Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lovely messages from lewfather on Saturday night

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

here's the thing. if he wanted to post on PFA badly enough to rant like that why doesn't he just post under a new screen name and ip? it's not difficult at all to do this if anybody wanted to. an ip ban is really only a minor deterrent and quite laughable . crap. if i was motivated enough i can make 10 dupes w/ 10 different ip's and nobody would be able to find out. i could have gr8 convos with myself leveling the forum if i wanted to.

yeah its like he only cares about The Forum when hes too drunk and insane to deal with it appropriately.
    kind of. even though it seems like he did some messed up shit, he sees that others have done similar/worse stuff and still post here getting a pass. it's obv pfa is unfair on many levels which in some sense can fuel all of the anger. but druff law is, well, druff law. when push comes to shove if you think you're going to get a fair shake here when a decision is going to be made in comparison to others it's all up to selsun blue. i mean,..nobody should be bring family, real names or doing other sinister shit. regardless of it. there is preferential treatment to some, but druff is fair in a lot of regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    kind of. even though it seems like he did some messed up shit, he sees that others have done similar/worse stuff and still post here getting a pass.
    Serious question. Who has done more and worse shit than lew? When you answer, consider that he's been fucking with people and threatening them with real world bullshit since NWP. You can find some worse shit, sure, but the length of time and the volume of people lew fucked with kinda makes lew in his own category, and his recidivism rate is 100% and unlikely to change any time soon.

Lew is the Cal Ripken of this shit.

Comments

WillieMcFML: dis
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 07-02-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    kind of. even though it seems like he did some messed up shit, he sees that others have done similar/worse stuff and still post here getting a pass.
    Serious question. Who has done more and worse shit than lew? When you answer, consider that he's been fucking with people and threatening them with real world bullshit since NWP. You can find some worse shit, sure, but the length of time and the volume of people lew fucked with kinda makes lew in his own category, and his recidivism rate is 100% and unlikely to change any time soon.

yuup...my point is that it's tough deciding and ruling on bad shit and really bad shit. when is shit really bad and when is barely acceptable?

Name:  apelaw.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  53.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    He has sent me some fucked up instant messages over the last few years

Load Metric

i will never understand the mindset of the lewfather apologists

after all the years of the same creepy, insane behavior

just look at the dozens of answered messages to druff - I’ve shared many that are similar

where he just pounds the keyboard, lols, and daannnggs to himself

such a sad, sad loser
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Serious question. Who has done more and worse shit than lew?
    Name:  mc.jpeg
Views: 618
Size:  55.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

why are you posting this in lieu of handling it privately? if you felt any real threat, you’d wouldn’t be attention whoring publicly re: your concerns.

you bring 99.99% of your drama onto yourself with your incessant egocentricism & unending hypocrisy.

as we like to say in Cleveland, nothing is given, everything is earned. especially respect.
    I thought it was as we like to say in Cleveland, bye LeBron

Comments

jacosta24:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Serious question. Who has done more and worse shit than lew?
    More worse shit to this community, no. More worse shit in general, yes. Marty is a scumbag broke loser who has burned many bridges because of his mental disorder, perhaps from fucking too many lady boys, but he has never tried to harrass multiple people on this site for "sport" or "lulz" (both Druff & SS are exceptions i guess?) Lew has gone after many peoples real life shit for literally 0 reason and has just annoyed / simply harassed other users without real life threats 10x more than that. This has gone on for the better part of a decade...

So yea man, I'll take unstable jewdonk and his LLL stories any day over having someone come after my family, myself or others on here because he gets bored or drunk.

I will say that he never threatened me just messaged me or inboxed me a few hundred/thousand times with some really weird shit. He was "nice" to me but clearly unstable and also tried to get me to help him plot against the mumbles fuck and Garett.

Comments

snowtracks: I still think your a faggot Handicap
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

More worse shit to this community, no. More worse shit in general, yes. Marty is a scumbag broke loser who has burned many bridges because of his mental disorder, perhaps from fucking too many lady boys, but he has never tried to harrass multiple people on this site for "sport" or "lulz" (both Druff & SS are exceptions i guess?) Lew has gone after many peoples real life shit for literally 0 reason and has just annoyed / simply harassed other users without real life threats 10x more than that. This has gone on for the better part of a decade...

So yea man, I'll take unstable jewdonk and his LLL stories any day over having someone come after my family, myself or others on here because he gets bored or drunk.

I will say that he never threatened me just messaged me or inboxed me a few hundred/thousand times with some really weird shit. He was "nice" to me but clearly unstable and also tried to get me to help him plot against the mumbles fuck and Garett.
    Right, there is no comparison between the two really. Lewfather is just outright evil.

The stupid thing about all this is he is messing with the one person that has all the evidence against him. Reminds me of this scene:

"It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Load Metric
    sorry, what has marty ever done to this community besides slam dunk solid platinum threads in your faces?

a handful of people have had negative interactions with him in real life but its not like marty invited himself into their homes.

Comments

splitthis: Yes
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    its a funny thing, usually i can clock peoples personality disorder spectrums fairly easily, but lew just seems all over the place and it seems like alcohol is always the catalyst if im reading this right, which probably explains a lot.

Do me, do me! ��*♂️

Comments

gimmick: maybe cunt

Load Metric
    its a funny thing, usually i can clock peoples personality disorder spectrums fairly easily, but lew just seems all over the place and it seems like alcohol is always the catalyst if im reading this right, which probably explains a lot.

Do me, do me!

Comments

gimmick: i'd say cunt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Do me, do me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Do me, do me! 🙋*♂️

you suffer from a redundancy disorder.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    huh

Gold
    Load Metric
    Glad to see this was resolved in a reasonable manner by all affected parties

Comments

LarryLaffer: i giggled

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    He has sent me some fucked up instant messages over the last few years
    sorry, what has marty ever done to this community besides slam dunk solid platinum threads in your faces?

a handful of people have had negative interactions with him in real life but its not like marty invited himself into their homes.

Free Lewfather, Marty, and Bubbles.

Can you give them a containment thread.

Let Tine mediate

Load Metric
    Based on all the threads I assumed lew would be in 4dragons situation

Boy was I wrong.

Bring back lew and Marty.

Comments

SetofKs: Tell us more. I always liked Lew until he'd hit the bottle and come under complete demonic possession

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those wondering, I do not believe lew has created a dupe account here. He seems to be respecting the ban.

Load Metric
    Can't we have a free everyone day? Just for 24 hours? Would be epic.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Can't we have a free everyone day? Just for 24 hours? Would be epic.

Thread Information