Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yes I Admit I Lied About Winning $13,000 at Marina Bay in Singapore

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I was nursing a short stack in the Main Event for 5 hours, thus I could not fully explain my reasoning for Jewdonk's ban. I was able to ban him and post that short explanation while some rec at the table literally tanked for 5 minutes.

Anyway, now that I busted, I'm not going to create drama like I usually do after busting the Main (that's reserved for the ones where I bust barely out of the money after 3 long, grueling days), but I will give you guys an explanation for the ban.

I'm sure that the Poker Champion of Marina Bay thinks that I banned him because I'm terrified about Failsite 5.0.

In reality, I'm not the slightest bit worried that his awful site will be anything but an embarrassing failure. Every single one of his sites follows the exact same pattern:

- Jewdonk throws it up, proclaiming it's going to crush the "competition" at the time (NWP/DD/PFA).

- Despite his frequent criticisms of other sites for their layout and functionality, his site will be both ugly and riddled with bugs, despite being mostly an out-of-the-box vBulletin installation.

- A bunch of people will register and post during the first week for the lulz, and Pockles will erroneously take that to mean that his lofty goal of eighth tier forum dominance has been achieved.

- Marty will appoint career scammer "Sparky Griswold" to mod again, but will hide him under a fake name so no one knows it's him. Sparky will then work on setting up his usual long con. Marty won't say anything because Sparky convinced him that he's "really changed this time".

- After everyone gets bored of the novelty of Jewdonk running a forum again, people will start trolling him, and the bans will come down fast and furious.

- Most others who registered will simply stop posting (with nothing really let to say, and not really having the desire to troll), and the place will become a ghost town.

- Jewdonk will piss off the tech guy who helped him with it (he always needs a tech guy because he's incapable of setting up a vBulletin installation himself), likely with unreasonable demands of the guy's time and effort, citing the "great opportunity" he's giving them, and that person will quit.

- Without a tech guy anymore, and a forum where nobody except for him and a few trolls post, he'll take it down again, but with some excuse how he's "too busy" or "doesn't need the negativity".

So why don't I just leave his account in good standing and watch/laugh as the inevitable plays out?

Read on...
    don't listen to him martini.

as a mod i will single handily create 20 dupes to keep the site afloat while your passed out drunk. i will even argue with myself and ban certain accounts to make it look good as well
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Keep in mind I'm no Mason Malmuth. I am very lax regarding links to other sites here. I let people advertise their own sites in their signatures or avatars. I was supportive of Venompoker, Filthy Limper, Vegaspokerradio, even though they were all "competing" with PFA. I even let people post links to Skatz and have Skatz stuff in their signatures/avatars, despite everything that happened in the past.

But you have to show some respect to me and this site if you want to promote your site to my traffic and userbase.

Showing up with, "Fuck this ugly bitch of a site, I'm going to crush it with my own site, and I'm already PMing the URL to people", that's not going to fly, and no other forum owner would put up with that shit, either.

With that said, if it weren't for the personal info thing that is almost assuredly going to happen, I would make an exception and let it all play out for the lulz, but I just don't need the hassle of the freaks banned from here attempting to use that site as a platform to harass me and my family in real life.

Best wishes,
    Todd

Load Metric
    you guys remember the time that tapper was a mod on tydepoker, and tried to sell these shirts as tydepoker merchandise?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    you guys remember the time that tapper was a mod on tydepoker, and tried to sell these shirts as tydepoker merchandise?

Interesting you bring up Tapper.

As you mentioned, in one of the failsite incarmations, Tapper convinced Marty that he was a friend, and Marty made him mod.

Everyone with an IQ above 80 was able to see that this was a pure, 100% obvious manipulation in order to screw with both Marty and me, but Marty was so gullible that he bought it hook, line, and sinker.

In the meantime, Tapper and other Skatz people (not you, blake, you're a prince) were posting my personal info under fake accounts, and Marty was still bamboozled enough by Tapper to "let him handle it".

I kept telling Marty over and over that he was being fucked with and played for a fool. Tapper was even giving him backhanded compliments, and Marty was too dumb to see it and thought they were real compliments.

I must have written "Tapper is using you", "Tapper in manipulating you", and "Tapper is fucking with both of us" like 50 times, and he still didn't get it.

It was beyond frustrating.

While Tapper seems to be gone, this type of shit is exactly why I don't want to give that mess of a site any publicity.

Load Metric
    You run this place at a loss right? How would his site be competition if you run it at a loss? See who can lose more money or something like that?

The guy is literally 5 stars top entertainment bring him back and ban fuckheads like monkeypoop or w/e the fuck his name is.
    You know the guy who was taking shots at c$ while the guy is literally fighting for his life.

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: Oh Im scared that you demand I be banned dickless.. Youre one of the biggest fucking trolls on this site fuckwad.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    You run this place at a loss right? How would his site be competition if you run it at a loss? See who can lose more money or something like that?

The guy is literally 5 stars top entertainment bring him back and ban fuckheads like monkeypoop or w/e the fuck his name is.
    You know the guy who was taking shots at c$ while the guy is literally fighting for his life.
    The site still takes time and effort to run, and has for 6 1/2 years.

As I said, I'm not a hard-ass about other sites being linked/advertised on here. Quite the opposite, actually.

But if someone comes in here with a hostile attitude that they're going to replace PFA and steal all of its traffic via their own future site, I'd have to be an idiot to still give them a platform to do it.

The personal info thing is the bigger concern, though. That's the biggest reason I'm not allowing it. I know the site will fail anyway, so I'm not actually worried about him taking my traffic. But still, fuck him if he thinks I owe him free advertising.

Load Metric
    Tydepoker was amazing, watching Marty run a forum is entertaining as fuck.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    HOW ABOUT TMMLK.COM - WHERE #FREE SPEECH IS ALLOWED #TODD DELETING MY THREADS #LOLZ

Load Metric
    Do you think, does anyone here really, really think that I chose my screen name without this very exact day in mind:

Name:  ANa08vIN.gif
Views: 339
Size:  161.1 KB

Name:  Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpeg
Views: 337
Size:  67.9 KB

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Dan: I'm posting an explanation now
    Dan: dummy i didnt delete your post
    Dan: i moved them
    Dan: stop starting new threads
    Me: DUMMY
    Me: U DELETED IT
    Me: LOL AND NOW DELETED ME OTHER 1
    Me: WOW

2 THREADS STARTED ABOUT FREEING TYDE AND ANOTHER ABOUT BEING DELETED BOTH GONE - WTF? LOLZ - PLZ TYDE IF YOU CAN READ THIS - ROLL OUT TYDE 3.0 OR - TYDEMMLK.COM

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down

PuppyMonkeyBaby: Any chance you can do us a favor and drop dead please.. Youre such a fail.. Your worse then Tyde you actually believe you can do better.. Please if you think so go sart your own forum and radio and prove it otherwise STFU and go away

Load Metric

As you mentioned, in one of the failsite incarmations, Tapper convinced Marty that he was a friend, and Marty made him mod.

Everyone with an IQ above 80 was able to see that this was a pure, 100% obvious manipulation in order to screw with both Marty and me, but Marty was so gullible that he bought it hook, line, and sinker.

In the meantime, Tapper and other Skatz people (not you, blake, you're a prince) were posting my personal info under fake accounts, and Marty was still bamboozled enough by Tapper to "let him handle it".

I kept telling Marty over and over that he was being fucked with and played for a fool. Tapper was even giving him backhanded compliments, and Marty was too dumb to see it and thought they were real compliments.

I must have written "Tapper is using you", "Tapper in manipulating you", and "Tapper is fucking with both of us" like 50 times, and he still didn't get it.

While Tapper seems to be gone, this type of shit is exactly why I don't want to give that mess of a site any publicity.
    tapper being a mod at tydepoker had absolutely nothing to do with trolling you and everything to do with trolling jewdonk.

tyde actually got upset with tapper for not using his forum for trolling you. i recall that's how he lost his modship.

sidenote -- it's sad that i remember these things but here we are.

Comments

Mintjewlips: It really is sad

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Dan: no your original two posts are in the Tyde thread
    Dan: go look
    Me: todd this isn't Germany back in the war here were u move my threads
    Me: and post it within another for hype
    Me: my threads have more views than replies within hours compared to the shit that is posted here

Diamond
    Load Metric
    DRUFF OBV SCARED SHITLESS OF TYDEPOKER. BANS TYDE THEN DELETES TMLLGAYS THREAD ABOUT IT. WE NEED A FORUM WAR

Load Metric
    Love him or hate him, Marty was certainly an interesting character. If I was a psychology student I would literally be swimming in molten 24 karat gold. My masters and doctorate thesis would have written themselves.

Load Metric
    But let's be honest, skatz isn't "competition", it's literally 3 guys and their dupes with the likeability of a gold fish.......go fish.....

Comments

Jayjami: Skatz might the worst site in the internet.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    FREE TYDE - I AGREE FORUM WAR IT IS...TYDE WILL MAKE MONEY ON HIS SITE - WHILE TODD TAKES OUT HIS "GFS" MONEY FROM HER SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO KEEP THIS FAIL SITE ALIVE.

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: JFC You are just one angry Canasian troll bastard arent you.. Again if you think you can do better PROVE IT.. Put up or Shut the Fuck Up TMMLFAG.. Enough is Enough fucker..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

tapper being a mod at tydepoker had absolutely nothing to do with trolling you and everything to do with trolling jewdonk.

tyde actually got upset with tapper for not using his forum for trolling you. i recall that's how he lost his modship.

sidenote -- it's sad that i remember these things but here we are.
    You're remembering it wrong.

I believe the PRIMARY purpose was trolling Marty, but Tapper was also very much enjoying the Druff personal info posting (and was in fact doing it himself under another account), and he told Marty to let him "handle it" so he could simply look the other way, and aggravate me, as well.

It was a 2-for-1 deal. That's why I was trying so hard to convince Marty that Tapper was manipulating him. Were Tapper just trolling Marty and leaving me out of it, I wouldn't have gotten involved, as I was a fan of neither.

Comments

blake: i truly don't remember that, but assume you're right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    But let's be honest, skatz isn't "competition", it's literally 3 guys and their dupes with the likeability of a gold fish.......go fish.....
    it's actually less than 3 since "Rubberneck like a faggot.info" and "celery nutrition" are automated

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Rubberneck like a faggot.info is a legendary poster that deserves our respect.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I don't like PFA's chances in a forum war. Tydes thread here where he brought the Sicilian lumber has 2800 views. but yet 3 threads that were started at the same time insulting Tyde only have 150, 200, 400 views.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Druff is underestimating the hit maker

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I don't like PFA's chances in a forum war. Tydes thread here where he brought the Sicilian lumber has 2800 views. but yet 3 threads that were started at the same time insulting Tyde only have 150, 200, 400 views.
    wHEN My theads get to stay posted and not moved - I get about 500 + views in an hour - Todd being Todd moves my thread to create a buzz as he knows I will out do a HOF thread with my posting thread

Thread Information