Thread: 50 worst cities to live in. Guess which party controls just about all of them?

Load Metric

50 worst cities to live in. Guess which party controls just about all of them?

You guessed it. LOL @ Flint MI where the median house cost is $28K.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...e-in/35909271/

Load Metric
    Yeah, I can’t imagine why poor people would choose to vote for the party who actually cares about their wellbeing

Comments

sah_24: Ya that's why these cities ran by them for 50 years look like Iraq, bc they care so much ... LULS

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Which party, hmmmm I'm guessing the Jewish led party?
    BN tell us how we got here, 2010

Load Metric
    Are these cities shitty because black people vote for Democrats or because the majority of the people in these cities are black?

Either way, it won't be an issue in the ethno-state.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

JFC you are such a sick, obsessed freak

fuck off weirdo

Comments

JimmyG_415: My 2nd green dot for Tyde this week.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

JFC you are such a sick, obsessed freak

fuck off weirdo

Load Metric
    The mid west is a true shit hole and this is coming from someone who lives in the mid west

Load Metric
    Memphis coming in at a solid 4.

I am so proud.

Since Memphis is only 62% black, can't figure why it got such a high rating.

Fucking Mossad?
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    woohoo no Bama cities on the list

Load Metric
    Really disappointed to see my town slide to #15 on this list. We’re slipping. We used to own this list in a virtual deadheat with Gary, Indiana for decades. I blame the kids. Too much x-box, not enough murdering. If you ain’t killing, you ain’t trying. I might need to start some type of community initiative to flood the streets with some more guns and see if we can retake #1 on the shithole list.

Comments

unlearn: still have my murder capital of the usa t shirt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Really disappointed to see my town slide to #15 on this list. We’re slipping. We used to own this list in a virtual deadheat with Gary, Indiana for decades. I blame the kids. Too much x-box, not enough murdering. If you ain’t killing, you ain’t trying. I might need to start some type of community initiative to flood the streets with some more guns and see if we can retake #1 on the shithole list.
    Imagine how high you would be rated if it was warm year round.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

The GOPers don’t give a fuck about brown people, so they concentrate their message on winning the votes of the white suburban voters. Then, enact policies with the help of state governments that beggar the nearby inner cities even more.

Comments

sah_24: god you are completely retarded ...
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

The GOPers don’t give a fuck about brown people, so they concentrate their message on winning the votes of the white suburban voters. Then, enact policies with the help of state governments that beggar the nearby inner cities even more.

The democrats don't care about White Middle America. Ask Hillary how well that worked out.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

The problem with the GOP is they don't care about anybody

Comments

MumblesBadly: They care about rich people and recently fertilized eggs.

sah_24: Yup but the democrap party def does, thats why they rig their primaries and have the majority of cities on this list including 7 from libtard utopia commiefornia

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I've lived in 2 of the top 15 on this list and no way is Cleveland worse to live in than Youngstown unless you live in Central or Glenville. Even then I'd put the south or east sides of Yompton up against those shit holes any day.

Load Metric

Here is a story from the same paper, using the same methodology, about the 50 best cities to live in according to their criteria:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ive/761013001/

Notice they are almost all suburbs or exurbs of large metropolitan areas. The places on the list in Utah are all clustered around Salt Lake City. In Minnesota, around Minneapolis. In Missouri and Kansas, around St. Louis and KC. In Maryland and Virginia, around DC. They are basically sprawls of strip malls, golf courses, low density housing and small service businesses catering to wealthy clientele. Connected to the major city by a highway.

These smaller cities have little productivity of their own and only exist because of the economic engine and amenities present in the central urban area. The descriptions of many of those cities in the article cite the proximity of a metropolis as an advantage. The residents identify with the central urban area, cheer for its sports teams, use its infrastructure, take advantage of the cultural opportunities a large population centre provides, employ its residents for low-wage work. By day they drive in to participate in the economic opportunity and cultural vitality of a large urban centre, and by night retire to their suburbs and exurbs, taking their tax dollars and their consumer spending with them, so it does not benefit the central city on which they depend. They have arranged it this way specifically so they do not have to share the fruits of their labours with those who helped make it possible. They want to use the city but not take responsibility for it. Their hospitals and schools are comfortable, well-provisioned and successful because they are wealthy, while those in the city they take advantage of are bordering on third world. On top of that, their low-density housing is government-subsidized (mortgage interest deduction, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bailed out during the financial crisis) and their inefficient commutes are also subsidized while once-plentiful urban public transportation has been mostly abandoned.

The article you posted tells us nothing about whether cities are better run by Democrats or Republicans. What it tells us is that both parties have typical constituencies determined to a significant extent by identity politics (yes, Republicans practice identity politics at least as much as Democrats). It also tells us that America has never actually desegregated, racially or economically, and that powerful forces are at work intentionally maintaining it that way.

Comments

sah_24: god you are fucking terrible ... #libtards101
    HILLARY WON

Thread Information