Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: the real victims of trump's crusade & administration

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Of everyone that is so outraged, does it bother you at all that you have no fucking clue what is going on at the border and you are just being manipulated by a very cold, calculating media into having the exact emotional outrage they want you to have for their own political ends?

I would actually like to know what is going on wrt family separation and how this is different than what was going on before (which ostensibly the media had no problem with), or what is going on anywhere else. But the media isn't very interested in actually telling us what is going on, they just want to get everyone emotionally riled up for their ends.

i believe what's happening is trump decided to treat any family crossing the border as criminals (thus putting them in the criminal justice system) as opposed to what had been done previously, where most people were temporarily held together as families and either deported or released with a court date to determine if they should be deported ("catch and release"). obama generally only arrested those with criminal records or who had already been busted for illegally crossing.

the reason why treating them as criminals (like trump is doing) is meaningful is that it's illegal to house children with their parents in jail while they're waiting for a court date. thus, if you're going to arrest the people crossing over, you have to separate them from their family.

trump would tell you that the laws require him to arrest anyone crossing over the border, and that he doesn't have the discretion to treat them in any other fashion. most people will say that's bullshit as there's always leeway given to the law enforcement in who they choose to prosecute or what areas they prioritize. trump would also say that "catch and release" doesn't work as the person(s) released won't show up for their court date once released. no idea what the stats are on that, but trump tweets against this a lot.

trump is obv doing this to maximize pressure on democrats to come up with a comprehensive immigration policy, which includes wall funding. politically, i don't think this is going to work as it's even starting to generate backlash from conservatives like ted cruz among others

Comments

rum dick: Yep.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The globalists are doing an excellent job getting everyone to chase a total nothing burger aka the wall and illegal immigration. In the grand scheme it's meaningless. A lot of the more revealing Jewish sites I read i usually don't share but here's what they reference, graphs, polls graphs, polls polls and more polls.
    http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/09/2...-through-2065/
    Legal immigration that everyone ignores. Much more in the link, the site's a total goldmine.
    Name:  PH_2015-09-28_immigration-through-2065-02.png
Views: 253
Size:  52.8 KB
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...on-in-the-u-s/
    Illegal immigration
    This is what the media and Trump have everyone focused on.
    Name:  FT_17.04.17_unauthorized_update_2015-1.png
Views: 271
Size:  18.5 KB

Misdirection Stanley, misdirection...

It's simple
    Forget the wall and deportations, revoke the 1965 law back to where the number of immigrants allowed has to match the racial make up of the country so as not to change the current racial % for each race. idk I'd probably just drop immigration fr Africa for obv reasons.

If they don't talk about revoking that law then they're not going to change jack shit.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-18-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Of everyone that is so outraged, does it bother you at all that you have no fucking clue what is going on at the border and you are just being manipulated by a very cold, calculating media into having the exact emotional outrage they want you to have for their own political ends?

I would actually like to know what is going on wrt family separation and how this is different than what was going on before (which ostensibly the media had no problem with), or what is going on anywhere else. But the media isn't very interested in actually telling us what is going on, they just want to get everyone emotionally riled up for their ends.

i believe what's happening is trump decided to treat any family crossing the border as criminals (thus putting them in the criminal justice system) as opposed to what had been done previously, where most people were temporarily held together as families and either deported or released with a court date to determine if they should be deported ("catch and release"). obama generally only arrested those with criminal records or who had already been busted for illegally crossing.

the reason why treating them as criminals (like trump is doing) is meaningful is that it's illegal to house children with their parents in jail while they're waiting for a court date. thus, if you're going to arrest the people crossing over, you have to separate them from their family.

trump would tell you that the laws require him to arrest anyone crossing over the border, and that he doesn't have the discretion to treat them in any other fashion. most people will say that's bullshit as there's always leeway given to the law enforcement in who they choose to prosecute or what areas they prioritize. trump would also say that "catch and release" doesn't work as the person(s) released won't show up for their court date once released. no idea what the stats are on that, but trump tweets against this a lot.

trump is obv doing this to maximize pressure on democrats to come up with a comprehensive immigration policy, which includes wall funding. politically, i don't think this is going to work as it's even starting to generate backlash from conservatives like ted cruz among others
    It did some more reading and came to the same conclusion.

I was actually trying to find some numbers about how much this has actually increased and this is what I have found in a Newsweek article (which for the record is a liberal news source)

"The number of undocumented children being held without their parents in U.S. government custody has seen a 21 percent increase in the past month after the Trump administration announced its "zero tolerance" crackdown on families caught crossing the border illegally, it has emerged."

Another interesting quote from the same article:

"In fiscal year 2013, under the Barack Obama administration, the HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) had as many as 25,000 unaccompanied children in its care across 80 shelters, according to a July 2014 article in Mother Jones." (This is double the number of children in care in shelters right now)

So basically all these gut-wrenching pictures we are seeing of children in facilities has been going on forever (at some points at significantly higher levels) and the media hasn't cared until there was political capital to be had. Of course, equally repugnant is the Trump administration politicizing the issue in such a way, but if Trump is your bar for being moral, that is a pretty low bar you have set for yourself.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ok, so now that we have actually identified the issue what is the solution?

Should we just revoke the "zero tolerance" policy and allow illegal immigrants crossing with children (that may or may not be theirs) to pass through and give them a court date we know most will never show up for? If the answer is yes, that is fine, but if we are going to be so critical of a current policy we should at least understand the policy and have an idea of how we should change it, and what the repercussion of those changes are.

Also, knowing that this is going to only decrease the number of children in detainment by a small %, is that ok? Is it ok to have 8,000 children in detainment after revoking the "zero tolerance" policy (as opposed to 10,000 with it)?

If Trump and his people are going to be looked at so unfavorably for this, is Obama and all his policy makers now horrible people too now that we know there was actually more children in detainment during his tenure than in Trumps?

Comments

FPS_Russia: The solution, ignore legal immigration, ignore the 1965 law and Gaza, allow one more week of fam separations for media, game over whitey.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Agenda setting theory in full affect.

Nobody was "thinking of the children," as bombs are dropped, or as sanctions are levied that keeps food out of their mouth.

Media decides to make it a big deal, all of a sudden, everyone is a children's advocate.

There are no good solutions here.

Eventually you need a bad cop to shut the floodgates and get the word out that the border is closed, or line up rhetoric with reality, and admit it is wide fucking open.

Load Metric

Should we just revoke the "zero tolerance" policy and allow illegal immigrants crossing with children (that may or may not be theirs) to pass through and give them a court date we know most will never show up for? If the answer is yes, that is fine, but if we are going to be so critical of a current policy we should at least understand the policy and have an idea of how we should change it, and what the repercussion of those changes are.

Also, knowing that this is going to only decrease the number of children in detainment by a small %, is that ok? Is it ok to have 8,000 children in detainment after revoking the "zero tolerance" policy (as opposed to 10,000 with it)?

If Trump and his people are going to be looked at so unfavorably for this, is Obama and all his policy makers now horrible people too now that we know there was actually more children in detainment during his tenure than in Trumps?
    The 20% number is an increase to total in the last month. Meaning in roughly 5 months with the current policy there will be twice as many kids in detainment. Knowing how slowly things work with the government it's likely that in few years it would be 3-4x as many.

What little i looked up about it i got the impression that Obama got flack from a similar policy in 2014 and that led to catch and release.

The 8k number is kids that were truly unaccompanied. Future dreamers that just showed up. Babies left on a door step in a kind and there's not that much that could be done to that number.

The only defense to this policy from Trump/Sessions has been deterrence and that's just despicable.

Comments

Tellafriend: Your posts are deplorable

DJ_Chaps: simpletons that act smart are funny LOL

MumblesBadly: Counter the Trumptard reps

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

The 20% number is an increase to total in the last month. Meaning in roughly 5 months with the current policy there will be twice as many kids in detainment. Knowing how slowly things work with the government it's likely that in few years it would be 3-4x as many.

What little i looked up about it i got the impression that Obama got flack from a similar policy in 2014 and that led to catch and release.

The 8k number is kids that were truly unaccompanied. Future dreamers that just showed up. Babies left on a door step in a kind and there's not that much that could be done to that number.

The only defense to this policy from Trump/Sessions has been deterrence and that's just despicable.
    So basically you are are saying this is similar to a trend that happened 4 years ago, with the difference in that the administration in power and media are all trying to leverage this situation for political ends, which wasn't a dynamic that existed before.

Ironically, bringing all of this shit that has been going on behind the scenes forever to the forefront will probably actually spur real immigration reform which will ultimately decrease the number of children in cages. And true to form Trump will give himself full credit if this happens.

Comments

gimmick: yea something like that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Agenda setting theory in full affect.

Nobody was "thinking of the children," as bombs are dropped, or as sanctions are levied that keeps food out of their mouth.

Media decides to make it a big deal, all of a sudden, everyone is a children's advocate.

There are no good solutions here.

Eventually you need a bad cop to shut the floodgates and get the word out that the border is closed, or line up rhetoric with reality, and admit it is wide fucking open.
    People who care and who are paying attention do express the same concerns when bombs are dropped and sanctions are imposed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i guess we'll see if anything more comes of this. will it vanish into the background or will awareness be raised more?.

considering he political implications i'm sure it won't die off. regardless if it's not so bad, bad or really bad

Comments

tyde: Such an odd little man
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Did you guys buy the MSM's story that Trump and Session are doing this because they're hate filled Nazis? TYT has two recent videos that have Nazi in the title, one for trump one for Sessions.

Well don't be so gullible, Sessions is just being loyal to his donors. He quoted some bible passage because he couldn't come out and say I owe this to my donors. The MSM sure loved to pin this on white racists.

Here's the real reason
    Businesses have made millions off Trump's child separation policy
    However, by reviewing publicly available contracts data, Yahoo News was able to identify five companies that are participating in the operation of the shelters, including two companies that have not previously been tied to the program. And in response to inquiries, one of the companies said it would cease participation in a program that required it to “maintain readiness” to transport young migrants to government facilities.
    “100 shelters across 17 states.” They have these shelter built and it's time for Sessions to deliver the kids they paid for, oh it's the racist white men. I'm sick of the (((MSM))) and their constant anti white bullshit.

TY Citizens United
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-19-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It's pretty clear that most of the Trump admin, the GOP and Dem leadership and the entire MSM (incl Maddow and her fake on air breakdown) have teamed up to promote Jewish interests across the board. So to answer the OP, white people are the victims of Trumps crusade.

Check out this misdirection and hypocrisy, while everyone was bombarded with pictures of crying Mexican families torn apart by Nazis the Trump admin was doing Israel's bidding and promoting the Jewish agenda.

1. Since Israel is engaged in a regional genocide the Trump admin pulled out of the UN Human Rights Council but if any Americans happen to see this in the news they'd assume it's so the white racists can hide their crimes against Mex. families.

2. When Maddow was doing her fake emotional breakdown and the Bolshevik media was attacking white "racists". The Israeli Bolsheviks were bombing the fuck out of the unarmed men women and children in Gaza on our dime and in our name. Let that sink in, a page out of their WW2 playbook.
    Top story and picture from Haaretz
    Name:  1.6196420.3792276717.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  40.9 KB
    Hey Goy if you don't want your country to become a dangerous third world shithole you're a Nazi and should be in jail.
    meanwhile
    IDF did 25 bombing runs on the unarmed civilians they've had imprisoned forever. Here's what that looked like.
    Name:  1.6195242.3312252277.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  11.1 KB
    Why didn't Maddow cry for them>? Like me and all the other Goy they're not considered human.
    The IDF bombed the shit out of Syria too, obv. trying to provoke Iran so we can fight another war for Israel. Dozens killed at least it'll take a while to match limbs and body parts to their ex owner.

Haaretz
    Night raids and attack dogs: For West Bank Palestinians, their homes are not their castles
    Israel's Border Police are increasingly using dogs to attack people in the middle of the night, while soldiers have used creative solutions like welding a door shut and keeping a family prisoners in their own house
    Amira Hass | Jun. 19, 2018 | 8:04 PM | 6

Oh and Israel is passing laws so IDF soldiers can't be filmed while they "work" and laws are moving in the US that makes criticism of Israel illegal.

I'm not even counting the bloodshed that the Bolshevik butchers caused with their lies in libya, iraq and afghan or the bloodshed in the white Europe because their refugees from those countries. Every month closing in on 19 years, scores and scores dead up behind their lies. Do you understand that we're next? Do you not see what's going on. Oh I almost forgot they're trying starve the Iranians too.

Tbh the Palestinians are armed with "kite bombs", which is a helium filled condom and something burning attached. Israel's is calling it "Summer 2018: The First Kite War" time for some more reparations and museums.

Trump signs order banning family separation and i bet the GOP will pass immigration reform. Making Trump's first term the #1 in allowing the most immigrants to become citizens.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-20-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    that was quick. trump's people got him to sign that order not breaking up families. if he didn't sign it he was done.

i guess that still means the horrible shit that was done isn't undone. they still need to fix that. don't know if it will

signed,

a strange little man

Comments

hongkonger: Strange little man rep
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    that was quick. trump's people got him to sign that order not breaking up families. if he didn't sign it he was done.

i guess that still means the horrible shit that was done isn't undone. they still need to fix that. don't know if it will

signed,

a strange little man

You couldn’t be more wrong.

Comments

gimmick: doubling the dose

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

signed,

a strange little man

So educate us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

So educate us.
    Had trump kept the status quo it would have only emboldened his supporters.

Comments

gimmick: doubling the dose

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

So educate us.
    Had trump kept the status quo it would have only emboldened his supporters.
    I see what you mean, I didn't read it that way before.

By "Trump's people" I thought Mulva meant people in his inner circle who advised him this would be a political problem outside of his base. There has been some reporting that Melania leaned on him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I doubt this was an intentional plot, but I could definitely see this playing out where NHS adopts a new "zero tolerance" policy that keeps families together, and the public/media will accept things because it is better than family separation, where they might have not if this was the initial position.

So basically a similar principle of negotiation of staking a position that is beyond what you want and then "compromising" where you wanted to go anyways.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I doubt this was an intentional plot, but I could definitely see this playing out where NHS adopts a new "zero tolerance" policy that keeps families together, and the public/media will accept things because it is better than family separation, where they might have not if this was the initial position.

So basically a similar principle of negotiation of staking a position that is beyond what you want and then "compromising" where you wanted to go anyways.
    this issue would have brought trump down. in signing it he even looks better now like he gives a shit. but lets get serious, the only reason he signed it was because it would have been the death of him.

Comments

rum dick: Trump's order did nothing. It's going to get overturned by a court in the very near future and he obv knows that. It's against the law to imprison the kids for an extended period of time regardless of whether they are with their parents

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Called it.
    Top story on haaretz, the one in the pop up. Unfuckingbelievable
    Tarred by Child-camp Scandal, Trump Exiting UN Rights Body Reeks of Self-incrimination
    w this photo
    Name:  1.6198659.822092531.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  20.5 KB
    Everyone here knows Hayley did that shit so the Bolsheviks can continue the genocide of Gaza.

I don"t even know what to say anymore...

Thread Information