Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lovely messages from lewfather on Saturday night

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

why are you posting this in lieu of handling it privately? if you felt any real threat, you’d wouldn’t be attention whoring publicly re: your concerns.

you bring 99.99% of your drama onto yourself with your incessant egocentricism & unending hypocrisy.

as we like to say in Cleveland, nothing is given, everything is earned. especially respect.
    So, you earned your fraud chargers for respek? I see, seems intelligent. The only unending hypocrisy I see here is someone who is presumably so intelligent actually being such a waste of life to scam people in their mid to late thirties. With all that said I still think you're a fun poster but attacking Todd or trying to defend Lew just compounds your already bad look, brah. Also, Todd does bring a lot of the drama upon himself when it comes to CS issues but surely not 99.99% nor does he deserve anyone threatening his real like this (especially for something he runs at a loss... did you know he runs this site at a loss? I thought not).

i bet he never saw this coming when he won that bracelet.

you do know he won a wsop bracelet, yes?

Comments

handicapme: FUCK, WHEN?!

LarryLaffer: i got to wear that bracelet. he engraved his name in it
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Just when things got a bit boring around here, bang! The return of drama!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i don't know wut lew did, but i do know that double standards @ polka fraud alert are like bad fps posts. they're all over the place
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I'm continuously baffled at how the same people get into these same situations and then act surprised when there's shit at their doorstep.

Load Metric
    Oh god she's from Cleveland............makes perfect sense now.......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Oh god she's from Cleveland............makes perfect sense now.......
    Agree Cleveland is the arm pit of America, Shame Druff has to deal with this idiot lew, Knew a long time ago that boy wasn’t right. Lew just another busted low life nut case in Michigan, He fits right in
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm not posting this thread to create drama, btw.

In fact, it's the opposite.

Lewfather got away with what he did for a long time because he did it quietly in private messages, and hoped that the victims would keep quiet out of fear.

There is no point to hide this stuff. I posted what he wrote verbatim, and I will continue to make public his psychotic rants. Of course, there will be swift action of other kinds if he doesn't leave me and my users alone.
    That's actually is a little intimidating and creepy..NOT COOL!!!!

don't keep it private. Exposure is also a small way of protecting yourself.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Wow what a loose cannon
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    what a creepy, insane individual
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    what a creepy, insane individual
    Yeah; Lewfather is pretty crazy too

Comments

BCR: I love Druff, but that’s a rimshot

big dick: ahahaha

gimmick:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I'm continuously baffled at how the same people get into these same situations and then act surprised when there's shit at their doorstep.
    So if I complained about lew doing the same thing, rambling & talking shit at me and telling me that I was, indeed, going to just sit there and take it, would that be valid or worthwhile? I doubt I fall into the "same people" category you are talking about, but I woke up to more than 1 lew tirade, directed at me, spawned by literally nothing at all of consequence except, I assume, alcohol and a terrible sense of self-worth.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 07-01-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Load Metric
    the worst part about this whole thing is that it validates Jim's judge of character.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Druff, did you really say the n word?
    But no, I never used the n-word as a slur.
    I see this ending well.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    It's the drugs talking. Got a coke addict friend who goes on similar epic rants. Kind of funny.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Druff, did you really say the n word?
    He's been known to throw niggardly around pretty recklessly.

Comments

BCR: :cameo

hongkonger: Tony sighting

Load Metric
    Eh I never had an issue with Lew. All my conversations start with him acting tough and I just ignore it and talk about something else and he moves on. Never saw him actually keep going for it unless I just fed into it.

Edit - I mean to be fair the fact that Lew was banned and not someone like limitles or BGC (or w/e the fuck they call themselves these days is) is actually quite astounding to me. Idk 100% what happened but like I was implying someone like Lewfather is just your traditional internet troll that if you feed him he gets bigger, if you don't feed him he deflates. Whereas you get people like limitles and BGC, who I think legitimately need institutional level help, that everyone is content to just saying "ah they're just a troll" when really they're kind of sad and pathetic individuals that genuinely need life help. It sounds like someone kept feeding him and his ego got a bit too big, but I mean isn't it you radical righties that are whining little bitches about the left's "safe spaces"? IMO you should balls up and deal with it.
    Last edited by anonamoose; 07-02-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Load Metric
    Fucking with people's families when they have done nothing to you is pretty evil.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Load Metric
    its a funny thing, usually i can clock peoples personality disorder spectrums fairly easily, but lew just seems all over the place and it seems like alcohol is always the catalyst if im reading this right, which probably explains a lot.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its a funny thing, usually i can clock peoples personality disorder spectrums fairly easily, but lew just seems all over the place and it seems like alcohol is always the catalyst if im reading this right, which probably explains a lot.
    here's the thing. if he wanted to post on PFA badly enough to rant like that why doesn't he just post under a new screen name and ip? it's not difficult at all to do this if anybody wanted to. an ip ban is really only a minor deterrent and quite laughable . crap. if i was motivated enough i can make 10 dupes w/ 10 different ip's and nobody would be able to find out. i could have gr8 convos with myself leveling the forum if i wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    here's the thing. if he wanted to post on PFA badly enough to rant like that why doesn't he just post under a new screen name and ip? it's not difficult at all to do this if anybody wanted to. an ip ban is really only a minor deterrent and quite laughable . crap. if i was motivated enough i can make 10 dupes w/ 10 different ip's and nobody would be able to find out. i could have gr8 convos with myself leveling the forum if i wanted to.

yeah its like he only cares about The Forum when hes too drunk and insane to deal with it appropriately.

Thread Information