Thread: THE ADVENTURE BEGINS FOR MRSIAMGREEK'S RUN AT 2018 MAIN EVENT

Load Metric

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS FOR MRSIAMGREEK'S RUN AT 2018 MAIN EVENT

I will try to post chipcounts here since we don't use twitter and crap. Tryin to figure out this My Stack app. Hope it works. If not we'll just post other shit.

May the Poker Gods shine on her.

Comments

Tellafriend: GL to her!

snowtracks: gl mama greek

Lord of the Fraud: first bitch to make final table - ONE TIME

sah_24: GL GL run like a greek god :) !

gimmick:

hongkonger: Run like Zeus

Crowe Diddly: GLGLGL!!!!!

FPS_Russia: Gl

JMM:

Load Metric
    I'm in on this rail

Good Luck

Load Metric
    I am sorry to report that the sweat is over almost before it began. Can't remember all the action but she got AQo 1st hand and kept calling guy to her right who she felt was trying to push her off her hand cuz his bets were huge. He wins huge pot playing K6 and 6 was on board. She knew after the hand that she should have folded to the 3k bet but the adreneline rushing thru her took away her common sense. Second hand she gets AJo against same guy. Flop has a J 5 x on it. She checked, he raised, she reraised he called. She checked turn he bets huge again she calls. He has 55. Down to 4k. She gets up and goes to smoke to regroup all the while beating herself up by how she played those hands, which she should cuz she played them real bad. Fights her way back to a high of 22k winning with 99. Gets dealt QQ. raises and gets called with AK Flop KKx. He bets and she goes allin. Said she thought likelyhood of him having a K was low. He obv calls with AK. Busted. Another mistake. Too bad she was dealt cards good enuf to play but out of her league with Chance Kornuth, Qui Wym (last years champ) and Gaelle Baumann all to her left. The excitement overwhelmed her. Thank God it was a freeroll.

She would like to express how bad she feels that she has let down all her investors. There will be a $100 appreciation freeroll whenever Druff feels it is appropriate as promised.

She is very angry at herself right now. Gonna take some time to get over it.

Comments

zealanddonk: Live poker is rigged

Load Metric

Seriously though go on her for having the balls so to speak in trying.

Load Metric
    Take it down

Load Metric
    Hopefully jewlips bought a piece

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lol'd

IamGreek: he did Sir and she feels bad she let him down

Load Metric
    was she playing with victor ramdin?

Comments

IamGreek: No she played for at 1 1/2 hrs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That sucks.

TID garrett, laffer, or michael

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    I am sorry to report that the sweat is over almost before it began. Can't remember all the action but she got AQo 1st hand and kept calling guy to her right who she felt was trying to push her off her hand cuz his bets were huge. He wins huge pot playing K6 and 6 was on board. She knew after the hand that she should have folded to the 3k bet but the adreneline rushing thru her took away her common sense. Second hand she gets AJo against same guy. Flop has a J 5 x on it. She checked, he raised, she reraised he called. She checked turn he bets huge again she calls. He has 55. Down to 4k. She gets up and goes to smoke to regroup all the while beating herself up by how she played those hands, which she should cuz she played them real bad. Fights her way back to a high of 22k winning with 99. Gets dealt QQ. raises and gets called with AK Flop KKx. He bets and she goes allin. Said she thought likelyhood of him having a K was low. He obv calls with AK. Busted. Another mistake. Too bad she was dealt cards good enuf to play but out of her league with Chance Kornuth, Qui Wym (last years champ) and Gaelle Baumann all to her left. The excitement overwhelmed her. Thank God it was a freeroll.

She would like to express how bad she feels that she has let down all her investors. There will be a $100 appreciation freeroll whenever Druff feels it is appropriate as promised.

I think
    The players you described are on the secondary feature table on ESPN tonight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

How much did you lose on Hilary?

Name:  2018-02-20-21-10-47-.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:  th-3.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  7.7 KB

GG iamgreekswife, WP SFO

FUCK you dicklick

Comments

big dick: -)
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post

I think
    The players you described are on the secondary feature table on ESPN tonight.
    Ya they must have moved them to feature table shortly after she busted.

Load Metric
    In honor of the best horse race movie ever made

Let It Ride

Best quote

" He pissed it all away "

Greek don't be to hard on her . Sounds like she was super nervous like most would be. I have played many times in the big room at WSOP and it can be overwhelming at first. I remember the very first time I played there I flipped a set of eights after calling a raise and three bet three handed and knew guy had an over pair. I was so nervous and excited I played the hand poorly and he folded .

Tough beat for Mrs Greek

Comments

IamGreek: Mrs Greek thanks you Gookie for the kind words

Load Metric
    I'm glad you got experience the WSOP ME MrsGreek, sorry it didnt go better for you.

Comments

IamGreek: Mrs Greek loves you Flip

Load Metric
    Not saying I told you so, but.........

Comments

IamGreek: Your unwavering support is appreciated Sir!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information