Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady who sells canibus for living calls police on child selling water

Load Metric

Lady who sells canibus for living calls police on child selling water

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mom-says-h...opstories.html . Someone felt bad for her and got her 4 tickets for disney world.

Load Metric
    Idk, I'm torn on this one. On the one hand this kid is just trying to make a buck on the streets hustling her wares. But on the other hand, she really should get a permit.

Comments

sah_24: LULS
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I read that the woman who complained was illegally selling cannabis products without a permit.

Wasting Police time on something like this should warrant a fine... obv read she was just pretending.

Hard to imagine a kid selling water could upset someone so much.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    I read that the woman who complained was illegally selling cannabis products without a permit.
    There is no permit that allows selling cannabis under federal law.

Wasting Police time on something like this should warrant a fine... obv read she was just pretending.
    She said she was just pretending, but she also said she crouched down behind the wall so she could hear who she was talking to. No doubt we'll have the audio of the call soon enough.

Hard to imagine a kid selling water could upset someone so much.
    Yeah, except it was a black kid, and angry racists can get mad at ANYTHING black kids do. It should be noted that there were people selling bootleg t-shirts on the street too, as well as ticket hawkers out there before every single game, but she called the cops on an 8 year old black girl.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 06-25-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Wouldn't there be a state law though?

Surely there would be some regulation if it was a legal state?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Wouldn't there be a state law though?

Surely there would be some regulation if it was a legal state?
    The point is that there is no circumstance where Patty's business is completely legal. I have no idea if she complies with local laws, but if she's a stickler for permits, she must also understand that the entirety of her business is against federal law.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Irony at it's finest

Load Metric
    You know what they say, two wrongs don't make a right

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: But three lefts make a right rep ;)
    TRUMP 2024!

Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    So who got arrested...the white woman illegally selling marijuana? or the black kid illegally selling water without a permit?

These people must be homeless because neither have the kind of money it takes to live in San Francisco.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The outrage mobs are getting so predictable that working up a plan with your white friend to be racist towards you, then firing up a gofund me is +EV.

Comments

Tellafriend: so +ev

Load Metric
    So she sells weed products for pets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am sure the woman who called the police is a smug, card carrying liberal who hates with a passion every white person who lives in a red state, starting with Trump. I love it when the outrage mob culture of the left devours itself like this. So ironic and predictable.

I would never call the cops myself, but I can empathize with the woman. She is probably paying 5k/month for some shitty apartment in San Fran and started to get very annoyed at all the street hustlers and other assorted riff riff being loud and making a mess in the street and she decided to be proactive and try to do something about it. Like I said, not something I would ever do, but I can at least empathize.

Load Metric
    I am sure the woman who called the police is a smug, card carrying liberal who hates with a passion every white person who lives in a red state, starting with Trump. I love it when the outrage mob culture of the left devours itself like this. So ironic and predictable.

I would never call the cops myself, but I can empathize with the woman. She is probably paying 5k/month for some shitty apartment in San Fran and started to get very annoyed at all the street hustlers and other assorted riff riff being loud and making a mess in the street and she decided to be proactive and try to do something about it. Like I said, not something I would ever do, but I can at least empathize.
    I dont get it. You seem like a smart guy but every 4 or 5 posts you drop a turd like this one. Did anyone in this thread mention politics prior to your smug little ironic and predictable speech?

You can empathize with someone calling the cops on a 2nd grader? Youre so edgy bro. Maybe you missed crowes post where he says there were tshirts etc being sold, likely without permit by white adults.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: Varys, FTW
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    So she sells weed products for pets?
    CDB products (don’t get you high like THC), calms pets down and can help with epilepsy. They sell well in our shop this time of year due to fireworks upsetting the dogs.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    you work in a shop and you spell CBD, CDB? tehehehe silly boy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm a lil disappointed that you guys fell for this. I glanced at this headline, rolled my eyes and thought to myself
    LOL Jews and their media always trying to turn us against each other.
    Think about it, how is this a national headline. Is there any evidence that she called only because she's black? No, she's a cop calling bitch and she probably would of called the cops on a white person.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-26-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I dont get it. You seem like a smart guy but every 4 or 5 posts you drop a turd like this one. Did anyone in this thread mention politics prior to your smug little ironic and predictable speech?

You can empathize with someone calling the cops on a 2nd grader? Youre so edgy bro. Maybe you missed crowes post where he says there were tshirts etc being sold, likely without permit by white adults.
    Maybe this kind of stuff doesn’t go on where you live. This isn’t an 8 year old running a lemonade stand. This is mom standing in the alley watching while she pimps out her kids on the street corner selling overpriced food/drinks. It is an illegal family run business using child labor. And it goes on all the time in big CA cities. That whole “saving money for Disneyland” story is complete BS. This is an illegal business operation that goes on everyday.

So spare me the “empathize with the kid” speech.

You guys really are clueless how the world actually works, aren’t you?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Conservotards hating on entrepreneurs who bend the rules when they are poor minorities. Plus it’s “every day”, numbnuts!

Tellafriend: Mumbles drives a truck - remember that

Silver
    Load Metric

Maybe this kind of stuff doesn’t go on where you live. This isn’t an 8 year old running a lemonade stand. This is mom standing in the alley watching while she pimps out her kids on the street corner selling overpriced food/drinks. It is an illegal family run business using child labor. And it goes on all the time in big CA cities. That whole “saving money for Disneyland” story is complete BS. This is an illegal business operation that goes on everyday.

Exactly.

Kids sell Lemonade and Kool Aid.

Adults buy water at retail, and force their kids to re-sell it.

The Disneyland story is about as believable as the gas station crackhead's "I just ran out of gas, can I borrow a few bucks?" shtick.

There used to be this white lady with two, young, blond sons, who would sell stuff in the Oakland Coliseum parking lot, before the A's game.

For two years, they were raising money for "Summer Camp" well into the fall.

I can't knock the hustle, but don't like to be lied to, or played for a fool.

You know there were plenty of gullible idiots that heard "Summer Camp" (every kid should go to Summer camp!) and threw down extra money to help with the fund raising because they bought the story.

Just like some gullible idiots threw money and Disneyland tickets at this lady and her meal-ticket, errr daughter.

Load Metric

What part of anything youve read has you believing permit patty called the cops for the reasons you stated? Wouldnt she have been better served calling child protective services?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Exactly.

Kids sell Lemonade and Kool Aid.

Adults buy water at retail, and force their kids to re-sell it.

The Disneyland story is about as believable as the gas station crackhead's "I just ran out of gas, can I borrow a few bucks?" shtick.

There used to be this white lady with two, young, blond sons, who would sell stuff in the Oakland Coliseum parking lot, before the A's game.

For two years, they were raising money for "Summer Camp" well into the fall.

I can't knock the hustle, but don't like to be lied to, or played for a fool.

You know there were plenty of gullible idiots that heard "Summer Camp" (every kid should go to Summer camp!) and threw down extra money to help with the fund raising because they bought the story.

Just like some gullible idiots threw money and Disneyland tickets at this lady and her meal-ticket, errr daughter.
    FFS! Corporate consumer marketing campaigns are regularly built on a bevy of lies to dupe suckers by the millions! Throwing shade on urban entrepreneurial families for trying to get a tiny seat at the American marketing table is horrifically naive.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Some of you guys make it sound like every child out there is being used by their parents to hustle. This isn't nearly the case.

Im not saying it didn't happen here, but how could you possibly make the determination that this happened in this particular case?

Believe it or not, some kids just have an entrepreneurial motivation. My kid just a couple of weeks ago for example asked me if he could put up a lemonade stand. I asked him why, and he told me because he wants to save up for a certain nerf gun. He is 9. Id like to think that I've been teaching him right about the value of money and working for what you want, and so far I think he's learning quite well.

Thread Information