Load Metric
    how awful does jim carrey's new show look

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DR NIRA CAIN IS MY GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Gold!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So it's pretty clear Cohen and the liberal Jewish elite are in favor of gun control and that seems like a noble thing.
    Who created this problem?

First by pushing multiculturalism which alienates many youth.
    Then pushing psych meds on children and everyone else.
    Then glamorizing gun violence in almost every action movie.
    Then glamorizing gun violence in by far the most popular music genre.
    Les Moonves and Lyor Cohen are the men at the very top of the company that brought this video and hundreds of other like it to the American youth. Now it's pushing 500 million views.
    It's almost like the anthem of black youth

Is it any wonder that there were 66 shot, 12 fatally, in Chicago this weekend?

Now the Jewish elite in news and entertainment are screaming for gun control to address a problem they created and made billions of $ off. let that sink in.

Hey Goy lax gun laws are the problem.

I was just watching Mayor Rahm hand wring over all the gun violence, save it.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: that rap song is good though, i'd rather kids listen to this than cell phone relationship faggot music they play on TV and radio
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-07-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    DR NIRA CAIN IS MY GOD

Name:  C7D46044-8EED-45F6-9505-F70DE3A55F25.jpeg
Views: 377
Size:  358.9 KB

Click link at the bottom of screen before ordering.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    So it's pretty clear Cohen and the liberal Jewish elite are in favor of gun control and that seems like a noble thing.

Les Moonves and Lyor Cohen are the men at the very top of the company that brought this video and hundreds of other like it to the American youth. Now it's pushing 500 million views.

Now the Jewish elite in news and entertainment are screaming for gun control to address a problem they created and made billions of $ off. let that sink in.

Lots of truth to this.

On that note, #FreeBobby

Load Metric
    Ok I just watched the first four episodes. The funniest for me was the hippie character presenting a new mosque project for a small Texas town. Just perfect. Second favorite was the same hippie at dinner with the republican woman and her gay husband. I had to fast forward through most of the rest as the cringe factor was too high for me to watch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Ok I just watched the first four episodes. The funniest for me was the hippie character presenting a new mosque project for a small Texas town. Just perfect. Second favorite was the same hippie at dinner with the republican woman and her gay husband. I had to fast forward through most of the rest as the cringe factor was too high for me to watch.
    Did you see the one featured in this TYT report? The reaction of the TYT crew is priceless.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

yeah yeah let's break it down just a bit.

Point number one.
    Someone is pushing multiculturalism? Ok let's accept that. But why would that alienate many youth or be a problem to begin with. There is nothing inherently wrong with multiculturalism and as such should not promote anger in any one

Point number two.
    Who is pushing psych meds on children and everyone else? What a statement!
    No parent would blindly accept such an agenda
    Do you even know what a psych med is and why it may be prescribed?
    Do have any idea of the percentage of the population prescribed psych meds? hint...very low

Point three. Okay, yeah could be a bad influence. But given a healthy family relationship, stuff seen on tv or in movies doesn't set most of the population off.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Did you forget that FPS_Russia made these comments?

FPS_Russia: Counter, Mumbles gave you a green just to remind everyone he not racist. It wasn't on the merit of your claims. Later I may respond in my containment thread.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Did you see the one featured in this TYT report? The reaction of the TYT crew is priceless.

I mean, yeah, this was funny, but what does it really prove?

That certain pro-gun activists are gullible idiots who give too much credibility to "experts" and can be led to do really stupid things on camera?

Yeah, sure these individuals have been humiliated, but this says little about "America" (or the gun lobby for that matter), aside from the fact that, given enough tries, you can always find idiots to fall for your pranks.

It's starting to look like Cohen is less about making any kind of real point, but rather just picks people he dislikes (right-wing politicians and gun advocates) and attempts to humiliate them on TV.

Notice he's not targeting the left with stuff like this. In the rare circumstance where a leftist is a "victim", Cohen goes remarkably easy on them. He doesn't ever seem to want a leftist to look stupid, ignorant, or clueless.

I feel the victims of these pranks should just completely own it. Instead of making excuses, just say, "Yeah, it was funny... he got me. I thought the guy meant well and didn't want to challenge him on some of his ridiculous ideas or requests, but I admit I should have paused for a moment and thought more critically about the whole thing. Well played."

Instead, we get these embarrassing explanations claiming that the current political climate has worked up so much fear of a terrorist attack that they acted irrationally.

Bullshit.

Instead of blaming the current political climate, just admit you fucked up and fell for a dumb prank, made a fool of yourself, and drop it from there.

Load Metric
    It's starting to look like Cohen is less about making any kind of real point, but rather just picks people he dislikes (right-wing politicians and gun advocates) and attempts to humiliate them on TV.
    Bingo

What did dressing up as a gangster Ali G and fucking with everyone he could prove?

Or Bruno, the gay Austrian fashion guy who made fun of the entire European fashion industry?

What about Borat?

He's been doing this shit for years - it's just what he does.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I just smoked a bit so permit me to think out loud for a moment but how would Sasha approach the left and ridicule them in such a similar manner?

I guess he could just make leftist dudes do weirdly homoerotic acts, but I think part of the funny is that these are men who are in general anti-homosexual. It is never said, but you just sort of know how the world works. How would he attack leftists? I guess he could make fun of environmentalists by eating his own shit or something. The problem with LGBT stuff is you're going to end up making fun of an actual person somehow. They're already victims often if they live outside of somewhere like SF or what have you. You make gay men talk about being straight? I guess he could get liberals to yell n-word. That'd be some funny shit actually. hmmm. However that isn't particularly absurd like this weird homo stuff he gets these guys talking about or doing. Oh well Trump and his types deserve any and all shit they receive IMO.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ABSOLUTE GOD EPISODE. THE FOOD CREDIT HOF GOD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    I just smoked a bit so permit me to think out loud for a moment but how would Sasha approach the left and ridicule them in such a similar manner?

I guess he could just make leftist dudes do weirdly homoerotic acts, but I think part of the funny is that these are men who are in general anti-homosexual. It is never said, but you just sort of know how the world works. How would he attack leftists? I guess he could make fun of environmentalists by eating his own shit or something. The problem with LGBT stuff is you're going to end up making fun of an actual person somehow. They're already victims often if they live outside of somewhere like SF or what have you. You make gay men talk about being straight? I guess he could get liberals to yell n-word. That'd be some funny shit actually. hmmm. However that isn't particularly absurd like this weird homo stuff he gets these guys talking about or doing. Oh well Trump and his types deserve any and all shit they receive IMO.
    As I mentioned before, off the top of my head, I figured he could get some idiot abortion rights advocates to agree that a woman should be able to get an abortion at 8 1/2 months.

And he could have endless fun with the whole "52 genders" thing, as well as put liberals on the spot regarding what exactly constitutes someone being trans. (There are some idiots on the left who will consider you "trans" if you simply say you are, even if you make no effort to look like the other gender, and even if you appear to live as the gender you were born as.)

He could probably get certain liberals to advocate admission of "refugees" who were convicted of rape and murder in their home country.

He could probably get some other leftists to agree that the super rich should be taxed at a rate of 100% at some point (or maybe even 150%).

I'm sure his team could come up with tons of funny shit to make liberals look ridiculous, but they won't, because Sacha's heart isn't really in it.

He wants to make conservatives look stupid/foolish/hypocritical/extreme, but any fun he has with liberals needs to be harmless and not make people second guess their talking points.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    He could probably get some other leftists to agree that the super rich should be taxed at a rate of 100% at some point (or maybe even 150%).

I'm sure his team could come up with tons of funny shit to make liberals look ridiculous, but they won't, because Sacha's heart isn't really in it.

He wants to make conservatives look stupid/foolish/hypocritical/extreme, but any fun he has with liberals needs to be harmless and not make people second guess their talking points.
    Druff, he invites elected officials or party functionaries, which usually excludes the more extreme voices on either side of the political spectrum. Or at least it should.

But in my lifetime, from my Young Republican days debating in front of my social studies class for Richard Nixon’s re-election, to now, the GOP has morphed into a party dominated by nutjob religious conservatives. I could see it’s creeping inpact in ‘92 when George H.W. Bush flip-flopped and caved to the party’s Anti-Choicers to kneecap Pat Buchanan’s challenge for the nomination, the first presidential election I did NOT vote or support the Republican candidate. And it’s only gotten worse.

Also, SBC *did* try to get Bernie Sanders to agree to something ridiculous like you mention here, but Sanders was wise to the stupidity of doing so. Meanwhile, many GOPers SBC interviews fall for the traps SBC sets, which is why we get to see how ridiculous some (many?) of them are.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Druff, he invites elected officials or party functionaries, which usually excludes the more extreme voices on either side of the political spectrum. Or at least it should.

But in my lifetime, from my Young Republican days debating in front of my social studies class for Richard Nixon’s re-election, to now, the GOP has morphed into a party dominated by nutjob religious conservatives. I could see it’s creeping inpact in ‘92 when George H.W. Bush flip-flopped and caved to the party’s Anti-Choicers to kneecap Pat Buchanan’s challenge for the nomination, the first presidential election I did NOT vote or support the Republican candidate. And it’s only gotten worse.

Also, SBC *did* try to get Bernie Sanders to agree to something ridiculous like you mention here, but Sanders was wise to the stupidity of doing so. Meanwhile, many GOPers SBC interviews fall for the traps SBC sets, which is why we get to see how ridiculous some (many?) of them are.

"The idea that what I'm saying is stupid and that what u are saying is somehow intelligent is itself laughable" - DR. NIRA CAIN

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I said this before, but I am pretty sure Cohen just picks on conservatives in this show because that is what Showtime will green light. In his old Ali G skits in a very different political climate Cohen had no problem going after the left. His Bruno and Borat characters (which he could never do now due to political correctness) satired the gay and Muslim community respectively.

I think the hyper focus of this show on ridiculing the right is more about what Hollywood has an appetite for than any ideology of Cohen himself. He might not even have a political ideology at all. He might just be a comedian who is operating within very tight boundaries set by the industry itself, which is very dictated by cultural Marxism and leftist ideological leaning.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I said this before, but I am pretty sure Cohen just picks on conservatives in this show because that is what Showtime will green light. In his old Ali G skits in a very different political climate Cohen had no problem going after the left. His Bruno and Borat characters (which he could never do now due to political correctness) satired the gay and Muslim community respectively.

I think the hyper focus of this show on ridiculing the right is more about what Hollywood has an appetite for than any ideology of Cohen himself. He might not even have a political ideology at all. He might just be a comedian who is operating within very tight boundaries set by the industry itself, which is very dictated by cultural Marxism and leftist ideological leaning.
    LOL! You conservotards are so blind to how radical that the GOP has become, it’s become okay with GOP candidates for national office to openly court the lunatic rightwing conspiracy theory fringe! Separate from appeals made by Trump himself, here’s an example of a GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate:

GOP Senate Candidate Defends Bringing Pizzagate Conspiracist On Her Bus Tour

Kelli Ward has gotten Mike Cernovich involved because “he has an audience that we want to reach.”

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b018b93e956209

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

LOL! You conservotards are so blind to how radical that the GOP has become, it’s become okay with GOP candidates for national office to openly court the lunatic rightwing conspiracy theory fringe! Separate from appeals made by Trump himself, here’s an example of a GOP candidate for the U.S. Senate:

GOP Senate Candidate Defends Bringing Pizzagate Conspiracist On Her Bus Tour

Kelli Ward has gotten Mike Cernovich involved because “he has an audience that we want to reach.”

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b018b93e956209

lol watching u is hilarious, u are a perfect drone, every argument u make is propaganda. u are seriously linking the huffington post to try to win an argument. and also posting a facepalm gif like u cant believe ppl don't think like you LOL HOLY SHIT. this guy is such playdoh he fell for and shills the "we can beat a popular republican senator in texas" meme and still does even after the primary #s showed the Republicans had 300k more votes.

Thread Information