Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Yes I Admit I Lied About Winning $13,000 at Marina Bay in Singapore

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Seriously though i staked you in that game, you better not be lying.

Banned
    Load Metric
    no seriously though

lets hear this justification for staying with a woman for almost a decade and not marrying her despite the fact they have a child together

obv nobody knows anything about his concubine since he holds it such a close, dark secret...sheltered from the animosity and scrutiny of the interwebs

but that is def a fair question...

what kind of man has a kid with a woman, and doesn't marry her after almost a DECADE

is this a Jew thing ?

maybe she refuses to convert

Todd ?

Load Metric
    Cheap fuckers who have a lot of money and built up their money before meeting the women. Kinda can't blame the guy really cus if he does marry her and it goes south he is out a good chunk of change.
    That's why you gotta meet the women BEFORE you get rich

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    no seriously though

lets hear this justification for staying with a woman for almost a decade and not marrying her despite the fact they have a child together

obv nobody knows anything about his concubine since he holds it such a close, dark secret...sheltered from the animosity and scrutiny of the interwebs

what kind of man has a kid with a woman, and doesn't marry her after almost a DECADE

is this a Jew thing ?

Todd ?
    hear hear

If only he led his love life like Trump.

Load Metric
    no seriously though

is this a Jew thing ?

Todd ?
    My aunt and uncle have been together over 40 years, have 4 grown children and have never married.

I find it ironic that you criticize others for deviating from society's norms.

Load Metric
    Name:  dude.jpg
Views: 1341
Size:  56.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    no seriously though

is this a Jew thing ?

Todd ?
    My aunt and uncle have been together over 40 years, have 4 grown children and have never married.

I find it ironic that you criticize others for deviating from society's norms.
    Being that he's a "chef" who doesn't have the knowledge to even be a pizza cook....it shouldn't be ironic.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this is great news. i will be an active participant in the pit bull sub forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Has JewDonk addressed the Tranny he said he fucked? Not going to dig through all that rambling.

Load Metric
    I'm so ready for tydepoker 3.0.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

I think a lot of people are ready

I've been getting pushed to do this for a while now

People just generally don't like Todd very much

I don't mean that as a personal jab at him or anything, but it's safe to say that he's a toxic and foul human being

Not trolling or anything, but most normal human beings seem to be repulsed by the stench of his foulness

But we'll need to get Rick Sanchez's take on this before I proceed any further.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Can't wait to see this fail site of yours.

Load Metric

I think a lot of people are ready

I've been getting pushed to do this for a while now

People just generally don't like Todd very much

I don't mean that as a personal jab at him or anything, but it's safe to say that he's a toxic and foul human being

Not trolling or anything, but most normal human beings seem to be repulsed by the stench of his foulness

But we'll need to get Rick Sanchez's take on this before I proceed any further.

My fellow citizens, events at PFA have now reached the final days of decision. For more than a decade, I have pursued patient and honorable efforts to disarm the Druff regime without war.

Druff has a history of reckless aggression against me and my fans. And it has aided, trained and harbored terrorists and trolls including Hongkonger

Marty, your life is just one vicious cycle of failure.

Also, are you bringing back the helicopter game?

Load Metric
    A Smart one.

Comments

hongkonger: Very fucking true

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As an aside, to the surprise of probably no one, Jewish tradition basically treats marriage as a business arrangement, to the point of signing a traditional prenup arrangement called a Ketubah, which basically reads like a business contract. I did the Ketubah thing and don't have any problems with it, but I am not going to get on a high horse and chastise any Jew who chooses not to go that route.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some dumbass is tanking 5 minutes here so I have time to post this.

Spamming isn't allowed on this forum.

I'm not worried about your forum crushing anything except your own ego.

However, I'm also not giving you a platform for free advertising of your failprojects.

Since you're making such good money in fake poker games, you should be able to afford to market your next great failsite.

Go buy some targeted ads. In the meantime, you're banned for spamming, which you've already admitted to doing via PM.

Load Metric
    you'll be waiting a long time since www.tydepoker.com is now part of the Skatzpoker Network

so far, tyde hasn't approached skatz about a possible return but we'd be interested in hearing him out if he's serious.

in fairness, i don't see tyde getting his domain back, but we'd probably consider letting him mod the skatz toddler forum, and maybe let him have a signature that's 1.5 times larger than regular users.

just throwing out some ideas as a starting point

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    As an aside, to the surprise of probably no one, Jewish tradition basically treats marriage as a business arrangement, to the point of signing a traditional prenup arrangement called a Ketubah, which basically reads like a business contract. I did the Ketubah thing and don't have any problems with it, but I am not going to get on a high horse and chastise any Jew who chooses not to go that route.
    Only until relatively recent times in most cultures, i.e. the development of the romantic ideal in the 19th century in Western cultures, was marriage treated as something other than a business arrangement between families. Also, only within the past century or so did married women in most Western cultures have their own property rights. As such, there usually wasn’t a need for pre-nups, as a woman who was divorced from her hisband for any reason had no rights to the husband’s property. Only a woman of standing who came into the marriage with her own wealth/assets could retain them in the marriage and afterwards. But an unscrupulous husband could sometimes get around that restriction by getting their wife committed to mental institutions with the help of a fraudulent medical diagnosis.

In short, a pre-nup is not in any way a uniquely Jewish tradition.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Name:  dude.jpg
Views: 1341
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 882
Size:  2.20 MB

Comments

Jayjami: Frank N Furter rep.

Thread Information