Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global Poker - Force selected to trial Worldpay - PP option gone

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    The sky is not falling. GP players are reporting worldpay cash outs are hitting their bank accounts in 4-5 days. You really gonna complain about 4-5 day payment windows in 2018?? Tight life.

Let’s be honest here.. anyone with half a brain could see this day coming. PayPal is not retarded. They were bound to figure it out eventually and I for one am glad I took advantage of this while I could. Yes the days of 1-2 day payouts are over but you’re still receiving cold hard cash directly in your bank account in less than a week. Step away from the edge spartan.
    I know but just being a working class schmuck the 12HOUR cash out time was GREAT!!

i could single table $25 and run it up to $150 in a matter of hours and cash out.

The next morning its on my PayPal debit card and put gas in my car get breakfast and my cigarettes and be "in like Flint"

Wouldn't have to spend a dollar of mine. Wash , rinse and repeat..

The 5 day cashouts now put a krimp on that "lifestyle".

Never mind I have too open a checking account at a different bank and wait and wait and wait for it too he verified..

They stopped the chat option and have no phone number, so your pretty much stuck in email hell for this process.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    The sky is not falling. GP players are reporting worldpay cash outs are hitting their bank accounts in 4-5 days. You really gonna complain about 4-5 day payment windows in 2018?? Tight life.

Let’s be honest here.. anyone with half a brain could see this day coming. PayPal is not retarded. They were bound to figure it out eventually and I for one am glad I took advantage of this while I could. Yes the days of 1-2 day payouts are over but you’re still receiving cold hard cash directly in your bank account in less than a week. Step away from the edge spartan.
    I know but just being a working class schmuck the 12HOUR cash out time was GREAT!!

i could single table $25 and run it up to $150 in a matter of hours and cash out.

The next morning its on my PayPal debit card and put gas in my car get breakfast and my cigarettes and be "in like Flint"

Wouldn't have to spend a dollar of mine. Wash , rinse and repeat..

The 5 day cashouts now put a krimp on that "lifestyle".

Never mind I have too open a checking account at a different bank and wait and wait and wait for it too he verified..

They stopped the chat option and have no phone number, so your pretty much stuck in email hell for this process.
    It was always too good to be true. The smart ones realized that and took advantage while they could, so grats on that. Now if only we could ween you off the crack
    #ToddsPlan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This scares me a little more than being forced on to WorldPay

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...n-web-1715425/

Global is storing personal documents of players on the web.

They claim these are held securely and the only way people can get a hold of a link is if someone shares it with other people. This is horrible since a user can get hacked or global themselves causing people to be compromised.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    This scares me a little more than being forced on to WorldPay

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...n-web-1715425/

Global is storing personal documents of players on the web.

They claim these are held securely and the only way people can get a hold of a link is if someone shares it with other people. This is horrible since a user can get hacked or global themselves causing people to be compromised.

Yeah B&P...

They want ACTUAL bank statements with all the corresponding account numbers and your banks letter head..
    As well the the normal routing numbers !!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just listened to the podcast and druff is right..

Global is paying.

But they are slow rolling the new verification process. Some people haven't been verified for over 2 weeks and that's 2+2 grinders, never mind the rest of us.

I haven't verified yet. Just opened a new checking account at a bank that I have no other affiliation with solely for the purpose of global (and block chain).

Have to wait a month for my bank statement and then send it in and then wait in EMAIL HELL because they have no phone number and stopped the chat option!
    I AM SOOOO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TOO THE PROCESS.

I don't see the traffic on global going up from this point on only a slow decline in hands played and deposited and Zynga players.

There was always around 125 to 200+ ever increasing ring tables going on, and now I've noticed 85/180..

Still probably 2x more then most Jersey sites..

They really have too make a big effort in bringing in recs. Which they do. I see global advertising everywhere and on all forums.
    On the other hand I never!!!! See any n.j. poker advertising

Who knows?!?!

A lot of posters have said it was the closest poker to pre B.F. that they have seen in years.. fuck man, I fucken turn a profit.

It has actually been a little depressing, I have put in much less hands. IT REALLY HAS CHANGED THE WHOLE DYNAMIC AND ENERGY OF THE PLACE.

it was Soo fucken great!!!!!! To grind at night while binge watching Krypton or supernatural and smoking blunts and find my winnings on my debit card the very next morning!!!!

P.s.
    That's was just single tableing micro stakes for a couple of hours.

I hope it works out even if it's too a lesser degree..

Do not want or will go back to the any kind of a.c.r. model or style of poker.

All the other sites are so stupid. They should get rid of huds and bonuses and the like.
    JUST BRING ME THE FUCKEN FISH!!!!!!! Spend all the money and bonuses on the fish. Fuck everything else and just bring me the fucken fish.
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-23-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Been waiting 12 days for a cashout. Seen many others receive their money tho. Guess I'm just lucky. Support is a joke

Comments

thesparten: No way to call or chat, just email hell. I get nervous just thinking about it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito81 View Post
    Been waiting 12 days for a cashout. Seen many others receive their money tho. Guess I'm just lucky. Support is a joke
    Well that is not a good sign ...

Comments

thesparten: it is a "RUN ON THE BANK" scenario for global so verification is a nightmare!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh man,

Today it only hit 80 ring games going...

Someone started a thread on 2+2dicks forums that players are leaving . I stated that HERE FIRST!!

players stateing they will leave for ignition , as will I..
    They also stated no one wants to migrate to a.c.r. were 90,% of your game is from a HUD..

So,
    Ignition games will get softer and global will get harder with 5% rake and no bonuses.

This whole thing really really took the wind out of there sails..

Once I get my NEW checking account bank statement, I will send it in..

But I am not going too chase and chase them to get it verified.
    For a comparison, when I initially got verified. It took just 3 hours!!!!!! And had my first cashouts that week(over night)

now they are either ignoring u or just send them again or again or it's pending and pending and pending.

Thread Information