Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In honour of my 5,000th post, and in light of Cmoney's terrible news, I am turning over a new leaf

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Where does that leave cmoney?

Assume he is on your shitlist just as much as HK?

i just love making fun of fagthonger and now i have more material, why not let him have it

I actually give C$ a pass cuz ive heard freakfeather on the radio.

He'd go after you if the boot was on the other foot. And I've no interest in defending his actions, but allow the guy to at least pick up a knife whilst he's facing a firing squad ffs.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Bad read. Konger and the rest are alright. Are your feelings hurt that you had the wool pulled over your eyes?
    I understand the nature of the ruse is sensitive for many but I don't mind being taken for a ride when it cost me nothing and was done for a legitimate reason. It's life in the fastlane. All the extras were helping out a friend. And the friend was honestly trying to eliminate a problem.
    If it’s no big deal why did he “apologize” to the community? He used Druff’s site, the site Druff has built his reputation on, to pull off a fake Cancer ruse. Enough with the “helping a friend” bullshit. You want to buy that, well then just have another drink.

Druff if you are reading this, hongkonger is not your friend. He helped potentially destroy your reputation. I know you said you met him and he’s a good guy. Don’t buy it. You thought Larry was a good guy too and look how that turned out.

Hongkonger sold out Druff’s name and reputation for laughs. That’s the only conclusion a sober person can make.
    What a drama queen. What exactly is Druff's reputation worth? Is he selling shares, collecting money or persuading people in anyway?
    He's not making a nickel off this site, so what does some bullshit reputation mean. He did not actively participate but let it happen. Oh boy what a sinner.
    And this was to help someone who was being targeted in real life.
    Go fuck a stick you idiot cry baby

Gold
    Load Metric

If it’s no big deal why did he “apologize” to the community? He used Druff’s site, the site Druff has built his reputation on, to pull off a fake Cancer ruse. Enough with the “helping a friend” bullshit. You want to buy that, well then just have another drink.

Druff if you are reading this, hongkonger is not your friend. He helped potentially destroy your reputation. I know you said you met him and he’s a good guy. Don’t buy it. You thought Larry was a good guy too and look how that turned out.

Hongkonger sold out Druff’s name and reputation for laughs. That’s the only conclusion a sober person can make.
    What a drama queen. What exactly is Druff's reputation worth? Is he selling shares, collecting money or persuading people in anyway?
    He's not making a nickel off this site, so what does some bullshit reputation mean. He did not actively participate but let it happen. Oh boy what a sinner.
    You need rehab.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

You need rehab.
    No

Comments

Username: (.) (.)
    Slava Ukraini!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hongkonger: Thank you good sir. You are not allowed to die.

WOW HE EVEN WENT WITH A "UR GONNA MAKE IT" GREEN REP ON C$ WHEN HE CALLED HIM "THE MOST ETHICAL GUY I HAVE EVER MET IN REAL LIFE"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    A cruel twist of fate is CMoney is dying and you are not. Just shows you how unfair life can be.

As fate will have it I have known hongkonger personally for over ten years . He visited me recently . He is a great guy even though we don’t agree politically .

He is honestly the most ethical guy I have ever met . You could leave him one mil
    And come back in ten years and it would still be there . If you left me 10 mil no chance .

I am most likely going to die but let’s see what good can be done beforehand for once
    Jesus buddy

Thread Information