Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the real victims of trump's crusade & administration

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ peoples reply's. not many humanitarians here. just a bunch of miserable fucks and spin doctors

Comments

sah_24: says the rigtard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I don't care who did it first. If you're ok with children being taken from families and locked in detention centers, then I'd like to slit you're throat and watch you drown in your own blood.

Comments

RS_: you have no chill

sah_24: Sure you would internet tough guy ... so many luls

tyde: LOL MS13 rejected your punk ass...now back to delivering packages for 12 bucks an hour you fucking loser

jacosta24:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    even if you're a trump ball licker you should have some compassion for what's going on. it's pretty disturbing.
    Wrong, that's white guilt and it's unique to white people and the media bosses use this against us with diabolical precision. Go look at what's happening in Gaza and ask yourself how come there's no more than a handful of Jews protesting against these decades of brutal war crimes, the shooting of kids is routine. Mexicans kill and torture each other every day, 29000 killed in 2017 how come they don't report those numbers? Where's the guilt from Mexicans? Remember when other races get the upper hand on white people they kill them off like a wolf eats a cute lil bunny rabbit. I assure you that wolf isn't having nightmares of the rabbit's final ear piercing shriek.

Silver
    Load Metric
    lol @ peoples reply's. not many humanitarians here. just a bunch of miserable fucks and spin doctors
    How many illegal immigrants have have you taken in?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    true story, if illegal immigrants tended to vote republican, liberals would be demanding a wall
    Contrary to the lies told by Trump and Fox News, illegal immigrants do not vote.

Comments

gimmick: true story

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Yes he did and it was shameful when he did it too. Especially shameful because I expected better from him. It's an atrocity.
    Yet you retards were not making threads declaring how evil he was ... big surprise

#libtardsarethebiggesthypocrites
    I repeatedly criticized Obama when the topic arose. Also criticized Hillary. What's right is more important than who wins.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    I don't care who did it first. If you're ok with children being taken from families and locked in detention centers, then I'd like to slit you're throat and watch you drown in your own blood.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Know your enemy, I hope you're not naive enough to think voting for a Democrat will fix this.

FTR I'm the only person on the forum and as far as i can see the entire internet who routinely speaks out about the root cause, Citizens United. During the election everyone was crying for me to shut up about Citizens United. It's hands down the most important issue to every American they just don't know it.

The private prison lobbyists paid for the policy to detain illegals in their facilities. Hillary Clinton had private prison lobbyists named as her campaign bundlers. Hillary spoke about revoking Citizens United and she din't like David Bossie but her getting rid of Citizen's United is a laughable joke. Some of her leaked emails were about her staffs dismay at how Citizens United wasn't a big issue to the electorate.

FFS Ratheon and God damn fuckin Sheldon Adelson's in charge of our military and mid east foreign policy.

I officially Kristen you a Bernie Bro.

You guys should follow Max Blumenthal on twitter, it's not about feeling sorry for Gaza, he exposes the MSM's true motives. It's strange to see him defend Trump from attacks fr war hawks like Maddow on this NK deal, interesting times

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Seriously. Fuck whichever POTUS does this bullshit. You catch a family crossing illegally and you don't want to let them stay? Then put the families on a bus together, drive them across the border together and send them on their way together. This ain't rocket science.

Imprisoning the parents means we are effectively imprisoning the children which means we are basically North Korea. Oh wait...the bromance between the fat fucks in chief sorta makes sense now.

Comments

tyde: MORON

gimmick:

Banned
    Load Metric

hey stupid beaner fuck

listen up

there's a huge difference between legal immigration and ILLEGAL immigration

the United States has no obligation to accept a massive flow of destitute souls who are only going to rape our system for handouts in the form of governmental assistance (I.E. health care, education, food stamps etc)

these programs designed to 'assist' illegals are taking money out of the LEGAL American's pocket

oh and listen up mister wannabee MS13 gang banger

you're just angry because Trump wants to deport your fucking relatives who are probably here illegally in the first place

I would strongly advise you to take a 2nd and 3rd job to support them when you're not driving your mobile shopping cart around for UPS wearing those faggot brown shorts

STFU already or move back to Mexico you slimy piece of minority trash

Comments

jacosta24: The meth is strong in this one

herbertstemple: offset.

Muck Ficon: White trash lol

Load Metric
    Name:  8FBA577A-6BB4-45F1-8094-CDE660658DAB.png
Views: 210
Size:  864.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

hey stupid beaner fuck

listen up

the United States has no obligation to accept a massive flow of destitute souls who are only going to rape our system for handouts in the form of governmental assistance (I.E. health care, education, food stamps etc)

these programs designed to 'assist' illegals are taking money out of the LEGAL American's pocket

you're just angry because Trump wants to deport your fucking relatives who are probably here illegally in the first place

I would strongly advise you to take a 2nd and 3rd job to support them when you're not driving your mobile shopping cart around for UPS wearing those faggot brown shorts

Comments

hongkonger: HOF

Muck Ficon: LOL. Classic Marty

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

Gold
    Load Metric
    while i feel we need tighter borders what trump has done deporting some people is an atrocity. i'm not talking about "bad hombres" 'i'm talking about people/ illegals that have been living here for 20/30 years that have established roots and a family. most of these people aren't criminals, they're just hard working people trying to make a life better for themselves by any means necessary. and many have done that.

why go after these people and deport them?. what's even worse is that they're even deporting vets under the same umbrella as well.

this is all kinds of wrong. if you want to make things tighter, please do but don't break families apart for this nonsense..why not grandfather them in?....there are some pretty sad stories
    If they are here illegally then yes actually they are criminals by definition ... the way you #libtards try and twist reality is just luls ...
    Most people break laws and are criminals by definition. Your point?

Load Metric

hey stupid beaner fuck

listen up

I'll give you a lot of credit for not even trying to hide your racism. Most Trump supporters are in denial.

Load Metric

hey stupid beaner fuck

listen up

I'll give you a lot of credit for not even trying to hide your racism. Most Trump supporters are in denial.
    the funny part is I'm for sure whiter than he is

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

If they are here illegally then yes actually they are criminals by definition ... the way you #libtards try and twist reality is just luls ...
    most of these people aren't criminals,

My point was obv that this was a lie, that whole reading comprehension thing really is not your thing eh ... hard work being that fucking stupid luls

Comments

big dick: king of the retards

gimmick: luls

Tellafriend:

Load Metric

the funny part is I'm for sure whiter than he is
    Yeah isn't he half black and some Jewish too? And according to devidee and FPS Jews aren't white. Doesn't matter to me but it would matter to a racist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

My point was obv that this was a lie, that whole reading comprehension thing really is not your thing eh ... hard work being that fucking stupid luls
    BIGGEST RETARD ON PFA
    crack smoking spartentard seems smart next to you

Comments

sah_24: ... luls what a fucking downie

gimmick:

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  8FBA577A-6BB4-45F1-8094-CDE660658DAB.png
Views: 210
Size:  864.2 KB

hey stupid beaner fuck

listen up

Oh we posting old PMs now? Soyicide King much?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    some big problems with letting illegals stay without some kind of amnesty.... they cannot get a legitimate job, they can be taken advantage of made to do work or crimes they would otherwise not do, they could be black mailed and forced to do things they would otherwise not do. they cannot pay income taxes, get a drivers licence, vehicle insurance, home insurance. I am not sure but i do believe they could still get a bank account but probably won't and would have to rely on predatory cheque cashing place. living in very bad unhealthy conditions. no ability to have health insurance and a huge burden on the social assistance element, food banks.

i believe some kind of amnesty for these people with proper identification and birth certificate clean criminal history would benefit every one involved.
    Why should the US do what most other nations won’t?
    Our immigration law/policy is completely ignorant of differences in geography relative to the US, as well as demographics, across foreign countries. How so? Barring various exceptions, current immigration policy has the same numerical ceiling on legal immigration across various countries of origin, and that number is very low (currently about 35,000) versus the natural immigration pressure from various countries based on proximity to the US and their demographics.

That means the US only legally allows the same relatively tiny number of immigrants from Mexico, population about 124 million, right next door, and median age ~28 years, as it does San Marino, population ~34 thousand, located on a mountain plateau in Italy, and median age of about 44 years. This is patently dumb.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

BIGGEST RETARD ON PFA
    crack smoking spartentard seems smart next to you
    Good one, you always make such intelligent posts ... luls

Comments

gimmick: luls

Thread Information