Thread: Bovada to update its website, and make all poker games available on its mobile app

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bovada to update its website, and make all poker games available on its mobile app

Generally, when sites say they are going to "update" their website interface for customers, most of the times its "meh"

I will say, I found this nugget very interesting:

PLAY POKER ON YOUR CELL
    In case you haven’t heard, you can now play every game and tournament in our Poker Room direct from your phone. Whether it’s a quick game of Jackpot Sit & Go or the final table of the upcoming Super Millions Poker Open, you can hit the felt and play for some cash wherever you roam.
    Before, just jackpot SNGs and its zoom poker cash games were available on the mobile offering. Now you can play all games on there, including MTTs and regular cash.

Also, there will be more security layers:

We've added an extra layer of security to ensure that you're the only one who can withdraw your money. When you log into the new site for the first time, you'll be asked to provide us with four-digit security code. Make sure to remember your PIN because you'll need it whenever you want to withdraw or make changes to your Bovada account.

And just a note: From July 18th onwards, you’ll need to log in using your email address, instead of your account number.
    Last edited by Shizzmoney; 07-17-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL at them finally adding that extra layer of security to their cashouts.

I only suggested that on a phone call with management over a year ago.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I already have the ignition app on my phone for a month now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Game changer...

I might have to toss my hat into the ring

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well that is a nice change ! That should help all forms of poker on Bovada ... HYPE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Site is back up. I will have to look it over better later but my first thoughts are that they over sold these changes like a mofo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    LOL at them finally adding that extra layer of security to their cashouts.

I only suggested that on a phone call with management over a year ago.
    And for all we know it was the request that made them put it in. The thing is these big online sites with sports betting have IT rollout dates. Want to take a guess as to what the #1 date is? Yup, the worst sports day of the year..... is the day after the MLB all star game, today.

Both Bovada and 5 Dimes were both down overnight last night. I imagine the others were as well.

Comments

Shizzmoney: gambling yoda rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So Bovada/Ignition did a client update Thursday morning (11/15) and it's causing a lot of problems.

Talking to support won't get you very far but I tried and they gave me the run around saying I'm the only one having issues, yet I know this isn't the case.

Some people can't login but a lot of others are experiencing bad lag and the lobby.exe processes are hogging up their entire CPU.

I put a bitcoin withdrawal request in over 3 days ago and usually get paid within 24 hours but so far nothing. I was thinking it's because bitcoin went down in price so they are slow paying but a few people I talked to cashed out within this time of me waiting and they got paid already with one getting paid 3 hours later.

I'm told by support everything is fine as normal and all withdrawals are processed in the order received. They probably don't like me taking every penny out of my account so I guess I'll wait another day to call them again.

I bet they are hoping people cancel requests to play but that isn't happening for me since the software is not only it's standard garbage it always is but unplayable on my end at the moment.

Edit: 15 minutes after I posted I received my cash out. I made this post about 15 minutes after I got off the phone from them so they probably were like alright pay this man his money from me inquiring where it's at even though I was told no withdrawals are ever expedited.
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 11-18-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information