Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Against My Better Judgement, I'm Going to Make a Serious Post

Banned
    Load Metric

Against My Better Judgement, I'm Going to Make a Serious Post

I've been thinking a lot lately about life and death, and what the fuck it all means in the end.

My entire life I've grappled with the notion of leaving a 'legacy', or making a mark in this world we live in, and if any of that really matters.

My best friend Michael and I have known each other since the 3rd grade. The guy is a fucking genius. He graduated from a Jesuit high school with a 4.0 GPA and had a full ride to Stanford which he turned down to go to UC Berkeley.

He was a math major, and went as far as analytical calculus (or something to that effect) Personally I'm decent at math, but he elevated it to a level that only a tiny fraction of people ever reach.

He was offered a job with NASA (which he took) and then promptly quit after a short 8 months to go work with IBM (which he quit after 6 months)...then took a job with a prestigious accounting firm (Coopers & Lybrand) which didn't last very long either

All of these positions he resigned from willingly.

He was recruited by the NSA after leaving Coopers & Lybrand, but abruptly left after 14 months for reasons which to this day he has been very vague about even to me.

All of the above jobs/careers were obviously the 'payoff' what he thought he had dedicated his entire scholastic career towards achieving.

Then for his own reasons, he opted instead to take a position as a professor at a small community college for less than 80K a year, and bought a small house on the beach in Central California....abandoning any lofty notions of 'making a mark' in the math community, or attaining some level of greatness with the aforementioned firms/organizations

I guess the reason why I mention my friend Michael and his decision to step down from career ambitions and/or financial gain, is because he made those choices to preserve his own sense of well being. To resist the urge to get ahead in a world he wasn't truly content in.

Anthony Bordain's suicide really got me thinking for some reason about how and why we all decide to devote whatever time we all have in this world.

What we ultimately decide to commit our lives to. Who we dedicate our time and attention and passion to.

Some of us opt to pursue wealth. Some desire fame. Others simply want to serve out fellow man in one form or another. Some simply want to raise a family. Some of us struggle our entire lives trying to figure it all out.

Personally, I knew early in my life I wanted to travel. I never wanted to have children or get married and buy a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and live the cookie cutter American dream. I've always been hungry to experience as much as I could, and soak up as much as possible, without much regard for future consequences.

Anyway, back to my friend Michael...

He is one of the most content people I know. Not only is he brilliant, he's well rounded, well traveled, and content with the choices he's made in his life...opting out of the promising career options he had in front of him.

He made the conscious decision(s) to work and live his life in a way that suited his desire for internal harmony. It was never about status, or fame, or pursuing some kind of career pinnacle. He simply wanted to live a peaceful life with his dogs, near the beach, and work in an environment that made him happy. Nothing else mattered. It still doesn't matter to him. He's a likable, peaceful, highly intelligent guy who just knew in his heart that career pursuits or chasing wealth was not the ultimate payoff.

I only mention all of this because Michael is my best friend, and I've modeled a lot of my own decisions about how I've led my own life based upon his personal philosophies.

It's important to note on the side that he is a staunch atheist (which I'm not), but this difference in our individual ideologies has been the source of countless dialogues. We also have heavily contrasting political views, none of which have ever been a source of animosity between us.

I'm working towards a point here (slowly but surely)

One of the beliefs Michael has always had is that the idea of leaving some kind of 'legacy' is totally fucking retarded.

I've pondered this over and over for as long as I can remember, and when push comes to shove, I happen to agree with him.

If you really think about it, no matter who you are, how much money you've made, what you've accomplished in your life....seriously...after you die...who really gives two shits about who you were or what you did with your life.

Do you really care how you're going to be remembered, or how many people come to your funeral ?

I suppose there are exceptions

I mean if you are Mother Theresa or Bill Gates, Charles Manson, Gandhi, Napoleon, or the fucking Pope...OK yea...yes people will remember you

But for 99.9999% of humanity....in 2 or 3 generations...nobody (and I mean nobody) is going to remember who you were, or what you did with your life.

Your 'legacy' is a total farce, and any efforts you might have dedicated towards how you'll be remembered by future generations is a completely wasted effort...especially in this digital age we live in now

Not sure why I felt compelled to write this post, but I did.

Michael has always been an inspiration to me with not only his keen mind and sharp wit, but for his aptitude for seeing things in a wider scale in the grand scheme of the universe

In 100 years, nobody is going to care that you lived or died, and will remember nothing about your life

just some food for thought

#MAGA

Comments

Sanlmar: Told you before so I’ll spare you. Great stuff

Kilgore Trout: This is where we all sugarcoat things & tell you what a legend you already are

Charham: you have a gift for telling a story, txs for sharing

JimmyG_415: Best post in years (-#MAGA) .....obv he hadn't had a drink, yet. 100% w/Mike. The rat race takes its toll.

hutmaster: Marty has a friend!

JMM:

nunbeater: truth

Suicide King: Lol didn't read

MumblesBadly: You just explained why I love having the life of a simple trucker.

incognito81: Wish I could make this tomato bigger

IamGreek: I like everything about this post EXCEPT THAT FUCKIN AVATAR

duped_samaritan: DID NOT READ (BITCH)

OSA: No one needs serious tyde

hongkonger: I don't completely agree but this is a top top post

rum dick: Rofl at a bunch of these reps...how insignificant we are all on the grand scheme of things is something a semi -intelligent 12 year old knows. Anyhow congrats on the "deep thought" and it's judgment not judgement.....

Indyrick: tyde being tyde

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    *judgment, Mort.
    I expect more from you.

Load Metric
    Yeah, I’m with you on Bourdain. Me too.

Yeah, the whole legacy thing is basically ego vs humility at work.

I’m not big on the whole afterlife concept. Your immortality is the effect that you had on others and they carry that forward.

If you had kids you have a pretty profound effect either good or bad. More so than the others in your life. 15-20 years later my kids remember shit that happened when they were small and it is crystal clear how big an affect those memories have. That’s the legacy shit but it will be carried forward in their name not yours

Tyde, gimme your take on Bourdain’s suicide choice. Someone in that thread felt it was a selfish choice. Growing old and ill was less selfish.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Or carried forward in the people who experience you even if they are unrelated. #PayItForward

Sounds like Marty is coming to the realization that he is going to die broke and alone.

Comments

tyde: lol @ me being broke. that's hilarious

JimmyG_415: You've slept in cars, forr weeks. You will always be homeless to me.

rum dick: He won't admit that he'll die broke but at least Marty conceded he will die alone #progress

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I’m not big on the whole afterlife concept. Your immortality is the effect that you had on others and they carry that forward.

If you had kids you have a pretty profound effect either good or bad. More so than the others in your life. 15-20 years later my kids remember shit that happened when they were small and it is crystal clear how big an affect those memories have. That’s the legacy shit but it will be carried forward in their name not yours

Tyde, gimme your take on Bourdain’s suicide choice. Someone in that thread felt it was a selfish choice. Growing old and ill was less selfish.

pretty sure I posted a similar version here earlier, but here is the (edited) version I posted on my Facebook page re: Anthony Bordain

----

I've actually been giving Anthony Bordain's suicide a considerable amount of thought today

seriously....the guy was being paid millions of dollars every year to travel the world....eat amazing food etc

signed multiple network deals with CNN, Travel Channel etc

but that's apparently not enough to silence whatever internal demons he had

I really don't want to come off as lacking empathy for whatever extenuating circumstances he may or may not have been dealing with in his personal life...

but my gut reaction is...

you selfish, arrogant asshole

in my opinion, no matter what conditions God has thrust you into....suicide is ALWAYS a cop out

I am really trying my best to summon even a shred of sympathy for this multi millionaire who was paid very well to travel the world...but I can't seem to come up with even a tiny morsel of it to feel bad for him

this man just committed a completely selfless act which hurt hundreds (actually thousands) of people who valued his insight, his experience(s) and his poetry about this gift known as life

what a colossal coward for taking the easy way out

no excuses for this whatsoever....I could care less what his 'personal demons' were/are....we ALL have personal demons....what a self entitled jerk for taking his own life when he had it all....

God knows how much pain he inflicted on those who cared about him, knew him....or were affected by his contributions

Rest in Peace Anthony...but your exit was a huge let down for a lot of people

Comments

rum dick: Legitimately you are stupid as fuck if you thing suicide is always a cop out. Alzheimer's, pancreatic cancer, being you, etc...there are times when life is definitely painful enough to absolutely justify ending it. Dumbass.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

I’ll chime in.
    This won’t likely go over well - I’m OK with that. Come with the red reps.

I think it is a slippery slope. I find it incredibly selfish for “loved” ones to use guilt and other similar tactic to try force the depressed, tortured souls to not kill themselves - if it is ultimately what the person wants and the only way he/she will achieve peace from suffering. Who are we, as mortals, to make another mortal’s decisions?

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Here, is my response to Robin Williams’s suicide. I have changed my tune a bit, as time has passed.....

August 4, 2014 (Facebook)

“I've been silent, which if you know me well enough, is not like me. There is no abysmal, elaborate or dramatic explanation. The only profound thing that I realized, is pensive observation is severely underrated. Today, I feel compelled to share something.

I have no personal tie to Robin Williams or feelings about his suicide. I'm a little bummed that Mork died. Mork from Ork. Sean Maguire seemed to have much stronger emotional fiber.

Regardless, it always seems that the most talented people come across as untouchable and almost godly at their craft. They also emanate an air of perfection, as if nothing could possibly be wrong in their lives. That however, is not a quality that shows up one day as a gift for becoming famous. In fact, to the contrary, it's the result of becoming so unattainable or unrelatable (by those around you) that you are suddenly alone. Often mistaken for egocentricism, it is the exact opposite, it's the removal of identity & removal of "self." It literally thrusts human beings into autopilot and overnight they are forced to learn to maneuver through life with little or no emotion, no attachment to any one thing. Often met with fierce paranoia, lack of trust or a complete inability to cultivate intimacy. The saddest part, is that no matter how one appears publicly, he may very well be internally starving for something which has become completely out of reach.

Take a look at your own life. Think about it from two perspectives, your life exposed to and with media/social media and "your real life." It is easy and pedestrian and common for all of us to create the image of who we want to be when we hide behind devices. We can be whoever we want to be and are able to define exactly what we want others to perceive us to be. It works on a very temporary basis. To add another layer, consider the vast majority of people you interact with daily, electronically. It would be a fair consideration that most of these people act in the same manner many of us have become accustomed to behaving like, with the overwhelming availability or access to the 24/7 inside invitation to the voyeurism we allow to our lives.

Now, consider what it's like to completely unplug. Whether it means that you spend a weekend without your iPhone or the power is out for several days. You spend time with your family. You read an actual book, with pages. You write - with pen, pencil, paper. You remember all of the things that you forgot that you liked.

For just a little while, you are less guarded, more humble. It is the little things, the things. The things that make you who you are, me who I am & us who we are - that is the very thought which starts to cause a visceral rebirth.

I have a hard time believing that is completely unreachable for most people to understand or relate to. If we can't relate to anything else, this is a fundamental truth we should all be able to relate to. Unfortunately, while we are the majority in population we are the minority in persuasion. For that reason, I feel compelled today, and now, to say something.

Here is the relevancy, or what should just to be gleaned from my long-windedness....I feel certain responsibility. Albeit, I should throw in a disclaimer. I'll preempt the rest by saying: I understand that an aloofness followed by suddenly sharing a very strong opinion may seem narcissistic or grandiose. It's not designed to be. I just happened to have experienced - like many others, several immeasurable losses in my adult life. Not every instance could have been avoided or averted. I'm not so bold as to think that I could have exacted any different outcome in any of the cases. What I forever live with, is the fact, or the possibility that if had I said or done something different, if one possible time I rose to the occasion, the outcome may have been different. Rarely does a day go by that I don't think about the one thing I wanted to do or say that I never got around to doing or saying. I wonder if my own peristalsis occurred because I was writing some extemporaneous diatribe re: my political views or discussing my disdain for white cars or my competitive need to rattle off my photographic memory which holds nothing but, passing yard records and every song lyric written. I occasionally wonder how much of my life I have wasted proving a point, being heard or even worse - trying to be right. I could have used that time doing other things instead of wondering if I said a last goodbye to someone who may be gone in the next nanosecond. Instead of continually wondering what I could have done, I think it makes more sense to do what I know I should do and to some degree, have been doing, by isolating myself from things like this exact strand of words.

We hold celebrities, athletes, big personalities to a certain standard of social responsibility, which if you read the beginning of this, is typically something they lack. Ultimately, we are left to explain the inexplicable actions of others (especially those publicly who are unattainable) to our children and others that we surround ourselves with. The most insensible part of this, is that none of us truly have an explanation for things which are inexplicable. If, not when, it comes time to discuss matters such as Robin William's suicide to my daughters, you can bet that I'm going to approach it head-on. Free of media, without opinion and full of facts.

In the end, I guess I feel certain resentment for difficult situations or conversations I (all of us) are forced to have from time to time because of the lack of courage, the lack of honesty, the lack of self endured by others.

I feel a similar responsibility and I need to rise to the occasion, having wasted so many "what if" moments, watching time wash away or allowing so many things fall right out of from my own grasp.

I am going to continue to remain pensive and quiet. My silence should not be mistaken for not having anything to say. My silence is to serve as my voice. My silence is to be spent regaining all those moments that I question...the moments I wonder whether not were lost. I can't change the past, I can't influence anyone else's decisions. At best, I can hope that my actions speak louder than many of the words - many of us hear, from innumerable sources, while we choose to tune out our "real lives."

Comments

tyde:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Here, is my response to Robin Williams’s suicide. I have changed my tune a bit, as time has passed.....

August 4, 2014 (Facebook)

“I've been silent, which if you know me well enough, is not like me. There is no abysmal, elaborate or dramatic explanation. The only profound thing that I realized, is pensive observation is severely underrated. Today, I feel compelled to share something.

I have no personal tie to Robin Williams or feelings about his suicide. I'm a little bummed that Mork died. Mork from Ork. Sean Maguire seemed to have much stronger emotional fiber.

Regardless, it always seems that the most talented people come across as untouchable and almost godly at their craft. They also emanate an air of perfection, as if nothing could possibly be wrong in their lives. That however, is not a quality that shows up one day as a gift for becoming famous. In fact, to the contrary, it's the result of becoming so unattainable or unrelatable (by those around you) that you are suddenly alone. Often mistaken for egocentricism, it is the exact opposite, it's the removal of identity & removal of "self." It literally thrusts human beings into autopilot and overnight they are forced to learn to maneuver through life with little or no emotion, no attachment to any one thing. Often met with fierce paranoia, lack of trust or a complete inability to cultivate intimacy. The saddest part, is that no matter how one appears publicly, he may very well be internally starving for something which has become completely out of reach.

Take a look at your own life. Think about it from two perspectives, your life exposed to and with media/social media and "your real life." It is easy and pedestrian and common for all of us to create the image of who we want to be when we hide behind devices. We can be whoever we want to be and are able to define exactly what we want others to perceive us to be. It works on a very temporary basis. To add another layer, consider the vast majority of people you interact with daily, electronically. It would be a fair consideration that most of these people act in the same manner many of us have become accustomed to behaving like, with the overwhelming availability or access to the 24/7 inside invitation to the voyeurism we allow to our lives.

Now, consider what it's like to completely unplug. Whether it means that you spend a weekend without your iPhone or the power is out for several days. You spend time with your family. You read an actual book, with pages. You write - with pen, pencil, paper. You remember all of the things that you forgot that you liked.

For just a little while, you are less guarded, more humble. It is the little things, the things. The things that make you who you are, me who I am & us who we are - that is the very thought which starts to cause a visceral rebirth.

I have a hard time believing that is completely unreachable for most people to understand or relate to. If we can't relate to anything else, this is a fundamental truth we should all be able to relate to. Unfortunately, while we are the majority in population we are the minority in persuasion. For that reason, I feel compelled today, and now, to say something.

Here is the relevancy, or what should just to be gleaned from my long-windedness....I feel certain responsibility. Albeit, I should throw in a disclaimer. I'll preempt the rest by saying: I understand that an aloofness followed by suddenly sharing a very strong opinion may seem narcissistic or grandiose. It's not designed to be. I just happened to have experienced - like many others, several immeasurable losses in my adult life. Not every instance could have been avoided or averted. I'm not so bold as to think that I could have exacted any different outcome in any of the cases. What I forever live with, is the fact, or the possibility that if had I said or done something different, if one possible time I rose to the occasion, the outcome may have been different. Rarely does a day go by that I don't think about the one thing I wanted to do or say that I never got around to doing or saying. I wonder if my own peristalsis occurred because I was writing some extemporaneous diatribe re: my political views or discussing my disdain for white cars or my competitive need to rattle off my photographic memory which holds nothing but, passing yard records and every song lyric written. I occasionally wonder how much of my life I have wasted proving a point, being heard or even worse - trying to be right. I could have used that time doing other things instead of wondering if I said a last goodbye to someone who may be gone in the next nanosecond. Instead of continually wondering what I could have done, I think it makes more sense to do what I know I should do and to some degree, have been doing, by isolating myself from things like this exact strand of words.

We hold celebrities, athletes, big personalities to a certain standard of social responsibility, which if you read the beginning of this, is typically something they lack. Ultimately, we are left to explain the inexplicable actions of others (especially those publicly who are unattainable) to our children and others that we surround ourselves with. The most insensible part of this, is that none of us truly have an explanation for things which are inexplicable. If, not when, it comes time to discuss matters such as Robin William's suicide to my daughters, you can bet that I'm going to approach it head-on. Free of media, without opinion and full of facts.

In the end, I guess I feel certain resentment for difficult situations or conversations I (all of us) are forced to have from time to time because of the lack of courage, the lack of honesty, the lack of self endured by others.

I feel a similar responsibility and I need to rise to the occasion, having wasted so many "what if" moments, watching time wash away or allowing so many things fall right out of from my own grasp.

I am going to continue to remain pensive and quiet. My silence should not be mistaken for not having anything to say. My silence is to serve as my voice. My silence is to be spent regaining all those moments that I question...the moments I wonder whether not were lost. I can't change the past, I can't influence anyone else's decisions. At best, I can hope that my actions speak louder than many of the words - many of us hear, from innumerable sources, while we choose to tune out our "real lives."

Ughhh. That's way too much to say about, what was the topic again?
    Totally could not read

Load Metric
    I was suicidally inclined for a while many years ago, and very nearly succeeded on one occasion. It’s hard for someone who has never experienced that state of mind to understand it. It’s also probably a mistake to think that there is a single simple suicidal state of mind. So, probably some people who commit suicide are selfish assholes and others are not and couldn’t escape what drove them to do it. And as to which Anthony Bourdain was, none of us know, only he did.

Oh, and the original post in the thread was top.

Comments

tyde: suicide no matter what just seems like a total cop-out to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

unchainedghost: Nas knows

Platinum
    Load Metric
    the media is completely white-washing and not focusing on this to protect him, but Bourdain had an 11 year old daughter, and Kate Spade had a teenage (I believe) child too. This in itself leads me to think EXTREMELY disfavor ably of both these people. If you want to kill yourself before having children or when your children are grown up that is fine with me, more power to you. But to do it when you have children is just real fucked up for me. I can't even wrap my mind around that.

That being said, it doesn't appear to me like Bourdain had much of a relationship with his daughter. I guess she is in some kid band and did some performances this weekend like nothing happened. The ex-wife even posted about it on social media. Although she toned the message as a tribute, I think there was a deeper animus behind the tweet, where she was basically saying FU, your daughter is doing just fine without you, you spineless sack of shit.

p.s.: If Bourdain had been some right wing personality the media didn't like they would be mercilessly pounding him for abandoning his daughter, 100% guaranteed.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    To be honest, I think the OP was pretty much just self-serving rationalization. Nothing wrong with that, that is what all humans do, but it is what it is. Most the time when you "choose" a life path it involves sacrifice or giving up something. And then you rationalize it in a self-serving way. Most of the people who decide to strive for professional success find someway to rationalize it, and the ones who don't (like OP) rationalize their alternative choices too.

For the most part, most of the decisions we make in everyday life are emotional and reactionary, motivated by drives we don't even recognize or understand. Then our cognitive brain comes in later and finds rationalizations to make us feel better about the "choices" we made. Like I said before, nothing wrong with this, this is how all humans operate, but I am extremely skeptical of anyone who rationalizes they are making some well-thought out noble choice by taking an alternative life path then the norm.

Edit: I went back and put the word "choose" in quotes, because I don't even really believe in free will anyways, because I don't think any of us even understand ourselves and our environment well enough to make fully conscious choices.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    I was suicidally inclined for a while many years ago, and very nearly succeeded on one occasion. It’s hard for someone who has never experienced that state of mind to understand it. It’s also probably a mistake to think that there is a single simple suicidal state of mind. So, probably some people who commit suicide are selfish assholes and others are not and couldn’t escape what drove them to do it. And as to which Anthony Bourdain was, none of us know, only he did.

Oh, and the original post in the thread was top.

Being ill for a prolonged period of time, I was generally depressed for quite awhile back a decade ago. There was a unique maybe 10 day period in that stretch that was almost inexplicably dark and rendered me unable
    to even lift my head off the pillow and get up. It was inexplicable given it followed really encouraging news. It felt wholly chemical, like something had went terribly awry, but I kind of knew it had to be strictly some type
    of chemical imbalance, and I responded very quickly to a medication now off the market. I’ve often thought of that brief few weeks when I see someone take their own life. The saving grace was I intellectually understood that it had to be chemical given things had taken an upward turn, and my doctor happened to hit it out of the ballpark on her first try with medicating me and it knocked it right out of me almost immediately.

But when I recall that time, I think that over the course of 7 years I was going through the worst shit almost imaginable, yet I felt I had the ability to simply persevere. But had that brief period of extreme depression came on under different circumstances, and not responded to medication, a bad outcome would have been almost impossible to control had it persisted.

Like anything, there are several levels of depression. There’s a long period of shit that you can endure if you’re strong, but then there’s a level where anyone is going to break if they can’t resolve it through medication or some other manner. I had a fundamental understanding of the underlying situation that brought it on, but had it came on when life was otherwise going well, and I couldn’t resolve it quickly, anything was on the table.

I’ve had a lot of suicide in my family, and I hate it and generally view it as weakness, but I try to not cast a blanket judgement upon the act without all the details. There’s the general malaise variety that one has the ablity to fight through, but then there’s a true abyss that you can find yourself in that is ungodly if you can’t find a remedy. I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

Comments

tyde: amazing post, and true to form as usual BCR

gimmick:

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    How smart can he really be though turning down a full ride to Stanford?

Serious post
    #ToddsPlan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I actually think that the way we have normalized depression and made it "ok" will result in more suicides. Shame is a powerful tool societies use to control individual behavior, and by destigmatizing depression and suicide and making them less shameful, I think it is going to happen more often. I am not saying this is bad or we should go back to a more honor/shame based society. I am just stating an increase in actual suicide will be a side-effect of our destigmatizing of depression and suicide.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post

Serious post
    It is not like the guy turned down Stanford to go to some community college. He turned down Stanford to go to Berkeley. They are both top tier universities. At that time Stanford may not have even been considered as more prestigious than Berkeley as it is generally considered now.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post

Serious post

I was with him when he took his 'tour' through the facilities of Stanford.

We spent the day with several guides as they escorted us throughout the campus and its various amenities

honest answer, I don't know why he turned it down.

I think in hindsight he didn't feel like it was a good fit for him.

He had multiple offers from dozens of colleges across the country (including UC Berkeley) and never paid a dime for his education.

I think Berkeley was a better fit for his demeanor and persona.

I can't speak for him directly, but my feeling is that he felt Stanford was just a little too 'uppity' for him and he simply didn't feel comfortable with the prospect of attending there'

Michael has never been about status or 'society'.

He dresses like a homeless person, and doesn't really care too much about materialistic pursuits.

He never has as long as I've known him (over 45 years)

I think he chose to attend Berkeley because the 'vibe' of the campus and the lifestyle of the city suited him much better

His choice certainly didn't affect his career prospects

Load Metric
    I gotta say I was surprised by your suicide take Tyde.

Can’t say your wrong. As the other posters point out there are chemistry issues regarding depression that I need to be reminded of.

The Bitcoin kids and Dodgers fans will benefit from these posts.

Comments

rum dick: Tell the stage 4 cancer patients that suicide is a "cop out". Tyde is a fucking idiot. Let's be real here.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I gotta say I was surprised by your suicide take Tyde.

Can’t say your wrong. As the other posters point out there are chemistry issues regarding depression that I need to be reminded of.

The Bitcoin kids and Dodgers fans will benefit from these posts.
    What do you mean? Dodgers have 2 of the best starting pitcher in the league with Stripling and Buehler, and great clutch hitters in Muncy and Kemp. Just like they planned.

Thread Information