Thread: Trump Just tried to Pass of One of the Largest Amnesty Bills in U.S. History

Platinum
    Load Metric

Trump Just tried to Pass of One of the Largest Amnesty Bills in U.S. History

While the GOP Dumdums were celebrating the SCOTUS travel ban decision, Trump & co tried to push thru the largest amnesty in over 30 year. FYI this bill was written by Paul Ryan and the GOP brass.

LOLOL After talking all that smack here's what the "Nazi" in the White House endorsed.
    https://www.numbersusa.com/news/hous...m-amnesty-bill
    BOOKMARK THAT SITE
    H.R. 6136 would have given permanent amnesty to at least 1.8 million illegal aliens with only promises of future enforcement. While the legislation did appropriate nearly $25 billion for border security, the funding could have been rescinded by a future Congress or President. In the event that the funding was rescinded, illegal aliens would still keep their legal status.

"This bill means more amnesty and less enforcement. It gives amnesty to millions and will lead to the widespread use of fraudulent documents to obtain amnesty. The bill also allows millions of illegal immigrants to stop their deportation simply by claiming they are eligible for amnesty

The bill also failed to fully satisfy Pres. Trump's 4 immigration pillars by only ending some chain migration categories. The legislation would have left the parents category -- the largest of the family chain categories -- still in place. By leaving the category in place, illegal aliens who received the amnesty would be able to reward their parents with green cards once they became citizens.

The bill also omits workforce verification, which is the most effective tool to fight illegal immigration and save jobs for American workers."
    I've lost count of how many times i've seen the GOP leaders pull down their pants a blast their supporters head to toe in peanut filled diarrhea. They just sit their with a big ol smile and snack on the peanuts.

DON'T EVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN, unless it's Patrick Little.

Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-27-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Check that out, 20 votes short. If that passed I'd be able to take the Jews and Israel off my watch list, smh.
    https://www.numbersusa.com/news/hous...cas-future-act
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-27-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Load Metric
    Im a supporter of President Trump and I'm totally in support of blanket amnesty, so I'm not at all disappointed....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    FPS,

You know at this point it doesn't really matter. We are basically an aristocracy now. Either you are rich and educated elite (~ top 9%) or you are a poor. And the color of your skin doesn't really matter. The elites are just allowing in all the poor brown people for the poor white people to get mad at, so they don't focus their attention on who is really taking all their $$$, hope and dignity.

So if you really want to make it in this brave new world focus on getting yourself and your progeny into the elite class, and don't worry about all the peripherals that don't really matter anyways.

Load Metric
    This country has been a plutocracy for the past 150 years, this is not a news flash if you study history and don't subscribe to the matrix Hollywood and tv have convinced you you're in..
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    FPS,

You know at this point it doesn't really matter. We are basically an aristocracy now. Either you are rich and educated elite (~ top 9%) or you are a poor. And the color of your skin doesn't really matter. The elites are just allowing in all the poor brown people for the poor white people to get mad at, so they don't focus their attention on who is really taking all their $$$, hope and dignity.

So if you really want to make it in this brave new world focus on getting yourself and your progeny into the elite class, and don't worry about all the peripherals that don't really matter anyways.
    That sounds like a Harold Wallace Rosenthal quote.

What happened to Bourdain? He was there man, he seemingly had it all and chose death. BTW I was impressed with his white genocide bit, a mocha world sounded pretty good haha.

How about you borrow a couple million and we start a movie studio in Israel. We will promote forbidden love between IDF soldiers and those women trapped in Gaza, stuff like that. Haha

Load Metric
    I don't believe either bill had a chance of passing the senate

but the good that has happened is the positions of each party have been defined specifically

and this is an election year, so the public has had the issue of illegal immigration placed before them by the republican leadership--big difference from 2016 election cycle when only Trump of all the candidates, republican & democrats, dared to do so
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 06-27-2018 at 10:56 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    FPS,

Couldn’t agree more.

We are basically at full employment now. The timing for the bill was never better. Nobody is taking anyone else’s job. Can’t find anybody.

The trouble is the pay for most workers is terrible. Nothing is perfect but I’m pro union as a result of my life’s experience.

If you can get into a union like the electrical workers IBEW they have school and will train you. As a result their work is generally better quality.

I don’t know how this union education or training translates to service workers but people work pretty damn hard for shit wages. I am at a point in my life where I don’t particularly care if Walmart marks up its televisions another 10%. No reason someone should suffer so I can get a 12pack of soda for $1.99.

I generally see myself as a conservative too.

There is a cultural or class war brewing. Trump has been a positive for fanning the flames. Like him or not we will not be the same country when he is done. Frankly, it’s worth it.

Hopefully enough anger has been created for some change beyond the rotten alternatives our corrupt 2 party system has been selling us.

There was once a time FPS talked some quality anarchy. Like the line from Two and a Half Men, “Its always Nazi week on the History Channel.” its always Nazi week with FPS and his anti Semitic conspiracy theory.

Getting that swastika tattoo removed will be a first step FPS.

Comments

Avon Barksdale: your posts rule so hard

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Like him or not we will not be the same country when he is done. Frankly, it’s worth it.
    You know most of my claims are well sourced but i see why'd you distance yourself and it's def not worth it. After trump's pals are done looting the country we'll be like the post collapse Soviet Union.

Load Metric
    FPS,

Probably one of the most astute things said on this 7th tier poker forum. Well done Vermin.

We are quickly becoming a colorless nation of have-nots.

Load Metric
    FPS,

vermin, has fps ever responded to any of your posts? by that i mean has he tried to actually engage with you? posting a non sequitur youtube video on jewish crimes does not count. i appreciate you trying to reach him but some people cannot be reached.

why do you keep trying? he has never responded to anyone. he is basically blogging but doing so in a much more effective manner, in that he forces you to read his rants by inserting them in unrelated threads.

zero idea why druff doesn't restrict him to using the blog function only if he wants to keep him around. but fps is at least smart enough not to do his fps-schtick in a druff-started thread.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Hi blake, long time no see.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    FPS,

vermin, has fps ever responded to any of your posts? by that i mean has he tried to actually engage with you? posting a non sequitur youtube video on jewish crimes does not count. i appreciate you trying to reach him but some people cannot be reached.

why do you keep trying? he has never responded to anyone. he is basically blogging but doing so in a much more effective manner, in that he forces you to read his rants by inserting them in unrelated threads.

zero idea why druff doesn't restrict him to using the blog function only if he wants to keep him around. but fps is at least smart enough not to do his fps-schtick in a druff-started thread.
    He directly responded once. I don't remember the exact context, but basically he made some antisemitic motivated claim or another, I challenged him on it, and he came up with proof his claim was correct. So basically the one time he actually had evidence to support his claim he responded. So I just assume the other 99% of the time he doesn't directly respond he is just making up stuff out of his ass and his argument can be disregarded. So if nothing else it seems to be a good test whether whatever he is saying has any validity or not.

I actually don't mind FPS rants, and read most of them. As far as I can tell he is mostly just regurgitating alt-right group think, which I think is important to be aware of. So I view his posts as providing cliff notes of alt right discourse, without having to actually go down that rabbit hole myself.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I disappear a few hours next thing you know Blake's in here spreading Bolshevik propaganda. Verm don' let him co-opt you, Blake claims i'm ducking questions, haha that's funny. I'm the one asking the questions.
    Anyways check out who reads my posts. No one was using that word to smear their critics before me, small world huh.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/netany...st-his-family/ Get off Bibi's nuts haha.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-28-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    FPS,
    And the color of your skin doesn't really matter.
    Disagree. I spent 2k today to have new batteries and a new charger installed on my GEM (picture a golf cart on steroids). The tech who showed up was black and I was like thank God he isn't white because now I don't have to worry about him being a bat shit crazy psychopath. Gave the guy a fanta orange and we shot the shit for awhile and it was all good.
    But if a white guy had shown up then there is a good chance he's the irl version of mintjewlips and he's bragging about his .357 and then talking my ear off about how Jeff Bezos is using fluoride to make us addicted to Amazon Prime and how Obama is a trans pacific pedo.

Anyhow:

Brown and black = safe. White = watch out they're bitter and crazy. Welcome to 2018.

Comments

FPS_Russia: This man needs to be Israel's immigration and refugee czar. It breaks my heart what's happening to the forgotten brown people in Gaza :(

OSA: giving a black man a orange fanta. were you out of grape?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lets put racism behind us, we're all the SAME.
    Name:  b8440a067fe8f732930184b37f0b451409dfe4e2f1a2fce564dd4ceea4aa339c.png
Views: 152
Size:  389.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

So how's Trump doing on the Opiate epidemic?
    Blahaha about what you'd expect from incompetent right wing blohards who brought us Gems like the War on Terror and The War on Drugs.

March 29, 2017 - President Donald Trump signs an executive order calling for the establishment of the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is selected as the chairman of the group, with Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, as an adviser.
    . WTF

ER visits for opioid overdose up 30%, CDC study finds
    By Jacqueline Howard, CNN

Opioid overdose deaths may be undercounted by 70,000
    In some states, many drug overdoses are so broadly classified that they are not being counted properly as opioid-related. NBC news.
    by Maggie Fox / Jun.27.2018

FPS version below

Shout out to the Sackler family and their $14 billion net worth ,the Good Son, Purdue Pharma and all the media bosses making major bank from advertising for big pharma. Also Sony music (parent company of record label below) Clive Davis and all the other shot callers
    MUST HEAR! iirc 2003

Umm yea

In one area there was a large increase in black OD's, our Surgeon General was on the next flight.
    Name:  aap.NEW_.SurgeonGeneral.3.22.18.0071.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  241.2 KB
    US Surgeon General smh
    Here's some of the racial stats
    https://www.kff.org/other/state-indi...2:%22asc%22%7D
    It's really white genocide.

May 10, 2007
    - The federal government brings criminal charges against Purdue Pharma for misleadingly advertising OxyContin as safer and less addictive than other opioids. The company and three executives are charged with "misleading and defrauding physicians and consumers." Purdue Pharma and the executives plead guilty, agreeing to pay a $634.5 million in criminal and civil fines. The three executives plead guilty on criminal misdemeanor charges and are later sentenced to probation.
    facepalm
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-29-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Thread Information