Thread: Today's Date Should Live in Infamy

Platinum
    Load Metric

Today's Date Should Live in Infamy

No I'm not talking about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb in Singapore.

I'm talking about the multinational Corporations declaring war against the United State of America, today we lost our Democracy. Not only did we lose Net Neutrality, we also lost the right to fair elections. The Supreme Court also ok'd people to be purged from the voter rolls. They pretty much ok'd shit like interstate Crosscheck.

That's not even the big story, here's the devastating news.

The DNC ruled that Bernie can't run as a Democrat in the next pres election. They didn't say Bernie but that's clearly who they're targeting.This country will not survive another term under Goldman Sachs and corporate rule.

Fuucckkkk! Oh and Patrick Little got robbed as well. So remember it don't matter which party the candidate runs under, what matters is do they accept corporate money.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The above post is fine and I think there is some truth there. But then you will invariably follow it up with some bullshit about how Lenin was a Jew or Israel orchestrated 9/11 and then I have to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Comments

sonatine: catching on reps

FPS_Russia: Oh you want more shocking and undeniable proof of a Jewish conspiracy, np I happened to be sitting on one, next post in Sparten's black people thread.

Load Metric
    re: voter roll purge...npr does a good job (imho) of explaining the decision and criticism of it

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/11/61887...oter-purge-law

re: multinational corporations declaring war on US---not sure what you are talking about, please explain.
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 06-11-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Banned
    Load Metric

Cool

Hello

I vote that Lady Liberty has a big ass. Anyone agree?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    re: voter roll purge...npr does a good job (imho) of explaining the decision and criticism of it

re: multinational corporations declaring war on US---not sure what you are talking about, please explain.

They own every one of our elected politicians, minus maybe one or two. Every policy or law is exclusively for their interest and you know this.

btw; Jews, billionaires and corporations are interchangeable, in the case of UK style draconian "hate speech" laws refer to corporations and neoliberalism instead Jewish global enslavement and white genocide etc.. It may be wise to preemptively switch in order to stop any new hate speech laws and let the left fight the good fight. The right's to polarizing, corrupt and or gullible to take on the ZOG and multinationals.

We're in a race against Trump's economic policy, those tax cuts and Citizens United have to be overturned.

I now have first hand accounts of Trump's border policy, it's solving nothing and destroying families and causing a lot of unnecessary problems for a lot of people. Fuckin right wingers smh.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 06-12-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Load Metric
    That tax bill is garbage.

Load Metric
    That tax bill that these pigs passed is garbage.

Load Metric
    Name:  Oj-Simpson-Found-Knife-Radar-F.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  42.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

They own every one of our elected politicians, minus maybe one or two. Every policy or law is exclusively for their interest and you know this.
    Thanks for specifying...and, I agree that politicians generally are sell outs, but it's been that way for a long time: evidence "the Colton Letters", the biography of Bobby Baker, and then there's the story of Hilary's fortune...those are just the commonly know/publicized examples

but the multi corps et al are not at war with the US citizenry--they've won and just continue to farm the taxpayer public
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    OP taking a stand against world peace. Must have ties to the military industrial complex. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb must be taking food off his table.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    OP taking a stand against world peace. Must have ties to the military industrial complex. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb must be taking food off his table.

I have to give Trump credit, he stood up to the ZOG and MIC est and went ahead with the meeting and even cancelled the military exercises, that's to good to be true. I predict within 2 weeks he'll be talking shit on Twitter we'll be back at square one. It wasn't long ago Hawaii thought NK launched nukes, absolutely incredible turn around. So for now, bravo Pres Trump.

Racist and offensive parody meant to trigger tyde, viewer discretion is advised

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

I have to give Trump credit, he stood up to the ZOG and MIC est and went ahead with the meeting and even cancelled the military exercises, that's to good to be true. I predict within 2 weeks he'll be talking shit on Twitter we'll be back at square one. It wasn't long ago Hawaii thought NK launched nukes, absolutely incredible turn around. So for now, bravo Pres Trump.

Racist and offensive parody meant to trigger tyde, viewer discretion is advised

Trump's Twitter is to piss off the left. Yeah he will pat himself on the back for this. What President wouldn't? Time will tell if this will work or not. Things have gone way too smooth so far with just one bump in the road. Always thought NK was overrated. So they nuke somebody, then what? Pay back is a bitch. Seriously doubt they would have ever launched.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Thread Information