Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Prahlad Friedman's Sanctimonious and Hypocritical Tweets Thread

Load Metric
    Feels like I just saw this somewhere...

Load Metric
    I just assumed this was a joke when I first read it. Even if you had Joe Cada and Fedor coaching you, unless you already have a decade of playing under your belt, over the course of multiple 12 hour days, you’re going to screw up. Long term poker success is the ultimate meritocracy. It isn’t affirmative action. You can’t give someone the job of final table finalist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I just assumed this was a joke when I first read it. Even if you had Joe Cada and Fedor coaching you, unless you already have a decade of playing under your belt, over the course of multiple 12 hour days, you’re going to screw up. Long term poker success is the ultimate meritocracy. It isn’t affirmative action. You can’t give someone the job of final table finalist.
    Gonna be really ironically when he tries to help and ends up costing minorities a bunch of money.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If he really wants to “even the playing field” he should give the trust fund that is supporting him to a minority. Then that person can have a career of losing money rapping and gambling instead, and he will be forced to live in the real world and get a real job.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    I love that his stupid question poll is getting destroyed with his opposite view.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I assumed he was a Jew, obv not since the Kosher play is to take her money and give her bad advice that can be exploited by minorities.

I didn't realize he was an expert
    "Friedman was an ethnic studies major at UC Berkeley."

What exactly is ES.
    An academic field that spans the humanities and the social sciences, it emerged as an academic field in the second half of the 20th century partly in response to charges that traditional disciplines such as anthropology, history, literature, sociology, political science, cultural studies, and area studies were conceived from an inherently Eurocentric perspective. Its origin, then, lies in the civil rights era, when ethnic studies was originally conceived to re-frame the way that specific disciplines had told the stories, histories, struggles and triumphs of people of color on what was seen to be their own terms. In more recent years, it has broadened its focus to include questions of representation, racialization, racial formation theory, and more determinedly interdisciplinary topics and approaches.

In the United States, the field of ethnic studies evolved out of the era of the (((Civil Rights Movement))) during the 1960s and early 1970s, which contributed to growing self-awareness and radicalization of people of color such as African-Americans, Asian Americans, Latino Americans, and American Indians. Ethnic studies departments were established on college campuses across the country and have grown to encompass African American Studies, Asian American Studies, Raza Studies, Chicano Studies, Mexican American Studies, and Native American Studies, as well as Jewish-American Studies and Italian-American Studies.
    They forgot a group
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/JzZWnIfPOJ3X/
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-26-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Agreed, a bunch of wealthy Jewish Supremacists leading millions of gullible white people to the poor house.
    Name:  687.png
Views: 671
Size:  860.1 KB
    US Military Aid to Israel Set to Exceed $3.8B, or $23,000 Per Year for Every Jewish Family Living in Israel
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-05-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Listen to the interview of the guy from LATB and Joey Ingram. The white guy who was on survivor. I forget his name.. but he talks about playing with Friedman once. They're all drinking. (Not sure if Prahlad was.. I don't think so). Then prahlad pops up with some liquid THC shit and makes a drink. THen the guy drinks it because hes all drunk and like just totally blacks out playing and was like, yea, thats the story. Not going to question Friedman's motives, but wink wink sorta deal.

It makes one wonder what this guy is really about with his efforts to show how selfless he is publicly.

Just sayin..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Listen to the interview of the guy from LATB and Joey Ingram. The white guy who was on survivor. I forget his name.. but he talks about playing with Friedman once. They're all drinking. (Not sure if Prahlad was.. I don't think so). Then prahlad pops up with some liquid THC shit and makes a drink. THen the guy drinks it because hes all drunk and like just totally blacks out playing and was like, yea, thats the story. Not going to question Friedman's motives, but wink wink sorta deal.

It makes one wonder what this guy is really about with his efforts to show how selfless he is publicly.

Just sayin..
    Are you talking about Jean Robert Bellande?

But yeah, scammers love the "charity" and "nice, selfless guy" angle.

Not to say Prahlad is a direct scammer (I've never heard any stories about him like that), but it was very eye-opening when this "anti-corporate hippy" took to promoting the "New UB" despite all the information being given to him that he was promoting the same shady owners who cheated everyone.

And that promotion just happened to follow an 800k downswing on Stars, and probably a threat to his Malibu lifestyle.

Prahlad is to anti-corporate liberals what closeted homophobes are to religious right conservatives.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Just sayin..
    Are you talking about Jean Robert Bellande?
    No.. Other guy. He is the man on LATB. Garrett Adelstein! Took me a bit to recall the name. I like this guy TBH. Seems really down to earth etc. I get 0 scumbag vibe lol.

And to be fair, for anyone who doesn't actually listen. Garrett doesn't blame Prahlad, he takes responsibility for it. He knew what he was doing. I'm not trying go suggest this was a non-consensual drugging but .. if someone is really drunk and you feed them a high dose of THC, bad things happen. Puking very possible. Prahlad would know this.
    Last edited by donkdowndonedied; 08-05-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't even think he realizes he's talking about himself.

Comments

sah_24: Of course he doesn't !

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Playing live poker regularly, low stakes 1-2 through 5-10 (when it runs- which should be a tell about location), the poker table is one of the more diverse environments I encounter. More diverse than my neighborhood, church or job. Racially, I mean. Gender, it's almost all homo-phobic dudes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like Prahlad is joined at the hip now to his Brazilian girlfriend.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Woke" Prahlad doesn't realize it, but he's using the exact same line of reasoning which is used to justify gay conversion therapy.

"Everyone has gay thoughts and desires, and if they don't admit it they're just repressing it."

... is the same thing as ...

"There's no such thing as completely gay. Somewhere deep inside you is the desire to be with the opposite sex. We are sending you to a conversion camp so they can bring this out of you."

Sorry, Prahlad, but yes there really are people who are completely straight (and have zero sexual desire for the same sex), just like there are people who are completely gay (and have zero sexual desire for the opposite sex).

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    in the nicest way possible Pra. is a homosexual awaiting it's bloom, and at least bi-sexual thoughts. it is ok bro.. relax and be you..do it man..w/Lisandro be kinky.

Load Metric
    #neverforget

Thread Information