But until PLOL outted me, you retards bought it hook, line and sinker

This cesspool definitely has no shortage of sub-par, single-digit IQ, gullible fucks lurking (and posting)

I tossed up a nice factual trip report from my recent travels, and figured I'd throw a nice cherry on top.

That I binked it huge at the 5/10 game at Marina Bay in Singapore was a tidbit I thought you knobs would just suck up without question.

Ya see, most of the registered members posting here have no life. (yo lurkers too embarrassed or worried about Todd stalking them...whats up bros !)

This is PFA...where the lowest of the low come to gather.

Those lacking talent and vision. The scourge of the poker world...leftovers from a forgotten era.

House husband video gamers

The 'marquis' posters here now are a total embarrassment.

I enjoyed lying to all of you about a small detail of an otherwise factual trip report.

As I write this, I know that literally thousands of people will be be hanging on my every word like flies on a turd

That is what makes posting for me so much fun (when I CHOSE to) ...because I know that I have a legion of trolls hanging on my every word.

Googling every facet of my life...fact checking...and photoshopping me. Mimicking me...red repping me

I am basically a master of the internet.

Its not important to me to be some quasi-internet poker schlub like Todd, desperate to gain some measure of notoriety in the poker world

Todd has chosen his fate, and his legacy will be to be a bad person

I will allow him his place in history as a complete and total gimp addicted to the internet. (for now)

His previous girlfriend already ditched him for his unhealthy and negative addiction, and I choose to not let that happen to me.

Fortunately I have a promising and lucrative career now, and grinding the internet podcast circuit is not my forte'

Todd is totally terrified at the prospect of me ever deciding to give a fuck enough to start a new forum because I would rip the guts out of this ugly bitch and shit it down his neck.

that said..

I guess I should be flattered, but I have never given a shit about fame...or money for that matter.

But I do take an enormous amount of pleasure DUPING the ignorant

Not sure why I'm bothering to post this diatribe on a piece of shit cesspool like PFA, but since so many of the readers here are so addicted to me, I thought it was appropriate to share this

I am literally in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean right now posting this

I have decided to launch a new and BETTER poker forum in late September

no particular motivation other than I am totally disgusted with this POS and think the medium of an 8th tier website can be executed much better

aside from massaging the site owners massive ego

my only motivation is because I think the poker and degen community deserves much better than this

Todd is really bad at life, and definitely horrible running a message forum community.

Go ahead and laugh your asses off at my previous failsites

this will be more of a hobby with no financial or vested interests at all

kinda like skatz, but not as retarded

so today is July 4th

looking for like an October 1st launch or so

who fucking cares....I don't

this will be just for fun

my site

my rules