Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** World Cup 2022 thread

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** World Cup 2022 thread

COME ON ENGLAND!

Comments

hongkonger: Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    It would be nice to see the USA or Canada get in at all.

Also, LOL it's in December so it won't be 50 fucking degrees.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How tough must it be to play the battle for third game.
    I don't know if the players are rewarded more financially for 3rd spot. I"m guessing it's all about
    FIFA rankings?

Load Metric
    I don't know anything about soccer, I watch like 3 games every 4 years, all World Cup. But you know what cheapens the game? Penalty kicks at the end of regulation. It would be like the an NFL playoff game ending on a field goal competition, or an NBA final going to free throws. I just don't get it, someone is going to score a goal they should just continue.

Load Metric
    The greatest victory in African history.

Comments

zealanddonk: Ez game rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    I don't know anything about soccer, I watch like 3 games every 4 years, all World Cup. But you know what cheapens the game? Penalty kicks at the end of regulation. It would be like the an NFL playoff game ending on a field goal competition, or an NBA final going to free throws. I just don't get it, someone is going to score a goal they should just continue.
    For once I agree with you.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    I don't know anything
    Go watch some cricket
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It is funny how by all accounts the stadiums for Qatar are literally being built with slave labor with a ton of deaths that are basically just murdering someone by working them to death. And this is just the shit that get leaked out. The truth is probably worse. And by all accounts this isn't even hyperbole, this is pretty much exactly what is happening. And noone seems to care all too much.

Pretty much all the slaves/death are poor enslaved Muslims from neighboring countries. Kinda puts into perspective all the hypocrisy of the Israel/Palestinian narrative, where Al Jazeera (which is a Qatari state run news propaganda organization) is one of the main "reporters" on the ground reporting on behalf of the poor Muslim Palestinians being persecuted by the Israeli Jews, and yet the actual slavery/murder being perpetrated in large scale by their own sponsor on other Muslims they couldn't be less interested in reporting on.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    It is funny how by all accounts the stadiums for Qatar are literally being built with slave labor with a ton of deaths that are basically just murdering someone by working them to death. And this is just the shit that get leaked out. The truth is probably worse. And by all accounts this isn't even hyperbole, this is pretty much exactly what is happening. And noone seems to care all too much.

Pretty much all the slaves/death are poor enslaved Muslims from neighboring countries. Kinda puts into perspective all the hypocrisy of the Israel/Palestinian narrative, where Al Jazeera (which is a Qatari state run news propaganda organization) is one of the main "reporters" on the ground reporting on behalf of the poor Muslim Palestinians being persecuted by the Israeli Jews, and yet the actual slavery/murder being perpetrated in large scale by their own sponsor on other Muslims they couldn't be less interested in reporting on.
    A World Cup and fewer Muslims? Some folks would be chuffed with that. Not me of course, guv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Serial fail. World Cup edition. England

Not surprisingly, no mention here of an event all living British football fans, those that did not succumb, will mutter about to their last day.

A country, identified as the root of the sport, with a long suffering fan base in international competition, had their hearts ripped out in a World Cup quarter final match against the French.

They fought. They were every bit as good as their opponent but trailed by a goal with time running out. With minutes remaining they were handed a lifeline. A penalty kick. Twenty four feet lay between shooter and goal to even the score.

Team captain, Harry Kane, record holder of most goals for country (53), along with Wayne Rooney, had scored from the same position earlier in the game.

It is not a lay up. It's not a tap in. Crazy shit often happens. And it did.

Missing is one thing. Sailing it the over the net was in no one's mind.

Belly Buster will likely never be heard from again.

I slept fine however.
    Last edited by limitles; 12-11-2022 at 12:08 PM.

Thread Information