Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the real victims of trump's crusade & administration

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Most people break laws and are criminals by definition. Your point?
    most of these people aren't criminals,

My point was obv that this was a lie, that whole reading comprehension thing really is not your thing eh ... hard work being that fucking stupid luls
    Pretty sure you got at least one thing wrong here, pilgrim. Pretty damn sure I'm not the stupid one.

Comments

sah_24: but you are ...

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    true story, if illegal immigrants tended to vote republican, liberals would be demanding a wall
    Contrary to the lies told by Trump and Fox News, illegal immigrants do not vote.
    correct, i was thinking of amnesty. i meant to say that if illegal immigrants tended to vote republican, liberals would be against amnesty, while republicans would be for it

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Blake calm down nerd.

Comments

sah_24: retard

gimmick: off setting mongs

Load Metric
    Per Tyde I'm a "moron" and a "liberal" for thinking it's a ridiculous policy to imprison and separate kids from their families instead of just sending them packing with their families back to wherever they came from.

But Tyde literally can't tell the difference between a nutsack and vagina so who gives a fuck what he thinks.

Load Metric
    "Comments

sah_24: retard"

Says the guy who can't write a coherent paragraph and worships an asshole who can't find a willing female to fuck him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    BIGGEST RETARD ON PFA
    crack smoking spartentard seems smart next to you
    Good one, you always make such intelligent posts ... luls
    Name:  shit2.png
Views: 277
Size:  152.5 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL @ Rum Dork still tilting

Name:  sw.PNG
Views: 239
Size:  173.6 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: Look in the mirror if you want to see something funny

sah_24: counter all the libtards

rum dick: What tilt "man hands marty"? Lmk when you finally do your homework and we'll discuss shit like adults

Load Metric
    Name:  4e6306a76bfa5.image.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  71.3 KB

2011 finished with 328k arrests. The next 6 years it hovered on both sides of 400k. 2017 ended with 304k. The last time arrests were that low was around 1967. There's also a slight possibility that borders were less guarded around that time. Meaning that the actual illegal border crossing numbers would likely be even smaller now than in 1967.

Doesn't seem like pressing problem to me.

Comments

hongkonger: Don't confuse them with the facts

sah_24: 100s of thousands of people pouring in to collect benefits isn't a problem ... #libtards101

Tellafriend: you are not likely a significant taxpayor so to you i say good day sir!

Suicide King: Scumbag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    a lot of bad shit is coming down concerning this.

this is pretty damning to trump. it's going to be hard even for his supporters to look the other way.

oprah speaking out,...audio of kids crying. all sorts of miserable shit that is linked directly to trump.

i would bet $$$ there's prolly a few documentaries or movies in the works as well
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Of everyone that is so outraged, does it bother you at all that you have no fucking clue what is going on at the border and you are just being manipulated by a very cold, calculating media into having the exact emotional outrage they want you to have for their own political ends?

I would actually like to know what is going on wrt family separation and how this is different than what was going on before (which ostensibly the media had no problem with), or what is going on anywhere else. But the media isn't very interested in actually telling us what is going on, they just want to get everyone emotionally riled up for their ends.

Comments

Tellafriend: i'm outraged and on social media letting the world know my opinion

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Of everyone that is so outraged, does it bother you at all that you have no fucking clue what is going on at the border and you are just being manipulated by a very cold, calculating media into having the exact emotional outrage they want you to have for their own political ends?

I would actually like to know what is going on wrt family separation and how this is different than what was going on before (which ostensibly the media had no problem with), or what is going on anywhere else. But the media isn't very interested in actually telling us what is going on, they just want to get everyone emotionally riled up for their ends.
    there's no hiding from this. you want to put your own spin on it saying it's not that bad, or the media is creating it just to bring down trump like that always do, well, bmg. that still doesn't means it isn't happening or true. i'm not going to debate nuances on the severity of this issue. it's damning, period

Comments

hongkonger: This
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

2011 finished with 328k arrests. The next 6 years it hovered on both sides of 400k. 2017 ended with 304k. The last time arrests were that low was around 1967. There's also a slight possibility that borders were less guarded around that time. Meaning that the actual illegal border crossing numbers would likely be even smaller now than in 1967.

This is what we call lying with the truth. 2017 illegal immigration was especially low because potential migrants were scared by all the propaganda bullshit the media was pumping out about how Trump was going to install himself as a dictator of the US, and incite all his racist white followers to prey on minorities. Then they saw that it was just bullshit propaganda, and the whole "America is a land of white racists" narrative being pumped out by the media is mostly bullshit, and immigration levels have already more than rebounded to pre-2017 numbers.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

there's no hiding from this. you want to put your own spin on it saying it's not that bad, or the media is creating it just to bring down trump like that always do, well, bmg. that still doesn't means it isn't happening or true. i'm not going to debate nuances on the severity of this issue. it's damning, period
    What the hell is "it" even? I really have no fucking clue what we are even talking about. I can go to CNN and look at pictures of children crying, but that doesn't tell me jack shit about what is actually going on or why. Why don't you walk me through what is actually happening and how that is different than what was happening before.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

hey, thanks for the 7 year old data. you sure showed them guys.

Comments

gimmick: there's text under the pretty picture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What the hell is "it" even? I really have no fucking clue what we are even talking about. I can go to CNN and look at pictures of children crying, but that doesn't tell me jack shit about what is actually going on or why. Why don't you walk me through what is actually happening and how that is different than what was happening before.

you'll see the documentary or the movie soon enough. maybe some will have lmited bias....but it will be damning on trump nonetheless. what's going to be really juicy will be the one's where they want a piece of trump and make him look even worse. this issue could easily be his downfall. and i usually lol @ people trying to bring down trump for xyz bs reasons

Platinum
    Load Metric

you'll see the documentary or the movie soon enough. maybe some will have lmited bias....but it will be damning on trump nonetheless. what's going to be really juicy will be the one's where they want a piece of trump and make him look even worse. this issue could easily be his downfall. and i usually lol @ people trying to bring down trump for xyz bs reasons
    Ok. But it doesn't bother you at all right now that you are so emotionally invested into something that is such a big news item and the media hasn't even bothered to let us know what is really going on? They are just pulling our strings like we are retarded monkeys.

I looked into the "1500 missing children" angle the media was pumping out a few days ago and found out that was mostly bullshit.

Maybe eventually the facts will come out, and I will think that the Trump administration was acting monstrously and the administrations before that were much more humane. But knowing that the media is doing this mainly as a politically hit piece against Trump, and knowing their history of pure partisan politicking and being very loose with the facts, I am very skeptical right now.

I think we should be much more demanding of our media to tell us the truth, instead of letting them just manipulate us emotionally for their ends.

Load Metric

It is barbaric and unnecessary and Trump ordered it to whip up some drama. Then he blamed the Democrats.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

there sure was. I strained my eyes looking for a citation. easy enough to provide, since you were clearly reading from the source.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

This is what we call lying with the truth. 2017 illegal immigration was especially low because potential migrants were scared by all the propaganda bullshit the media was pumping out about how Trump was going to install himself as a dictator of the US, and incite all his racist white followers to prey on minorities. Then they saw that it was just bullshit propaganda, and the whole "America is a land of white racists" narrative being pumped out by the media is mostly bullshit, and immigration levels have already more than rebounded to pre-2017 numbers.
    It's numbers and sound logic vs you assuming things based on absolutely nothing. The arrests in 2010's are well below the last 4 decades. Just take the 5 or 10 year average if 2017 isn't good enough for you. That way you don't have to make shit up.

Not only is illegal immigration down it's ridiculously low compared to last 50 years. That is the truth. How do you even try to downplay 2017 when the numbers are less than 20% from peak years. Don't let facts stand in the way of racism.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

there sure was. I strained my eyes looking for a citation. easy enough to provide, since you were clearly reading from the source.
    Nothing can get past you. There is no source for a citation because it doesn't exist.

Closest thing was a graph covering 2011-2017. It wasn't easy enough to link so i didn't. It would have taken maybe 60 seconds and i just don't care that much about most of you.

All this crap about immigration is just basic knowledge. The current anti-immigration rhetoric has been recycled since 80s nearly unchanged. Some parts are even older. I stumbled upon it in late 90s in Europe. The same shit gets used whether it applies to the location or period. Apparently were to believe that something must be done now to immigration or something awful will happen later.

Numbers keep going down. Almost nothing has happened in the last 30+ years. So what's the rush and exactly when is something awful supposed to happen?

Regarding US nothing is stopping poor whites from working in immigrant populated professions. Literally nothing. The running theme with those professions is that it's either hard work or considered demeaning. The pay is decent but there's almost no promotion opportunities. It fits to illegal immigrants because they don't mind hard work or consider same things demeaning and they don't care about the lack of promotion opportunities because most of them intend to leave in a few years.

Comments

Tellafriend: Did not read

big dick: I did

Thread Information