Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In honour of my 5,000th post, and in light of Cmoney's terrible news, I am turning over a new leaf

Load Metric

In honour of my 5,000th post, and in light of Cmoney's terrible news, I am turning over a new leaf

Not that anybody cares, but:

About 10 days ago I noticed I was about to hit 5,000 posts and decided to take a break and consider my interactions on PFA. I've been lurking and repping but not posting.

I'm not on any social media for many reasons, one of them being I don't want to be drawn into juvenile name-calling and pointless arguments. Yet that is what I found myself doing here. I don't mind mixing it up but it can easily reach unhealthy levels. Retaliatory rep wars for example.

Generally speaking I am trying to make some positive tweaks in my life and focus on more productive activities and a more positive attitude. That was my frame of mind already and then when I read Cmoney's terrible news it really clicked for me. (Kick its ass Cmoney.)

I am going to try to argue politics calmly and by sticking to actual arguments, not by insulting and belittling. My opinions haven't changed of course. I am just going to express them differently. I never had a problem like this with Druff or other people who prefer intelligent conversation, but I have let the trolls and feces-throwers bring me down to their level and I'm going to try to resist that.

Also my goal starting now is to give out 10 green reps for every red. This may be hard with regard to bottomset, whose seems to enjoy being as smug and pompous as anyone I've ever known, with very little justification. Also for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Tyde, whose posts are great when he tamps down the anger and stays off the alcohol. Still, this effort isn't about them, it's about me, so I will try not to let them goad me back to the dark side.

As a human I am fallible and I am sure I will fall short sometimes. I'm not even sure why I'm posting publicly about it. Maybe as food for others' thoughts.

Commence flaming in 3, 2, 1...

:whocares :internetcereusbusiness :hatersgonnahate

Comments

Salty_Aus: + you ditched the sig :)

Charham: Healthy plan

gimmick:

herbertstemple: GL

IamGreek: Refreshing

Lord of the Fraud: at least save a little hate to fire off now and then.

big dick: Just cant take this stuff too seriously

sah_24: later fag ...

splitthis:

snowtracks: 5000 rep
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Comments

hongkonger: exactly

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

About 10 days ago I noticed I was about to hit 5,000 posts and decided to take a break and consider my interactions on PFA. I've been lurking and repping but not posting.

I'm not on any social media for many reasons, one of them being I don't want to be drawn into juvenile name-calling and pointless arguments. Yet that is what I found myself doing here. I don't mind mixing it up but it can easily reach unhealthy levels. Retaliatory rep wars for example.

Generally speaking I am trying to make some positive tweaks in my life and focus on more productive activities and a more positive attitude. That was my frame of mind already and then when I read Cmoney's terrible news it really clicked for me. (Kick its ass Cmoney.)

I am going to try to argue politics calmly and by sticking to actual arguments, not by insulting and belittling. My opinions haven't changed of course. I am just going to express them differently. I never had a problem like this with Druff or other people who prefer intelligent conversation, but I have let the trolls and feces-throwers bring me down to their level and I'm going to try to resist that.

Also my goal starting now is to give out 10 green reps for every red. This may be hard with regard to bottomset, whose seems to enjoy being as smug and pompous as anyone I've ever known, with very little justification. Also for Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Tyde, whose posts are great when he tamps down the anger and stays off the alcohol. Still, this effort isn't about them, it's about me, so I will try not to let them goad me back to the dark side.

As a human I am fallible and I am sure I will fall short sometimes. I'm not even sure why I'm posting publicly about it. Maybe as food for others' thoughts.

how ironic with this 'turning over a new leaf' diatribe, you chose to single me out personally with a jab

and also insist on taking shots at my alleged alcohol consumption time after after time

my last two threads I happen to have been intoxicated, and you green repped me anyway singing my praises, obviously obvlivious to whatever blood alcohol level I may or may not have had at the time of that post, or any post

you've taken shots at alcohol users for a long time here, and perhaps you need to get off your high horse and do a couple of shots yourself instead of being such a judgmental, finger pointing primadonna

but hey congrats on your new mission in life to be a 'kinder & gentler' libtard

your political views still suck serious ass

that said, thank God you finally got rid of that retarded signature....now deal with the next 6 and 1/2 years of Trump in your face without being such a smug and all knowing doucherocket

oh and it's spelled 'HONOR'

good luck on your newfound ambition to be less annoying and terrible

godspeed

Comments

sah_24: still god

Muck Ficon: You are a drunk...you got kicked off a ship for being a drunk....

Mintjewlips: Offset mucks horrible rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

how ironic with this 'turning over a new leaf' diatribe, you chose to single me out personally with a jab

and also insist on taking shots at my alleged alcohol consumption time after after time

my last two threads I happen to have been intoxicated, and you green repped me anyway singing my praises, obviously obvlivious to whatever blood alcohol level I may or may not have had at the time of that post, or any post

you've taken shots at alcohol users for a long time here, and perhaps you need to get off your high horse and do a couple of shots yourself instead of being such a judgmental, finger pointing primadonna

but hey congrats on your new mission in life to be a 'kinder & gentler' libtard

your political views still suck serious ass

that said, thank God you finally got rid of that retarded signature....now deal with the next 6 and 1/2 years of Trump in your face without being such a smug and all knowing doucherocket

oh and it's spelled 'HONOR'

good luck on your newfound ambition to be less annoying and terrible

godspeed
    Thanks, I appreciate your support.

Comments

FPS_Russia: It was a good run, time to defend yourself haha

Load Metric
    A cruel twist of fate is CMoney is dying and you are not. Just shows you how unfair life can be.

Comments

hongkonger: See, wishing for someone to die is something only an unredeemable asshole would do.

SetofKs: Offset. Nothing wrong with wishing somebody death on this cesspoll

sah_24: double offset

Lord of the Fraud: retard sandwich

Muck Ficon: You are the worst

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    A cruel twist of fate is CMoney is dying and you are not. Just shows you how unfair life can be.
    This fucker wished death on me too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

As fate will have it I have known hongkonger personally for over ten years . He visited me recently . He is a great guy even though we don’t agree politically .

He is honestly the most ethical guy I have ever met . You could leave him one mil
    And come back in ten years and it would still be there . If you left me 10 mil no chance .

I am most likely going to die but let’s see what good can be done beforehand for once

Comments

hongkonger: Thank you good sir. You are not allowed to die.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    And btw I actually have a lot of love for Tyde as well even though he hates hongkonger .

we have also talked a lot over the last ten years .

Haha I am so fucked . Good luck my friends
    :freelewfather

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey buddy, I know you're a baller already but are you thinking of doing some stuff that's out of the norm for you?
    We're all hanging on to bullshit stuff thinking, someday I'll do this or that, and then we get hit by a bus.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    And btw I actually have a lot of love for Tyde as well even though he hates hongkonger .

on the bright side, you can always check out pfa to get some entertainment and forget your problems for a little.

its not like there's 37 separate threads here with your name in the title, discussing your cancer

Load Metric
    i'm also holding out hope that this is an elaborate ruse designed to get cmoney off the hook from staking michael

Load Metric

He is honestly the most ethical guy I have ever met . You could leave him one mil
    And come back in ten years and it would still be there . If you left me 10 mil no chance .
    If you left Hongkonger a million in bitcoin and returned in 10 years you might only have cab fare left.

Gold
    Load Metric

Fuck the chemo. Move to Vegas and enjoy what time you have left. Hookers, Cocaine, and Alcohol. Get your dick sucked 5 times a day until it falls off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Fuck the chemo. Move to Vegas and enjoy what time you have left. Hookers, Cocaine, and Alcohol. Get your dick sucked 5 times a day until it falls off.
    The advice you get at a poker forum for the mentally ill

Load Metric
    TL;DR

Name:  20180608_180735.jpg
Views: 2714
Size:  452.4 KB

Comments

hongkonger: I'm honoured

Kilgore Trout:
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric

You seem to have fallen into your old pattern of just red repping every politically slanted post right of MSNBC.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess the 10:1 ratio is not currently being upheld?

Load Metric
    "The most ethical man I know"

You just can't make this shit up....

Comments

splitthis: Lol
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Good job staying out of drama and being positive. Keep it up!

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

You seem to have fallen into your old pattern of just red repping every politically slanted post right of MSNBC.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess the 10:1 ratio is not currently being upheld?
    Only people who are being dicks. Not for political content.

Thread Information