Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Yes I Admit I Lied About Winning $13,000 at Marina Bay in Singapore

Load Metric
    Tyde is arguably by far the best poster on this site. Metaphorically Tyde and Todd are like that old married couple who bicker all that time but can't live without each other for an extended period of time. Over and under for tydes next un banning.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post

I think he said the domain name will be revealed soon and he would PM invited guests.

I haven’t received a PM and I have my doubts anyone has.

You do realize who you’re dealing with here right?

Not looking to pick a fight but obviously unban.
    I don't know if he PM'd anyone. Contrary to popular belief, I don't read PMs here. I could, but I don't.

Or he could have PM'd people outside of the forum.

Yes, he could have been lying about having PM'd people about it, but it doesn't matter. 100% he will use this forum to promote it if and when it goes up, and he posted a vBulletin receipt to show that he's serious.

It's true that he might flake on this when he loses the motivation/energy to start it, but if that day comes, then I'll probably unban him.

His failsites were a nightmare for me due to all of the personal info posting, and there's no way I'm allowing my site to be used to promote the next one.

He's already shown his hand. I don't need to wait for him to actually put it up and post the URL to ban him.
    rippy is a cock gobbler and always gets more of a fair shake from you. as to "you know who you're dealing with" . this douche looked at my pm's and bragged about to the forum like it was cool. nobody should ever turn their back on morty. i'm still pretty shocked none of his enemies traveled to sactown to greet him over the years
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    How would anyone ever know that you have or haven't read anyone's messages? Everyone on here should just assume.

Druff you are petty as fuck, I just can't see you NEVER EVER reading someone's messages, like ever in the history of PFA.
    I've read PMs under two circumstances:

1) When a scam has taken place, and we are looking to identify victims

2) When a fake account is made for the purpose of breaking the rules here or circumventing a ban

So, for example, if someone made a fake account here and posted my personal info, yes I would ban that account and then go look at all of its PMs.

If a scam is outted, then yes, I will look at the scammer's PMs in order to find victims and notify them.

Other than that, I don't read them. In fact, it requires going into the database. vBulletin does not provide a function for admins to read PMs, unless the admin were to change the password and log into the account himself (but then the user couldn't get back in, and would know something was up).

Of course, nobody should consider PMs here secure, and you should keep that in mind when you PM. I agree with that part.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    How would anyone ever know that you have or haven't read anyone's messages? Everyone on here should just assume.

Druff you are petty as fuck, I just can't see you NEVER EVER reading someone's messages, like ever in the history of PFA.
    I've read PMs under two circumstances:

1) When a scam has taken place, and we are looking to identify victims

2) When a fake account is made for the purpose of breaking the rules here or circumventing a ban

So, for example, if someone made a fake account here and posted my personal info, yes I would ban that account and then go look at all of its PMs.

If a scam is outted, then yes, I will look at the scammer's PMs in order to find victims and notify them.

Other than that, I don't read them. In fact, it requires going into the database. vBulletin does not provide a function for admins to read PMs, unless the admin were to change the password and log into the account himself (but then the user couldn't get back in, and would know something was up).

Of course, nobody should consider PMs here secure, and you should keep that in mind when you PM. I agree with that part.
    Oh thank god you're being honest at last. What a relief.
    Laughing in your face

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Stop drinking, les.

I don't want to have to ban you again.

You already trolled the radio thread for no reason, but I'm trying to give you a chance here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Stop drinking, les.

I don't want to have to ban you again.

You already trolled the radio thread for no reason, but I'm trying to give you a chance here.
    Fuck you cocksucker, I'm not allowed to drink. What i say is what I mean. Ban me please because this is the most horrid bore.

Comments

big dick: lol

Load Metric
    Name:  7729255A-BD5C-42BC-B02C-08C9A1A4CA84.jpeg
Views: 558
Size:  80.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Not even a contest.. Look at the size of those hands.. No chick has man hands like that.. 100% she has a twig and berries under that dress..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TMMLK View Post
    Dan: no your original two posts are in the Tyde thread
    Dan: go look
    Me: todd this isn't Germany back in the war here were u move my threads
    Me: and post it within another for hype
    Me: my threads have more views than replies within hours compared to the shit that is posted here

Load Metric
    My strong opinion is that anyone who posts someone else's personal info on internet forums (unless they are a scammer etc.) is subhuman scum and should be banned for life.
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Todge you should let Marty advertise tydepoker5.0 or whatever one he is on now here so we all get ringside seats for the shit show

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Tyde is arguably by far the best poster on this site. Metaphorically Tyde and Todd are like that old married couple who bicker all that time but can't live without each other for an extended period of time. Over and under for tydes next un banning.

I think the divorce is Final!

I predict 99% of PFA will join Marty's new site.

Comments

handicapme: JFC YOU ARE HORRIBLE.

WillieMcFML: and a lewfather apologist

Muck Ficon: :noose

splitthis: They dont get the sarcasm snowy

Jayjami: LOL at Marty doing anything successful.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    My strong opinion is that anyone who posts someone else's personal info on internet forums (unless they are a scammer etc.) is subhuman scum and should be banned for life.

listen up, fucktards.

Thread Information