Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: the real victims of trump's crusade & administration

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the real victims of trump's crusade & administration

while i feel we need tighter borders what trump has done deporting some people is an atrocity. i'm not talking about "bad hombres" 'i'm talking about people/ illegals that have been living here for 20/30 years that have established roots and a family. most of these people aren't criminals, they're just hard working people trying to make a life better for themselves by any means necessary. and many have done that.

why go after these people and deport them?. what's even worse is that they're even deporting vets under the same umbrella as well.

this is all kinds of wrong. if you want to make things tighter, please do but don't break families apart for this nonsense..why not grandfather them in?....there are some pretty sad stories
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    They have to go back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    while i feel we need tighter borders what trump has done deporting some people is an atrocity. i'm not talking about "bad hombres" 'i'm talking about people/ illegals that have been living here for 20/30 years that have established roots and a family. most of these people aren't criminals, they're just hard working people trying to make a life better for themselves by any means necessary. and many have done that.

why go after these people and deport them?. what's even worse is that they're even deporting vets under the same umbrella as well.

this is all kinds of wrong. if you want to make things tighter, please do but don't break families apart for this nonsense..why not grandfather them in?....there are some pretty sad stories
    If they are here illegally then yes actually they are criminals by definition ... the way you #libtards try and twist reality is just luls ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    They have to go back.
    BS......what's really going to happen is somebody is going to go full jewdonk and kill innocent people as a result of this and their life being turned upside down. they ship these people to mexico and mexico doesn;t even want them. then they become easy marks for cartels as well. all the while their family is in the states..

Comments

RS_: If Mexico doesn’t want them why the fuck should we?

Tellafriend: What he said ^^^
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They have to go back.
    BS......what's really going to happen is somebody is going to go full jewdonk and kill innocent people as a result of this and their life being turned upside down. they ship these people to mexico and mexico doesn;t even want them. then they become easy marks for cartels as well. all the while their family is in the states..
    Mexico doesn't want them bc they are criminals ... duh

Comments

MumblesBadly: Asshole!

Load Metric
    Their families can go with them too, probably.

Load Metric
    They have to go back.
    What does this mean? You suggesting Jewdonk killed people? Explain yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

What does this mean? You suggesting Jewdonk killed people? Explain yourself.
    OBV ACT LIKE NUT AND DO SOMETHING VERY REGRETTABLE

Load Metric

Separating thousands of innocent children from their parents and locking them into a walmart-turned-jail is shameful. It's criminal and downright barbaric. It's also completely unnecessary. Trump wants a manufactured crisis to whip up his racist base. Sadly, the US has sunk to third-world standards of conduct. I wonder if Trump and Kim had time during their meeting to compare gulags.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Exactly!

Load Metric
    some big problems with letting illegals stay without some kind of amnesty.... they cannot get a legitimate job, they can be taken advantage of made to do work or crimes they would otherwise not do, they could be black mailed and forced to do things they would otherwise not do. they cannot pay income taxes, get a drivers licence, vehicle insurance, home insurance. I am not sure but i do believe they could still get a bank account but probably won't and would have to rely on predatory cheque cashing place. living in very bad unhealthy conditions. no ability to have health insurance and a huge burden on the social assistance element, food banks.

i believe some kind of amnesty for these people with proper identification and birth certificate clean criminal history would benefit every one involved.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    some big problems with letting illegals stay without some kind of amnesty.... they cannot get a legitimate job, they can be taken advantage of made to do work or crimes they would otherwise not do, they could be black mailed and forced to do things they would otherwise not do. they cannot pay income taxes, get a drivers licence, vehicle insurance, home insurance. I am not sure but i do believe they could still get a bank account but probably won't and would have to rely on predatory cheque cashing place. living in very bad unhealthy conditions. no ability to have health insurance and a huge burden on the social assistance element, food banks.

i believe some kind of amnesty for these people with proper identification and birth certificate clean criminal history would benefit every one involved.
    Why should the US do what most other nations won’t?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: well i guess you don't have to but it could clean up a huge mess

blake: this is true

MumblesBadly: Other wealthy nations accept immigrants, numbnuts.

gimmick: kind of a pattern

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Separating thousands of innocent children from their parents and locking them into a walmart-turned-jail is shameful. It's criminal and downright barbaric. It's also completely unnecessary. Trump wants a manufactured crisis to whip up his racist base. Sadly, the US has sunk to third-world standards of conduct. I wonder if Trump and Kim had time during their meeting to compare gulags.
    It is 100% not criminal, and your boy Obama did it too. Hence the media got caught posting pics from 2014 and blaming Trump for it LULS ! It's sad and pathetic how much your ilk tries to twist the truth ... so fucking sad

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    even if you're a trump ball licker you should have some compassion for what's going on. it's pretty disturbing.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have a feeling whatever horrible stuff is going on with regards to illegal immigrant policy has been going on for a long time, and is more a function of a broken system than any malevolent intention by anyone, much less Trump. I doubt it really matters who the president is (or what they think) as far as the nuts and bolts of what is going on on the ground. If the president really did have control of what is going on on the ground than there wouldn't have been kids in cages during Obama's term, because I don't think he would ever have permitted that if he could. And the fact it did happen doesn't make him a monster. Same thing with Trump and all these stories being pumped out by our compromised media to demonize him.

The meme of the kids in the cage that was supposed to frame Trump but was exposed to have happened during Obama's term is pretty indicative that all of these stories about kids being separated from their families are just standard media partisan politicking.

It is amazing to me how our media (both left and right wing) have been shown time and time again to be completely compromised and lying all the time (even when they are telling the truth), and yet every time a media source "reports" something that sounds good ideologically, we all take it at face value they are telling the truth. The amount of cognitive dissonance it must take to actually take at face value anything being reported by CNN or Fox News is astounding, and yet it seems a lot of people do, or at least they pretend they do on the internet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

It is 100% not criminal, and your boy Obama did it too. Hence the media got caught posting pics from 2014 and blaming Trump for it LULS ! It's sad and pathetic how much your ilk tries to twist the truth ... so fucking sad
    Yes he did and it was shameful when he did it too. Especially shameful because I expected better from him. It's an atrocity.

Load Metric
    true story, if illegal immigrants tended to vote republican, liberals would be demanding a wall

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Yes he did and it was shameful when he did it too. Especially shameful because I expected better from him. It's an atrocity.
    Yet you retards were not making threads declaring how evil he was ... big surprise

#libtardsarethebiggesthypocrites

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    true story, if illegal immigrants tended to vote republican, liberals would be demanding a wall
    Ding, ding, ding it's all about votes ...

Load Metric
    Don't worry, some bleeding heart will get elected president some day & it will be open borders that will make Obama green with envy. Enjoy America while you can.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Silver
    Load Metric

This happened before Trump, in the Obama, Bush and Clinton administrations. This isn't something unique to Trump.

Thread Information