Comments

Tellafriend:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    https://www.pokercentral.com/article...nt-from-poker/

Can we get a later fag meme please?
    Great News. I can't believe the timing. LOL

I, Rawwolf, used to own a company, LLC, here in Birmingham AL back 20 years ago. We wrote the plans for Doyle Brunson and Highland's Club . I owned Sharp Minds LLC with 2 friends. No POKER in the company name that sells poker. LOL. We, Sharp Minds LLC, worked with Mental Floss Magazine helping them with their original business model. They write Magazines, I think.

Doyle ran this company with some serious Local Legends here in Birmingham. Really Class Act, Great People. Seems like an honorable crew of guys, I think.

Happy Retirement Doyle. You really deserve all you have.

Peace

LPT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    don't worry. he'll be playing as a rec player in a couple of weeks. so you can still get an autograph
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Rip Doyle

Load Metric
    Chipleading his final event. Would be quite the story....

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

To Whom it may Concern :

Just everything of value that you think you own will be enough. It is never too late to start over at the bottom. There is still time.

Creepy
    Mr C R
    Car Man
    Fat Kenny

Many, Many more.

Just everything you have and ever had. Please. One Time for the Win. Or not. It is OK also.

Adele Hello is really a great song. A SAFE song.

Peace

LPT

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello
    Awesome news about Trump and NK.

Internet out at my house.

Still working on my phone. atm

Peace

LPT

Internet back on at 1219. Now not on my phone.
    Last edited by LastPaperTowel; 06-11-2018 at 09:20 PM. Reason: unicorn theory optimal UTO

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    https://www.pokercentral.com/article...nt-from-poker/

Can we get a later fag meme please?

I, Rawwolf, used to own a company, LLC, here in Birmingham AL back 20 years ago. We wrote the plans for Doyle Brunson and Highland's Club . I owned Sharp Minds LLC with 2 friends. No POKER in the company name that sells poker. LOL. We, Sharp Minds LLC, worked with Mental Floss Magazine helping them with their original business model. They write Magazines, I think.

Doyle ran this company with some serious Local Legends here in Birmingham. Really Class Act, Great People. Seems like an honorable crew of guys, I think.

Peace

LPT
    I once heard a story about a radio station in Alabama (I think mobile) that Doyle, Dewey and I think Jack Binion bought. There was something about their other partner wanted to broadcast religious programming so the station never made money they just had to eat the losses every month.

Did you ever hear about this story? And what was Doyle's connection to Alabama?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

Peace

LPT
    I once heard a story about a radio station in Alabama (I think mobile) that Doyle, Dewey and I think Jack Binion bought. There was something about their other partner wanted to broadcast religious programming so the station never made money they just had to eat the losses every month.

Hello

Kinda. That is one "tiny" facet within an enormous Diamond that weighs many stones.

Thanks

LPT

Load Metric
    “At this point, my mind is still at 80-90% of where it once was. I enjoy poker and I still win, and that’s my barometer. I still feel great, I feel like I’m 30 years old, except for my body. My body is breaking down, which I guess is normal, and it would be nice to win another bracelet. I don’t have many more opportunities, and in fact, this might be might be my last tournament ever.”

Feel like he's probably going to ship it.

Name:  2625c61092cdf4c91901618ae6d24d75.png
Views: 464
Size:  157.8 KB

Name:  b51c4a370f3.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  61.6 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    “At this point, my mind is still at 80-90% of where it once was. I enjoy poker and I still win, and that’s my barometer. I still feel great, I feel like I’m 30 years old, except for my body. My body is breaking down, which I guess is normal, and it would be nice to win another bracelet. I don’t have many more opportunities, and in fact, this might be might be my last tournament ever.”

Feel like he's probably going to ship it.

Name:  2625c61092cdf4c91901618ae6d24d75.png
Views: 464
Size:  157.8 KB

Name:  b51c4a370f3.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  61.6 KB
    Hello

Why should WE care at this point. So that Bookies everywhere can sweat Doyle? Who Fuckin Cares? Right. I do not believe Doyle Bunson or his candy cane cronies anymore. They owned Highlands Club. Some owned pieces of Doyle's Room. They personally moved money everywhere.

Who wants to live with that dirty Legacy? Not me. I hope it was worth it Doyle.

Senator John McCain is a real Hero. Not Doyle Petersen. What is a Doyle Brunson?

Peace

LPT

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Rip Doyle
    No

We want/Need Doyle to live as long as possible. His story connects bookies from Bessemer AL named Ralph to Bookies in Bangkok with vaults made of Magic.

Dirty Doyle needed one last WSOP Tourney.

Chris Not Jesus Ferguson needed to win WSOP POY again w/o winning a single WSOP tourney.

LOL - I would like to throw an NFL style challenge flag here.

Peace

LPT

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

Peace

LPT

Did Doyle play this WSOP event with his $$$ or Todd's $$$ or Todd's Restaurant $$$ or My $$$ or someone else's $$$ or WTF are these clowns kidding spending all of everyone's dirty Bookie $$$ on TV for anyway?

can Satoshi loan me the CryptoScope for a second? Oh wait... I'll just ask her.

More to Come

Peace

Rawwolf
    LPT
    Infinity

Banned
    Load Metric

Cool

Hello

Jimmy Shahade was a rug salesman and a mechanic back in the day. Doyle has responded to a tweet i wrote 10 years ago about Jimmy. The internet never dies old man. You do not deserve anything. You steal from society. Stealing is awesome at the poker table. Stealing is not awesome against Kids. In any ERA. You Lose your nothing Legacy Doyle. Jimmy Shahade opened a dirty Amvets in AL. 15 years ago.

Sorry/NotSorry Doyle. Try Nicki Minaj's song Chun Li if you need any spiritual guidance. You do not deserve the Good Book anymore.

Shout Out to Taylor Swift

Peace

LPT

Load Metric
    Down to 8, Doyle 3rd in chips

Someone tell a noob how I can stream this?

Side note- I was in Vegas last week and touched/leaned on Doyle’s scooter, lol
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    how does a man spend his whole life in the gambling world and escape with his reputation intact? Doyle is a legend for that alone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    speaking of retirement. how is selbst doing as a rec playa? what does the latest twitter feed tell us druff?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information