Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Matt Marafioti

Load Metric

ATTN: Matt Marafioti

#bankrollsdontgrowbackfast

As far as we know none of the bracelet winners have taken Jared Bleznick up on his offer to play them heads up in any game and give 10% back, but today we learned of a new HU4Rollz challenge being issued. Matt Marafioti, according to his twitter, seems pretty intent on playing Yev Timoshenko in a No-Limit battle to the death.

Marafioti, who busted the Main Event yesterday, has been on a tirade on twitter since, railing against anyone and everyone, Timoshenko included. He even had some malicious tweets directed at PokerNews for their inclusion of his polka dot shorts near the start of July!
    Marafioti and Timoshenko have their own disagreements outside poker, but this is all about ego massaging. Both players have been back and forth on twitter, with Timoshenko initially trying to get a % of his losses back, before seemingly agreeing to play tomorrow based on this tweet by Justin ‘stealthmunk’ Schwartz.

The game and stakes is unknown as of yet, with Timoshenko wanting to play a mix of No-Limit Hold'em and PLO and Marafioti wanting to stick to NLHE. Stakes of $200/400$ where stacks would likely be at least $40,0000 deep have been suggested by Timoshenko. It seems clear that both players don't want to sell action, as to do so would be seen as cowardly. Once again the high stakes poker world is a playground.

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/muck/

Load Metric
    This kid is going to be busto so soon, it's inevitable. Boy I hate how these egotistical douchebags get coverage like this. Just encourages this behavior.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    This kid is going to be busto so soon, it's inevitable. Boy I hate how these egotistical douchebags get coverage like this. Just encourages this behavior.

Load Metric
    lol hes back to tilting his face off on lauren kling. sad thing is they'll be back together within the week. I used to think she was kinda cute, but now when she pops up on my twitter all I think about is hairy asshole.

and i dont know but i doubt he'll go broke. maybe, wasn't he always a pretty nitty game selecting grinder on stars? also seems like he grinds a lot of 10-20 at bellagio so he isn't regularly playing above his roll. seems like a lot of these poker kids act like they think they are gangsta rappers with all these twitter beefs. this kid obviously has some issues hes said hes going to therapy for.

Load Metric
    anything that encourages guys playing HU grudge matches at high stakes is a damn good thing. Does anyone know what started the feud between the two? Timoshenko doesnt really seem like the tilting type and certainly not the type to get involved with white trash like Marafioti.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    anything that encourages guys playing HU grudge matches at high stakes is a damn good thing. Does anyone know what started the feud between the two? Timoshenko doesnt really seem like the tilting type and certainly not the type to get involved with white trash like Marafioti.
    Marafioti pulls this a lot. He challenged Negreanu the same way a couple years ago, but Negreanu wouldn't give him the time of day.

Timoshenko doesn't give a fuck though cause he's a crazy ass ukranian.

Load Metric
    Timoshenko fucked Lauren Kling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    He challenged Negreanu the same way a couple years ago, but Negreanu wouldn't give him the time of day.
    Yup, he did it when he was trying to hype his reality show. I'm not going to say who is the better player between the two of them but Marafioti actually had the nerve to say that he is more marketable in the poker world than Daniel is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

Timoshenko fucked Lauren Kling.

Comments

Shizzmoney: lol

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I thought Lauren originally cheated on Timoshenko w/ ADZ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

everyone has fucked Lauren Kling.
    fyp
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    With how tilted this kid gets, I'm curious as to how the hell he ever made any money playing poker.

Dudes a nutbag.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    #bankrollsdontgrowbackfast

As far as we know none of the bracelet winners have taken Jared Bleznick up on his offer to play them heads up in any game and give 10% back, but today we learned of a new HU4Rollz challenge being issued. Matt Marafioti, according to his twitter, seems pretty intent on playing Yev Timoshenko in a No-Limit battle to the death.

Marafioti, who busted the Main Event yesterday, has been on a tirade on twitter since, railing against anyone and everyone, Timoshenko included. He even had some malicious tweets directed at PokerNews for their inclusion of his polka dot shorts near the start of July!
    Marafioti and Timoshenko have their own disagreements outside poker, but this is all about ego massaging. Both players have been back and forth on twitter, with Timoshenko initially trying to get a % of his losses back, before seemingly agreeing to play tomorrow based on this tweet by Justin ‘stealthmunk’ Schwartz.

The game and stakes is unknown as of yet, with Timoshenko wanting to play a mix of No-Limit Hold'em and PLO and Marafioti wanting to stick to NLHE. Stakes of $200/400$ where stacks would likely be at least $40,0000 deep have been suggested by Timoshenko. It seems clear that both players don't want to sell action, as to do so would be seen as cowardly. Once again the high stakes poker world is a playground.

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/muck/

So is that 40k or 400k?

Load Metric

Why let it bother you though? The coverage they get isn't anywhere close to what happens when they lose. They become nothing afterward. It ruins their life, and for what? 15 minutes of semi internet fame...

Let them have it. Their lives are ruined after

Load Metric
    From his Twitter feed it seems like he is having a Mayhem Miller level psychotic meltdown.

Name:  Adzizzy   Adzizzy    Twitter.png
Views: 880
Size:  126.7 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    he's been rambling on and on for at least a week now

from what little of it I bothered to read it seems he wants to rep the 6 with drake.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    played 75/150 omaha hi low (way bigger than normal games I play) at world series with this guy at like 5 in the morning. You could see his douche tendancies shining through but there happened to be a much bigger douche at the table so it was actually good having him there to be the Alpha. He laughed at some stupid burn I through at this other asshole for like an hour. Quoting me anytime he could. He won like 8-10K in two hours without seeming to even be trying or paying attention.

I think him claiming his family is a conspiracy is basically a direct quote from me from NWP. This guy isn't all bad. I can tell within just a little bit of being around someone. I sometimes wish NWP didn't get deleted so I could read the things I've forgotten.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Question

ADZ is a donk.

I mean what is it with you kid and fixing fucking sandwiches?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This cat has been on a twitter rampage the last week or whatever.

Holy fuck he has to be on a death wish coke bender or something.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Adzizzy ‏@Adzizzy 2m2 minutes ago

Then @SrslySirius came into the picture when they realized he can do cool stuff w/ text/video editing to make people say things they aren't!

Thread Information