a single circle.

    it simply no longer matters how many staged sleeping driver videos go viral at this point, that tipping point has been reached; its proven tech.

    250kw chargers, are now.

    solar chargers on roofs that power the cars for fucking free, are now.

    china production, is now.

    i pre-ordered a model y and you know what? its going to be a fucking mess when it arrives. its going to have fucked up panels and water in the lights and im not going to give a teensy, weensy fuck because a) teslas going to quietly fix all that shit and b) when i get my carbon wrap and dechrome it, im going to drive a fucking stealth bomber with a white leather interior and a 180 degree uninterrupted glass encased cockpit that drives its fucking self to the nearest 20/40 LHE game.
    you are delusional and clearly haven't done any research

    how's advanced summon going?

    drives itself? elon's been charging for that feature for years and it's still even close to being ready

    teslas going to fix this shit quietly??? this might be the most lol part of your post

    demand is down worldwide for teslas - thousands of unsold tesla's are sitting uncovered in parking lots despite elon's salesmanship and tesla slashing their prices every two weeks

    unfortunately, if tesla doesn't get their shit together, porsche and several other companies are going to eat their lunch (they've already started)...and then waymo will come by and give them the death blow
    Hi Lew!!!

  5. #185
    and nothing really even needs to be said about their lol solar panels
    Hi Lew!!!

  6. #186
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    i apologize if you feel like youre not being taken seriously but lets be honest; youre definitely not being taken seriously and thats not likely to change as long as your 'research' is nothing but lologanda from twitter and other teslaq mean girls.


    meanwhile....

    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i apologize if you feel like youre not being taken seriously but lets be honest; youre definitely not being taken seriously and thats not likely to change as long as your 'research' is nothing but lologanda from twitter and other teslaq mean girls.


    meanwhile....

    "china production is now"

    i can't continue a discussion when almost everything you say isn't factual
    Hi Lew!!!

  8. #188
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    is it more or less factual than you being in an estrogen tantrum because you cant afford
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  9. #189
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigafactory_3

    but yeah i mean, you can ignore videos, market data, and actual real world events if its going to make you feel better about ... things. honestly its fine.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigafactory_3

    but yeah i mean, you can ignore videos, market data, and actual real world events if its going to make you feel better about ... things. honestly its fine.
    i apologize, i'm the idiot

    i misread production when you obv said under construction

    just admit you have no idea what you are talking about

    lol solar panels
    Hi Lew!!!

  11. #191
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    like the only thing that makes me sad about this exchange is that you cant find joy in a quantum leap in transportation technology.

    even if tesla folds tomorrow, the tech they put on the roads is going to get snatched up and put into other cars and its still going to be breath taking.

    but youre not wired to enjoy that?

    fucking wild shit man, get a therapist.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  12. #192
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    380
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

    tbh Iím losing my passion for the Tesla debate and am just messing around wit u.

    oh dont worry, since im backing them publicly you can rest absolutely assured that any minute now, musk is going to smoke angel dust on facebook livestream and remotely program all his cars to crash into the nearest power plant.


     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: heard

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigafactory_3

    but yeah i mean, you can ignore videos, market data, and actual real world events if its going to make you feel better about ... things. honestly its fine.
    You can ignore financials too. The more cars it sells the more it loses. It is forever struggling to meet manufacturing targets nevertheless. This quarter will not surprise to the upside either.

    This is another company that is the product of the fiction that is QE post 2008

    A p/e and -eps that would be unsustainable in a healthy environment. Things get a little rocky and investors will pull out cause the promise was stock price growth in the absence of profit.

    Gigafactory brought to you by Panasonic btw

    Volkswagen/Porsche will be just fine to cite one example.

    that Tesla has made valuable contributions to production electric vehicles can’t be argued. Studebaker did wonderful things with fiberglass and style with the Avanti too. It’s just not a company that successfully produces cars for a capitalist society.

    History is rich with fantastic characters and their car companies. It’s a shame that there is no room for niche manufacturers as can be found in the motorcycle industry. It just never works out.

    Except the super cars like Pagani.

    I agree the world is generally better off as a result of their failed effort.

    I love cars and Tesla never engaged me. I’ve tried

  14. #194
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    like you can call them studabaker or delorean or spruce fucking goose, the fact remains that their car is best in slot and musk has quite literally changed the world.

    im hearing great things from people who own teslas. billiam hears terrible things from people who are watching their fortunes evaporate while waiting for teslas stock to crash.

    and if i had to guess, id say ill be driving my space car while billiam continues to harvest vitriole from lol teslaq.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  15. #195
    Spruce Goose and Howard Hughes in aerospace

    A fascinating parallel with Musk on a lot of levels.

    Both were showmen. Both made enormous contributions. Both will end up holed up in some Vegas hotel room with the drapes drawn.

    Hughes loved women. Musk... not so much.

    Cars have always been about sex as every sixteen year old male knows. That Musk cannot relate to this element may go a long way to explaining things.

  16. #196
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    364
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    2,943
    In a way, youíre both right. In Northern VA, without exaggerating, one in every five cars I see on the road are teslas. I didnít care much for the tesla until I heard John Carmack basically say that his P100D is superior to every super Ferrari heís ever owned. But I canít shake the feeling that from a financial pov TSLA is something of a disaster. Be mindful of the fact that the Saudis are the last marginal buyers of TSLA equity and debt and they are essentially the worst investors to ever roam the earth.

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Saudi lulz
      
      sonatine: coge and measured

  17. #197
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Spruce Goose and Howard Hughes in aerospace

    A fascinating parallel with Musk on a lot of levels.

    Both were showmen. Both made enormous contributions. Both will end up holed up in some Vegas hotel room with the drapes drawn.

    Hughes loved women. Musk... not so much.

    Cars have always been about sex as every sixteen year old male knows. That Musk cannot relate to this element may go a long way to explaining things.

    i think musk's taste in women are exactly what one can expect from a guy who sent his signature vehicle into fucking space on the tip of a rocket his other company built.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  18. #198
    That the instant torque is intoxicating and unmatched by the combustion engine can’t be denied.

    However you are not going to convince me the steering response and tuning and suspension geometry rival Ferrari Krypt

    Where I live there are times you’d swear it was one out of five. Plastic water bottles are illegal too so it’s a political and fashion statement.

    I see older Teslas approach me on the road with their withered paint and homely front end and I instantly think Dodge Stratus 2002.

  19. #199
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    380
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Cars have always been about sex.
    You would be 100% correct 25 years ago.

  20. #200
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    5295
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    23,103
    also i think we need to at least acknowledge two things:


    1) the model y is a crossover suv, aka the most popular car configuration in contemporary america by light years.

    2) its profit margins will be higher than the model 3 according to all known data, beyond which it shares a lot of the same hardware as the model 3.

    am i going to be clutching pearls if tesla goes to zero tomorrow morning? not really, shit happens.

    but if i had to predict the most likely disaster scenario its going to be some nonsense where we all have to replace our batteries in 6 years because the latest greatest chargers will destroy them, something along those lines, and its going to suck and be expensive and There Will Be Lawsuits.. but yeah teslaq just seems like twitter nerdrage at this point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •