Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video of me shooting my gun at a shooting range in September 2017

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Video of me shooting my gun at a shooting range in September 2017

Remember when I went to Stones Gambling Hall in September 2017 and appeared on their live stream playing 100-200?

What you may not realize is that it's located in a fairly ghetto neighborhood, and the nearby hotels have a bad reputation for crime taking place there. The hotel they put me up in had a murder occur there 2 weeks prior (though it seemed to be domestic violence related, so I wasn't worried).

Anyway, since I had a bunch of money with me, I decided to bring my gun along for the trip.

After the game was over and the numerous at-the-table meals were eaten, I went back to the hotel for one more night and slept. I got up the next day and decided to meet a Sacramento friend of mine at a shooting range, since I had my gun with me anyway.

Here's a short video of me shooting at the target, which is farther away than it appears in the video. This was about 10 minutes after I got there, and was warming up. I moved it farther back shortly after this, but there's no video of that.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: looks like you got a good grouping

BCR:

JimmyG_415: Wow, pretty impressive.

Gordman:

snowtracks: 80's shirt rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I've shot a gun once. A stolen 40 Cal Glock when I was 19 into a tree in Northern Colorado. Don't like... Don't like fatal heights either. Would rather smoke some Matrix.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Also speaking of heights. My brain apparently is fucked. They only freak me out when it's a death fall... My brain is like don't push that button don't push that button don't push the button ( let go or jump) and then part of my brain acts like it might push it because it's been told not to push it. Also saying fuck it sorta excites me ? Like betting purple at 4am in the pit....Plus it's just so certain in a blink.... Anyone's else brain scare them?
    Last edited by incognito81; 07-18-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Load Metric
    It's ok druff, good marksmanship can only come with thousands of hours of practice.........

Comments

Muck Ficon: Good posts should happen after thousands...yet here you are...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Remember when I went to Stones Gambling Hall in September 2017 and appeared on their live stream playing 100-200?

What you may not realize is that it's located in a fairly ghetto neighborhood, and the nearby hotels have a bad reputation for crime taking place there. The hotel they put me up in had a murder occur there 2 weeks prior (though it seemed to be domestic violence related, so I wasn't worried).

Anyway, since I had a bunch of money with me, I decided to bring my gun along for the trip.

After the game was over and the numerous at-the-table meals were eaten, I went back to the hotel for one more night and slept. I got up the next day and decided to meet a Sacramento friend of mine at a shooting range, since I had my gun with me anyway.

Here's a short video of me shooting at the target, which is farther away than it appears in the video. This was about 10 minutes after I got there, and was warming up. I moved it farther back shortly after this, but there's no video of that.

LOl at you thinking you would be able to defend yourself with that gun if some “thugs” came up to rob you! The last time you mentioned shooting your gun on the radio show, you had to have your friend clean it to get it operational. Have you even done any tactical self-defense training with a gun? And how often do you practice? At least I hope you’ve watched some YouRube vids on the matter and regularly practice drawing from your holster.

And FFS! Get a gun that is good for concealed carry. That particular model of Beretta is meant for open-carry by cops and military. Here are some to consider.

Comments

dwai: STFU FAGGOT
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    And FFS! Get out and practice! To be marginally proficient in a self-defense situation, you should be skilled enough to get off a 3 or more shots quickly in a tight grouping drawing from a holster.

Comments

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Also, learn the proper stance for active defense.

Comments

dwai: LEAVE DRUFF ALONE FAGGOT

Load Metric

This thread coupled with the Crowder thread almost make me think one of the various jackasses you attract running this place have started lobbing threats.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I've spotted the range Druff was practicing on which made him such an accurate shot ...

Name:  shootin.PNG
Views: 1220
Size:  520.5 KB

Comments

Dan Druff:

MumblesBadly: LoL!

SysOp: amazing

Tellafriend: Pls be real

Gordman: PERFECT

BCR:

dwai: ONE TIME

FPS_Russia: lolol
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Remember when that guy took his kid to the firing range and the kid accidentally blew his dads head off with an Uzi?

Peak America that.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Sorry, it was the shooting instructor who took the bullet to the head.

From a 9-yo girl - lolol

Comments

MumblesBadly: Just a big misunderstanding
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Sorry, it was the shooting instructor who took the bullet to the head.

From a 9-yo girl - lolol

But how else will the schools protect themselves from mass shootings if 9 year olds can't protect themselves with guns?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Also, learn the proper stance for active defense.

Name:  shootin.PNG
Views: 1220
Size:  520.5 KB

Comments

gimmick: wp

SysOp: headshot

dwai: ONE TIME

Load Metric
    Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Why all the hate??? I’m just trying to bring to Druff’s attention that simpy carrying a gun for self defende after one or sessions at the range probably isn’t all that wise. Because I would hate to read news like this anytime soon. Or anytime at all, for that matter.

Name:  7C75CEF6-54E9-448C-A202-B1A0647921F6.jpeg
Views: 613
Size:  263.0 KB

Comments

Load Metric
    Don't fuck with druff, pockles
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I got up the next day and decided to meet a Sacramento friend of mine at a shooting range, since I had my gun with me anyway.

Name:  shootn1.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  58.6 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Remember when that guy took his kid to the firing range and the kid accidentally blew his dads head off with an Uzi?

Peak America that.

Remember when you actually refrained from posting your bullshit in a thread that mentioned a GUN (OH THE HORROR!) in it for once? I know I don't.

Remember when we actually gave a shit what Brits said? Me either

As a matter of fact, do you remember when we kicked your ass and booted you halfway across the world the last time you tried to tell us what to do?

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  28.6 KB

(Now go ahead, insert all of your usual drivel "blood on your hands" "fucking neanderthal Americans" and whatnot so we can continue scrolling past)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Peak America that.

Remember when we actually gave a shit what Brits said? Me either

As a matter of fact, do you remember when we kicked your ass and booted you halfway across the world the last time you tried to tell us what to do?
    Who is we? It ain't me you dumb American't.
    What a fighting force, lost to Canada 1812, got your little white house burnt,
    went on to great success after sitting out WWII for two years and only responding because
    the Japs bombed a land you didn't own
    and the Nazis declared war on your backwater inbred losers
    Every other war has been a drastic fail and it continues today in Afghanistan.
    Shut the fuck up.
    Loser country. Your populace is a dumb sack of shit
    and so is your current leader.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Load Metric
    ... But, hey! Don’t listen to me. But do listen to fellow Republican and long-time 2nd Amendment proponent, Mike the Cop. He knows what he’s talking about on the matter!

Comments

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    ... But, hey! Don’t listen to me. But do listen to fellow Republican and long-time 2nd Amendment proponent, Mike the Cop. He knows what he’s talking about on the matter!

let me stop you there at the 1 min. mark.
    This guy, a former cop, has no right to carry a concealed weapon whatsoever.
    He's no different than a mall cop, or a street sweeper.
    What give's one douchebag the right to carry and "carry out justice" while
    the next idiot watches?

Your whole country is messed up on fear and how to deal with it.
    Suggestions

#1 you don't make handguns as accessible has hotdogs.
    #2 you must be registered by the state for law enforcement (employed by) to carry any handgun,
    registration includes making available your personal history with regards to felonies etc.
    #3 all rifles must be registered with the state each year and must accompany a license to
    hunt game for the same year.
    #5 Don't like it, move to Pakistan

Thread Information