Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Prahlad Friedman's Sanctimonious and Hypocritical Tweets Thread

Load Metric
    According to Google, Prahlad Friedman is an American Rapper not a Professional Poker Player.

How much money does he make from Rapping?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i would be willing to bet mort would not be able to 25% from the ft line with 100 shots

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 835
Size:  748.1 KB
    Last edited by mulva; 01-12-2020 at 11:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    How to bluff Prahlad Friedman...by telling the truth about your hand.

Jamie Gold was doing this shit to every poker pro the whole WSOP tournament in 2006.

I believe it finally resulted in the WSOP enabling the "Jamie Gold" rule that you can't talk about your hand anymore, you could receive a penalty and your cards become dead.

Jamie Gold won the 2006 WSOP main event for $12 million, he then renaged on a deal he made with another player and a legal fight went on for a few months.

Jamie Gold went on the be the most hated, piece of shit, dochebag in poker. He went broke after making $6 million and the IRS took his World Series of Poker bracelet.

Comments

1marley1: No shit!? Thanks for update. When did you start to suck so hard?

Tellafriend:

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Jamie Gold
    put some respect on that name

Diamond
    Load Metric

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just like I said on radio last night, he's going to come out as bi very soon.

This is just his process to ensure himself that all guys are bi so it's okay for him to be that way.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    this guy is retarded, his bio says "ducati cati just dropped" which is some terrible song

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think hanging out with prahlad would be pretty cool until he attempted to kiss me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    The ironic thing about the “ultra-woke” narrative that “Pragress” makes here that sexual preference is primarily driven by social conditioning is that conservative Christians essentially believe the same thing. Which propels them to put faith in socially reinforcing the Biblically-based binary gender identity paradigm and the corresponding heterosexual sexual relations-only doctrine, while simultaneously fearing that society giving acceptance of gay sex and marriage as inevitably leading to the rampant “spread” of homosexual preference among the population to the point where it demographically dominates enough to risk driving to extinction 100% naturally procreated humans.

Well, that’s if humans are alive here on Earth long enough for it to happen before the apocalyptic End Times and conservative Christians don’t take control of enough governments around the world in order to re-criminalize such behaviors and relationships to protect humanity from that un-Godly scourge. God’s honest truth per some unbelievable conversations I’ve had with a conservative Christian relative of mine.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The ironic thing about the “ultra-woke” narrative that “Pragress” makes here that sexual preference is primarily driven by social conditioning is that conservative Christians essentially believe the same thing. Which propels them to put faith in socially reinforcing the Biblically-based binary gender identity paradigm and the corresponding heterosexual sexual relations-only doctrine, while simultaneously fearing that society giving acceptance of gay sex and marriage as inevitably leading to the rampant “spread” of homosexual preference among the population to the point where it demographically dominates enough to risk driving to extinction 100% naturally procreated humans.

Well, that’s if humans are alive here on Earth long enough for it to happen before the apocalyptic End Times and conservative Christians don’t take control of enough governments around the world in order to re-criminalize such behaviors and relationships to protect humanity from that un-Godly scourge. God’s honest truth per some unbelievable conversations I’ve had with a conservative Christian relative of mine.
    You're basically saying the same as I said earlier, but throwing in Christian-bashing on top of it.

He's saying that everyone is secretly attracted to both sexes, which invalidates decades of gay rights advocacy, where they've been insisting that they can't be "converted" to straight, no matter how hard anyone tries.

Now Prahlad is letting us know that all we have to do is reach deep to unlock attraction to the gender we think we don't like, and it will happen. Sounds like he supports conversion therapy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Now JLllama (Jake Abdalla) is trolling him, and Prahlad is too busy being woke to understand.

You can't make this shit up.

Prahlad, overestimating his poker ability and success, is trying to claim that he was such a legendary and ahead-of-his-time poker player 20 years ago that we need to listen to him on every other topic today.

Seriously that's the point he's making.

Load Metric
    He's just trying to get ratio'd as much as possible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

You're basically saying the same as I said earlier, but throwing in Christian-bashing on top of it.

He's saying that everyone is secretly attracted to both sexes, which invalidates decades of gay rights advocacy, where they've been insisting that they can't be "converted" to straight, no matter how hard anyone tries.

Now Prahlad is letting us know that all we have to do is reach deep to unlock attraction to the gender we think we don't like, and it will happen. Sounds like he supports conversion therapy.
    Technically, I’m not throwing in Christian “bashing”, just throwing in what I’ve learned what a lot of conservative Christians think about this matter based on conversations I’ve had with them about it.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    A little off the current topic of the thread, but this is my all time favorite Prahlad tweet (and reply)

Name:  azc2zphy8zi21.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  55.4 KB

And closer to the current topic, probably not many more.

Comments

Tellafriend: Love it
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Problems in his second marriage (to Aida) are now being discussed in this thread (the original one about his 2013 divorce): https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post888328

Diamond
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    there's no way these tweets are ever going to age well.

instead of being "woke' the dude really needs to wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

https://twitter.com/PrahladFriedman/status/1480974669272555523

https://twitter.com/PrahladFriedman/status/1480976202395537414

So to recap... he believes in the vaccine, yet only got the J&J shot 8 months ago, and didn't get the booster? If he believes in the vaccine so much, why didn't he get boosted? It's been known for a long time that one J&J shot 8 months ago isn't going to protect you... even before Omicron hit the scene.

I like how he said he was "due to get vaccinated again", as if this had just come up and he was unlucky enough to get COVID. If he believed in the booster, he'd have gotten it 2 months ago.

Comments

cleatus: why

Thread Information