Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sacha Baron Cohen latest project, “Who is America?”

Load Metric
    Zap acting like a normal poster is as heartbreaking as when Ramiro the champ was outed and made a regular post. Hurtful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Ramiro the champ was outed

never forget. the forums never recovered really.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Geez there's a lot of immigration bait laid out for me but I'm not gonna take it. Just know the full impact of chain migration growth happens a decade or so later and the growth is exponential not linear.

Load Metric
    rofl Spencer just resigned.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Frees him up to become a fulltime pedo.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Since we're making fun of people and groups Let's put Mr Cohen in context..

Name:  1532484088261.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  1.11 MB

FPS you're playing on peoples irrational fears, that could never happen.

They can be freaks all they want but for the media and schools to use extremely powerful conditioning to empower them to make all our decisions, no thanx..
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 07-25-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Load Metric
    This ones for you FPS:

Load Metric

Lol Americans

Cant wait to see what he pulls out of Roy Moore, Sarah Palin etc.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lolol Americans indeed. show is my wet dream.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    wow, you can't make this stuff up. just amazing. Grenade launcher upgrade LOL. Who is this chick, actress I assume? She is cute though....

Comments

JimmyG_415: They showed clips of her from, The Bachelor

Load Metric
    this legit makes up for him bailing on the freddie mercury biopic.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting NY Times article comparing Sacha Baron Cohen to James O'Keefe, a conservative activist who goes around with a hidden camera in attempt to embarrass left-wing organizations and politicians.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/23/a...ron-cohen.html

It does point out the hypocrisy on both sides -- liberals outraged about O'Keefe being thrilled with Cohen's trickery, and vice versa regarding conservatives.

The article does basically concede that Cohen is "the left's James O'Keefe", which basically confirms my point that Cohen really is going after Republicans.

Cohen also engaged in really deceptive editing against Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, having him read a rather mundane pro-Israeli message from a teleprompter, with a few "young people should be able to defend themselves" lines thrown in at the end. Then Cohen edited the tape to simply show Rohrabacher reading the portion about the kids, making it seem like he had signed off on Cohen's phony plan to arm 5-year-olds. He hadn't.

Actually makes me lose some respect for Cohen. He's good enough to get idiots to actually do and say stupid things. He shouldn't be resorting to misleading editing in order to "force" statements which politicians aren't really making.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Interesting NY Times article comparing Sacha Baron Cohen to James O'Keefe, a conservative activist who goes around with a hidden camera in attempt to embarrass left-wing organizations and politicians.

It does point out the hypocrisy on both sides -- liberals outraged about O'Keefe being thrilled with Cohen's trickery, and vice versa regarding conservatives.

The article does basically concede that Cohen is "the left's James O'Keefe", which basically confirms my point that Cohen really is going after Republicans.

Cohen also engaged in really deceptive editing against Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, having him read a rather mundane pro-Israeli message from a teleprompter, with a few "young people should be able to defend themselves" lines thrown in at the end. Then Cohen edited the tape to simply show Rohrabacher reading the portion about the kids, making it seem like he had signed off on Cohen's phony plan to arm 5-year-olds. He hadn't.

Actually makes me lose some respect for Cohen. He's good enough to get idiots to actually do and say stupid things. He shouldn't be resorting to misleading editing in order to "force" statements which politicians aren't really making.
    Big difference, Cohen is a comedian and that's for some time. Of course it's a better joke when you can get a public official to say something stupid compared to a midnight janitor.
    Oh I guess there's a chance Cohen has been lying in wait all this time to nail the idiots in office.

And from what I saw of his show, these politicians are showing at best horrible judgement when they know a camera is rolling. If they're not smart enough to be wary then they don't belong in office

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    And from what I saw of his show, these politicians are showing at best horrible judgement when they know a camera is rolling. If they're not smart enough to be wary then they don't belong in office

It does make one wonder why they persist with these obvious hit bits. The answer I've come to is narcissism. So these folks are getting what they deserve in the end.

Load Metric
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

let the record show u got pumped up for the least funny segment yet. I think a talentless loser like you could have even wrote that. do u start laughing everytime u hear a laugh track too u fkn mark??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    let the record show u got pumped up for the least funny segment yet. I think a talentless loser like you could have even wrote that. do u start laughing everytime u hear a laugh track too u fkn mark??

Deranged cunt. Pretty obvious why you quoted my post.

I think your little fanny has dried up after it dawned on you that the Joke is on your retard country and the politicians/people you're politically aligned with.

Not forgetting that the man with the sword is an actual Red Coat. That obv sticks in your throat too.

Only last week you said this about the show. Which makes you look like a bit of a tit.

SHOW IS ABSOLUTE GOD
    how do u chase a guy holding a gun around with ur ass and not know ur getting rolled?? ive busted out laughing like 6x today thinking about it

Diamond
    Load Metric

I think your little fanny has dried up after it dawned on you that the Joke is on your retard country and the politicians/people you're politically aligned with.

Not forgetting that the man with the sword is an actual Red Coat. That obv sticks in your throat too.

Only last week you said this about the show. Which makes you look like a bit of a tit.

SHOW IS ABSOLUTE GOD
    how do u chase a guy holding a gun around with ur ass and not know ur getting rolled?? ive busted out laughing like 6x today thinking about it

what moron? im just making fun of u for being pumped for the least funny part yet, the rest of the new episode was GOD

Diamond
    Load Metric
    fucking with people has always been my favorite shit on tv. Ali G Show, boiling points, impractical jokers, etc...but it has to be somewhat subtle at least. a pedophile wand that beeps? weak

Load Metric

what moron? im just making fun of u for being pumped for the least funny part yet, the rest of the new episode was GOD

Okay, I've seen the show now and the Roy Moore effort was a bit lazy, but it wasn't THAT terrible.

But you really thought that rap guy segment was funny?

Coz I got bored fast with that one. Unless I really am a talentless cuck after all.

Comments

thesidedish: ya

Load Metric
    Time to catch some “illegal Mexicans”!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information