Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Since 2010 which group has controlled immigration policy for Britain or who destroyed Britain?

Load Metric
    I do think this seems like a pretty piss poor rate of solving crimes in England. Why has it gone down so much in the past 4 years?:

The figures also suggested only 4% of robberies were solved in England and Wales in 2017, compared with 9% in 2013. The burglary detection rate halved from 6% to 3% in the same period.

So only a 3-4% chance the culprit will be found if I get burglarized or robbed there?

Compared to the US of A (and I do understand these stats will surely include a few innocents who go to jail for crimes they didn't commit):

Name:  Crime.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  54.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    I do think this seems like a pretty piss poor rate of solving crimes in England. Why has it gone down so much in the past 4 years?:

The figures also suggested only 4% of robberies were solved in England and Wales in 2017, compared with 9% in 2013. The burglary detection rate halved from 6% to 3% in the same period.

So only a 3-4% chance the culprit will be found if I get burglarized or robbed there?

Compared to the US of A (and I do understand these stats will surely include a few innocents who go to jail for crimes they didn't commit):

Name:  Crime.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  54.6 KB
    It's from The Sunday Times. The numbers aren't comparable. They couldn't find a statistics that were sensationalist enough so they created their own.

I think their variation of a solved crime was when there was a conviction. As a result we can read from their numbers that reporting/recording of crime has gone up and that their courts are getting more backed up every year. The crime kept going down so they closed courts in 2011 and 2017.

In the UK recording and reporting crime is improving.

Name:  Crime_in_England_and_Wales.png
Views: 1425
Size:  35.6 KB

In the US it's kinda stagnant.

Name:  FT_17.02.28_reportedCrime_640px5.png
Views: 290
Size:  18.5 KB

Even the official England and Wales stats are hard to compare. They use "sanctioned detection" as clearance, but there's also "non-sanctioned detection" that is also part of clearance. Most of youth crime that's solved is in that category.

For burglaries converted clearance rates were somewhere between 17-13% in the last 5 years for the whole of UK. That's including Scotland and North-Ireland.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Clue - I've yet to meet a Muslim whose name wasn't Mohamad.

Muslims make up a tiny fraction of our population. Some are bad, most are good.

But I'd still sooner live in the Middle East than America.

Much safer and fewer retards.

Moderate middle-class Muslims are just better people than ignorant mongrels such as yourself.

Clue: I don’t know any Muslims and don’t want to.
    Racism is ignorance mixed with hate. If you choose to racist what else are you blind to?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Clue: I don’t know any Muslims and don’t want to.
    Racism is ignorance mixed with hate. If you choose to be racist what else are you blind to?
    Last edited by limitles; 06-23-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Lord of the Fraud: you will be ours again one day

Your shithole country will be muslim within 10 years ... you won't be taking over anything

I don't say this lightly, and I know the competition is stiff. But you're a legit contender for #1 retard on this site.

And being king retard in a zoo like this probably means you should seriously consider doing your country and family a huge favour by jumping off a bridge.

Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.

GO
    he really is the king of pfa retards.
    He is a little bitch who runs and tattle tales to druff cus I was leaving him messages on his visitor message.
    suck druffs dick more you hillbilly retard faggot
    guy comes from a town of like 400 surely he is inbred

Comments

sah_24: LULS ... WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

gimmick:

varys: Lmao

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I don't say this lightly, and I know the competition is stiff. But you're a legit contender for #1 retard on this site.

And being king retard in a zoo like this probably means you should seriously consider doing your country and family a huge favour by jumping off a bridge.

Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.

GO
    He is a little bitch who runs and tattle tales to druff cus I was leaving him messages on his visitor message.
    Repeat yourself more retard, you say the same lame shit over and over ...

Load Metric
    Racism is ignorance mixed with hate. If you choose to be racist what else are you blind to?

--- Islam is not a race you fucking idiot.

Name:  jesus.png
Views: 288
Size:  646.8 KB

Comments

sah_24: LULS ... PFA HOF

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

--- Islam is not a race you fucking idiot.

Name:  jesus.png
Views: 288
Size:  646.8 KB
    I didn't mention any religion but you and you're southern bohunks have established yourselves as racist so the blind part
    applies to you.
    Islamaphobic bigot doesn't roll off the tongue

Comments

sah_24: Holy shit you are retarded ...

MumblesBadly: :this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Jews are all over the place on immigration, we all know who got us in this mess but forget all that, what now? Here's a voice of reason, a voice you can trust to give you clarity.

That's pretty clear, revoking the 1965 immigration law is the only way.

Load Metric

GO
    Best to just ignore him, he never says anything of substance or even worth reading.
    His entire shtick is from leaving retarded negative reps and hoping he can upset people. His existence must be so pathetic that this is one of the few pleasures he derives from life.
    If he wasn't constantly licking Druff's scrotum he'd surely be banned by now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Best to just ignore him, he never says anything of substance or even worth reading.
    His entire shtick is from leaving retarded negative reps and hoping he can upset people. His existence must be so pathetic that this is one of the few pleasures he derives from life.
    God you libtards just group up and jerk each other off over anything eh ... tight life penal colony faggot

Load Metric

God you libtards just group up and jerk each other off over anything eh ... tight life penal colony faggot
    I'm not making anything up. All you do is leave stupid retarded negative reps to piss people off and cause trouble.

I've never gone out of my way to give you a hard time, and for every red rep I get from the entire forum I get 10+ from you.

Just a pathetically sad individual and there is no reason to have anybody like you on this forum.

Good day.

Comments

sah_24: PENAL COLONY FAGGOT !!!

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm not making anything up. All you do is leave stupid retarded negative reps to piss people off and cause trouble.

I've never gone out of my way to give you a hard time, and for every red rep I get from the entire forum I get 10+ from you.

Just a pathetically sad individual and there is no reason to have anybody like you on this forum.

Good day.
    You get red rep when you post retarded shit that is false, like the other day in the soccer thread. Obv it makes you uber butthurt when you receive it tho. Seems like you care a lot more about this forum than I do ... as always keep projecting

Comments

Salty_Aus: Patiently waiting for you to educate me

Load Metric

Good day.
    You get red rep when you post retarded shit that is false, like the other day in the soccer thread. Obv it makes you uber butthurt when you receive it tho. Seems like you care a lot more about this forum than I do ... as always keep projecting
    Utter nonsense, you do it to get some sick kick out of upsetting people.

You rarely say anything or contribute to this site, I feel this is because you have a very limited intelligence and you're fearful to engage and be exposed, along with a childlike vocabulary that you continuously repeat over and over.

It's really getting very dull.

Comments

sah_24: You really do define projection, your insecurities are not on me ... PENAL COLONY FAGGOT ! ! !

gimmick:

Load Metric

Good day.
    I was a little curious, so I googled "referee makes error vs Poland" just to see what the interwebs are saying on this issue.

I couldn't find one story from a reputable news service that said the referee made a mistake, a few people bitched on twitter but were quickly shut down by folks who actually understand the rules.

Poland were in possession of the ball, in the Senegal half, the referree gave him permission to return after the player received treatment, and raised his arm to return. There is no onus on play to be dead to do this. The referee is in fact obliged to permit him to return if his side is not in possession, and he's not too close to where the ball is in play.
    According to the rules the referee was perfectly correct, the ball was possessed by Poland and the player was the furthest person from the ball/action.

I understand that it was a controversial goal, but the decision to permit the player to return was 100% correct.
    Do you expect the referee to be a mind reader? Do you expect him to know that soon after Krychowiak was going to make a poorly executed back pass to his goalkeeper?

With all due respect sah_24 please explain how this decision was incorrect. Rather then saying nonsense without explaining yourself.
    I'm not butthurt, I quite adamant I'm correct and that I actually understand the rules.

Yes I do like this site, people can virtually say whatever they please and be brutally honest... it's quite refreshing in general. Except for a few genuine retards who just talk shit.

Comments

sah_24: They literally said on the main broadcast that he made a massive mistake, the official guy they always bring said "it was a horrible decision by the referee" ... holy shit you are fucking retarded

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You rarely say anything or contribute to this site, I feel this is because you have a very limited intelligence and you're fearful to engage and be exposed, along with a childlike vocabulary that you continuously repeat over and over.

We can escrow with Druff if you would like to wager on who has the higher IQ ...

Comments

hongkonger: Dick waving contest

Tellafriend: $ WHERE THE MOUTH IS

Load Metric

We can escrow with Druff if you would like to wager on who has the higher IQ ...
    You failed to answer my questions other then to say the commentators told me so and continue with your retarded negative reps.

I rest my case.

Have a nice day.

Comments

sah_24: Ya the commentators and the guy they call in for ref decisions, know more about the game than you so I will stick with their opinions ...

gimmick:

Load Metric

I thought about this ridiculously childish offer you've made and I'd be happy to take your challenge.

Firstly, we'd have to do this in person. Same room, same test, and an independent judge to make sure we have no devices or other means to cheat. No George Constanza nonsense permitted.
    As you are the party who instigated this I'm going to assume you will travel to my location?

Lastly we need to agree on a figure to wager and it needs to be enough to remind you for the rest of your life just how ignorant you are, and enough to make it worth my while. But sadly I don't think your free roll winnings would be suffecient incentive for me.

$100,000 minimum but I'd be willing to wager more. No need to escrow, just bring cash and we can settle immediately.

Back to you genius.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Wow

RS_: Salty’s bluffing and wont follow through

sah_24: YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD

gimmick:

Tellafriend: $ where the mouth is $
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 06-25-2018 at 02:52 AM.

Load Metric
    I'm not bluffing, but I certainly am teasing the genius.

Anybody who wants to make a silly bet on who has the higher IQ obviously has about 4 brain cells to draw upon.
    Those who have high IQ's definitely don't brag about it, or try to make absurd bets.

Not like a 100k is a lot of money these days. *shrugs*

Comments

sah_24: FUCKING COWARD

gimmick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not bluffing, but I certainly am teasing the genius.

Anybody who wants to make a silly bet on who has the higher IQ obviously has about 4 brain cells to draw upon.
    Those who have high IQ's definitely don't brag about it, or try to make absurd bets.

Not like a 100k is a lot of money these days. *shrugs*
    Ya I bet you really have 100k to wager ... typical fucking coward

Thread Information