Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well Wishes for CMoney Thread

Load Metric

Well Wishes for CMoney Thread

Am upset no one has done this yet, I was waiting for one of you to do, especially someone who have benefited from knowing him.

This news was different for me than when we heard of older members sick or gone.

Cmoney was riding the good wave. Those of us around his age know we are starting down the hill of life but none of us expect to be fighting for our life at this age. Such a life slap to the face.

I didnt call this prayers for Cmoney thread to respect those who arent religious, but damn, we wish you well in this fight and of course you are on the weekly prayer list at my church.

Be strong and call on the Lord for strength.

May a sense of peace go with you on this struggle.

Comments

Daly: Overdue for sure

snowtracks: ty splittthis Cmoney is zod

ftpjesus: Hmm Snowtracks are you implying something?? I thought only Drexel was Zod thus and is God
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Am upset no one has done this yet, I was waiting for one of you to do, especially someone who have benefited from knowing him.

This news was different for me than when we heard of older members sick or gone.

Cmoney was riding the good wave. Those of us around his age know we are starting down the hill of life but none of us expect to be fighting for our life at this age. Such a life slap to the face.

I didnt call this prayers for Cmoney thread to respect those who arent religious, but damn, we wish you well in this fight and of course you are on the weekly prayer list at my church.

Be strong and call on the Lord for strength.

May a sense of peace go with you on this struggle.
    Is Cmoney even 40 yet? I thought he was considerably younger than many of us. Or you’re much younger than I thought.

Comments

splitthis: If not, then really sad.

Load Metric
    I may be out Cmoney's way soon and will try to visit. He's the man, no question. Pulling for him. Get well bro.

Load Metric
    For those who can afford there is no doubt the US has the finest medical treatments the world has to offer.

Every other day we see reports in the mainstream about new breakthroughs in treatments for many forms of cancer.

Just keep believing and try not to go this alone.

And if some friends (or even family) go a bit quiet for a while, it isn't because they're not true friends, or that they don't care. They just don't know what to say. So you yourself make the first move if there hasn't been contact for a period of time. They'll thank you for it.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    C$, I’m hoping you can be like this guy and outrun the badness that wants to rein in your mojo!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    For those who can afford there is no doubt the US has the finest medical treatments the world has to offer.

Every other day we see reports in the mainstream about new breakthroughs in treatments for many forms of cancer.

Just keep believing and try not to go this alone.

And if some friends (or even family) go a bit quiet for a while, it isn't because they're not true friends, or that they don't care. They just don't know what to say. So you yourself make the first move if there hasn't been contact for a period of time. They'll thank you for it.
    You are correct, nobody with any money ever races to England for cancer treatment. That is certain death.

Load Metric
    Is it just me or is Bottomset getting kicks & millage on the back of c$'s bombshell news?

People always said that he's just a troll who never comes out of character.

But he's an actual bona fide thundercunt who genuinely thrives on seeing misery.

Also, zero chance of him having a single true friend in the whole world. Not a fucking chance.

Wouldn't surprise me if the guy had a few dead women and/or kids buried in his back garden.

Twat

Comments

varys: No real friends rep

Muck Ficon: :this
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is it just me or is Bottomset getting kicks & millage on the back of c$'s bombshell news?

But he's an actual bona fide thundercunt who genuinely thrives on seeing misery.

Also, zero chance of him having a single true friend in the whole world. Not a fucking chance.

Wouldn't surprise me if the guy had a few dead women and/or kids buried in his back garden.

Twat
    This may be my last post allowed today, but I don't care. Yes, Bottomset has lost whatever he had at one time.
    Don't care if he rags on me or anyone else but when a sensitive topic arrives he seems clueless to the environment.
    It's all about him. Tasteless
    Todd can let him run around for all I care but his actions are duly noted

Diamond
    Load Metric
    GOOD LUCK SCUM. Kick some ass and let's split the glory wsop '19, MAKE IT HAPPEN

Load Metric
    i blame goldfarb

Comments

snowtracks: lol goldfarb

limitles: so gutless

tyde: tired schtick red rep....change the record already FFS

Crowe Diddly: what kind of monster red reps this? dickheads.
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Best wishes and good luck cmoney - I hope you make it through this bro. Be strong!

Comments

snowtracks: We need to stake you more time!
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric

Twat
    Yep, he's a grade A fuckstick.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    C money I don’t know you, have had little to no interaction with you but I hope you beat this dude. Fuck cancer
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric

Twat
    I always thought he was just a troll having some fun and lols but i'm starting to think he is a legit scumbag who wants bad things to happen to strangers.

Load Metric
    I missed what happened. C$ has been good to this worthless group of lowlifes. Best wishes brother.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Twat
    I always thought he was just a troll having some fun and lols but i'm starting to think he is a legit scumbag who wants bad things to happen to strangers.
    You're correct.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    You are a good dude. And you're handling this with bravery and dignity. I'm legit sorry I made fun of the pics you posted of your condo around 7 years ago (I think it was in Portland but I could be wrong...anyhow real talk it was actually pretty sweet and I was just trolling).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    I missed what happened. C$ has been good to this worthless group of lowlifes. Best wishes brother.
    thats a bit harsh

Load Metric
    Best wishes. Do exactly what the Dr. tells you to do but hands off the hot nurses.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric

Twat
    WTF are you talking about you Eurotrash dipshit? CMoney is the last person on this forum I would want to see get sick, outside myself and Tyde and Druff. Maybe China too.

I don't wish ill will on anyone, with the exception of Eurotrash cock gobblers. Go fuck yourself.

Comments

big dick: SERIAL KILLER

Tellafriend:

Thread Information