Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

u were trying to say this guy is not god moron??

Dyers had it pretty easy since he took the chip lead last night.. Basically nobody wants to go toe to toe with him so he's being allowed to bully everybodyelse and essentially win it the same way JoeMc and last years winner did.. Basically make people uncomfortable and slowly grow his chip stack while essentially putting out very little effort.. Im rooting for Cada or that kid from Utah with the Seahawks jersey but as I posted on Twitter last night Im afraid were about to have yet another socially awkward Joe Mc type winning the Main Event who probably still lives in his moms basement given his age and when he's not playing poker is likely in the dark playing some first person shooter 16-18hrs a day and causing DDOS attacks against players who kill him online

The real question is will this kid go to the bunny ranch to finally lose his virginity once he gets his $8.8M payoff for winning or wherever he finishes.. I think if Cada and him end up heads up Cada can beat him as long as he has at least a reasonable chip stack against the kid (maybe no worse then 2-1 advantage by Dyer but who knows.. Cada isn't a dead bet until hes busto). I have to agree from what they said last night Cada wins this all he punches his ticket for the Poker HOF for 10yrs from now.. 2 wins with fields as big as they are would be something nobody thinks is possible.. The multi winners like Johnny MFing Chan, Doyle and the Kid Stu Unger never faced fields of 6-7k+ to win their titles..

fascinating.

can you confirm whether or not you've decided to permanently retire the PuppyBabyMonkey persona at this point?