Thread: The violence of America's obese women

Load Metric

The violence of America's obese women

1)https://www.complex.com/life/2018/06...police-officer

2)https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...487886651.html

3)https://www.vibe.com/2018/07/applebe...acked-georgia/

Whatever happened to fat and jolly? I understand that there was a racial component to two, and possibly all three attacks, but the degree of overreaction is incredible. Is this sugar rage or just an attempt to get even for all the ridicule that they may have endured? I noticed that #1 was the least fat and the least violent. #2 was the most fat and the most violent. In case #3, there was so much fat in the room that they probably interfered with each other during the beating. Apparently, all four women in #3 are named Boyd. They can't be related to Oil Can Boyd who was toothpick thin. Also, isn't Demetrius Boyd usually a male?

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime...wai...Md0exxqevrsHK/

Comments

BCR: Leaving golf course and repping while driving based on title

Load Metric
    It's because of Jennifer.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It's because of Jennifer.
    If you mean Mick Fleetwood's ex, then I believe that you have found the motive for case #3. Congratulatons, Holmes.

If you are referring to this song, then I doubt it.

If you mean some other cultural reference, then I am clueless, which is my usual state of mind.

Jenny Boyd is 70. Unbelievable!

Patty is 74.

Comments

splitthis: Is neither

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    fattys really have to stop eating bread, dairy, pasta and non diet drinks.

also must eliminate snack time.

quickest way to a thinner america..amirite
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    fattys really have to stop eating bread, dairy, pasta and non diet drinks.

also must eliminate snack time.

quickest way to a thinner america..amirite
    A moderate amount of full fat dairy, especially fermented like yogurt and kefir, will aid in weight loss and maintenance.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    No one with a double digit fat percentage will be allowed in the ethno-state.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    No one with a double digit fat percentage will be allowed in the ethno-state.
    I guess you don't like women older than 12?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    True story:

When I was in the 8th grade, I absolutely clobbered and knocked out a morbidly obese woman.

She was African American - not that it truly matters in this but providing some context as we were primarily a caucasian occupied school. She was transferred from somewhere else, im assuming because she was kicked out. She was a loud mouth and a huge huge bully. Looking back, im guessing she wanted to try and dominate because she maybe felt threatened/uncomfortable being literally the only black person in the school.

Me? I was a scrawny little guy who was seemingly always targeted and bullied - maybe because i brushed shit off too easy and tried to take the high road in situations...i don't know. I was clearly a prime target for her though, and she was relentless. Long story short, i finally hit a boiling point one day. I was pulling a handful of hard cover books out of my locker when she was behind me and incessantly jabbing me and screaming & talking smack. All the while many people in the hall were watching. That was it; In one smooth motion, i did a fast 180 with my books in hand and hauled off on her right in the head. Her 350 lb body instantly hit the hall floor motionless. I literally stunned myself by my own actions.
    I thought i was going to be in a world of shit, but many students fortunately stuck up for my actions and i ultimately wasnt reprimanded.
    She was back in school a day later, and i shit you not, came up to me and apologized for the way she treated me. I couldnt believe it. I know it was sincere and she wasnt told or forced to do it either. I really felt good and accomplished after that one. She was nice to me after that, never bothered anyone else and transferred out a few weeks later.

Comments

hongkonger: Love it

big dick: hahaha great story

RS_: should'a KO'd her one more time tho

Tellafriend: thanks school busing program

FRANKRIZZO: cool story

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    True story:

When I was in the 8th grade, I absolutely clobbered and knocked out a morbidly obese woman.
    would have been post of the year if you just stopped here

Comments

Jayjami: So true.

Load Metric
    True story:

She was African American - not that it truly matters in this but providing some context as we were primarily a caucasian occupied school. She was transferred from somewhere else, im assuming because she was kicked out. She was a loud mouth and a huge huge bully. Looking back, im guessing she wanted to try and dominate because she maybe felt threatened/uncomfortable being literally the only black person in the school.

Me? I was a scrawny little guy who was seemingly always targeted and bullied - maybe because i brushed shit off too easy and tried to take the high road in situations...i don't know. I was clearly a prime target for her though, and she was relentless. Long story short, i finally hit a boiling point one day. I was pulling a handful of hard cover books out of my locker when she was behind me and incessantly jabbing me and screaming & talking smack. All the while many people in the hall were watching. That was it; In one smooth motion, i did a fast 180 with my books in hand and hauled off on her right in the head. Her 350 lb body instantly hit the hall floor motionless. I literally stunned myself by my own actions.
    I thought i was going to be in a world of shit, but many students fortunately stuck up for my actions and i ultimately wasnt reprimanded.
    She was back in school a day later, and i shit you not, came up to me and apologized for the way she treated me. I couldnt believe it. I know it was sincere and she wasnt told or forced to do it either. I really felt good and accomplished after that one. She was nice to me after that, never bothered anyone else and transferred out a few weeks later.
    Translate the effect today aka gordo racist. Lolz.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The bigger women are intimidating to a lot of the smaller girls, even if the size is fat and not muscle.

If you're a 120 pound girl, it's probably hard to bring yourself to throw down with a chick who weighs 2-3x what you do.

So those big girls get used to other chicks being afraid of them, and therefore get more aggressive.

I actually had to get in the middle of one of these about 20 years ago. A bigger girl was threatening a much smaller one (the small one was like 100 pounds), and kept chasing her around to kick her ass. Neither were strangers to me, but I wasn't dating either of them. I didn't want to see the fight happen because it was over a bunch of bullshit drama, and also because it wasn't fair due to the size difference.

I took it upon myself to stand in between them and said I wasn't going to let anything happen. The bigger girl was annoyed, but once she saw I wasn't going to let her get by, and that I was serious about not letting the fight happen, she backed off.

Fun times.

Load Metric
    The bigger women are intimidating to a lot of the smaller girls, even if the size is fat and not muscle.

If you're a 120 pound girl, it's probably hard to bring yourself to throw down with a chick who weighs 2-3x what you do.

So those big girls get used to other chicks being afraid of them, and therefore get more aggressive.

I actually had to get in the middle of one of these about 20 years ago. A bigger girl was threatening a much smaller one (the small one was like 100 pounds), and kept chasing her around to kick her ass. Neither were strangers to me, but I wasn't dating either of them. I didn't want to see the fight happen because it was over a bunch of bullshit drama, and also because it wasn't fair due to the size difference.

I took it upon myself to stand in between them and said I wasn't going to let anything happen. The bigger girl was annoyed, but once she saw I wasn't going to let her get by, and that I was serious about not letting the fight happen, she backed off.

Fun times.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

Fun times.
    WHITE KNIGHT! Lol JK very admirable Druffs a nobleman

Fat people are angry because their brains are polluted. Every fat person understands they are worthless, even when wealthy, because they are incapable of maintaining a presentable physique. This causes immense internal rage that sometimes boils over. Being fat is a horrible thing!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    True story:

Translate the effect today aka gordo racist. Lolz.

WAT?

Lady, I can't even translate what the hell you're trying to get at lol.

Thread Information