Thread: San Francisco "Liberals" vote to ban flavored vape juice

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

San Francisco "Liberals" vote to ban flavored vape juice

free heroin needles, legal pot, legal to knowingly give people HIV, people shooting up in the streets, rent so high there are full time service industry people sleeping in cars, and you choose to ban flavored vape juice

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/h...francisco.html

in the name of protecting the children, but Mike's Hard Lemonade and raspberry flavored vodka are on sale (because the government gets their cut) man fuck you guys

I obviously don't live in San Francisco, but this is going nationwide eventually. this is not good. I quit smoking last october. Cigarettes were 1.50 a pack when I started. The government, to protect the kids obviously, raised taxes on "Big Tobacco" (the consumers of tobacco) slowly and steadily, to where a cheap pack where I live became 6 bucks. In Chicago they are like 15, i hear they are even more in NYC. I tried everything, vaping is hands down the best, healthiest alternative... literally every doctor on the planet says that vaping is healthier than smoking (or shooting heroin, or knowingly giving people HIV, or hitting gravity bongs, or drinking raspberry vodka) and to be honest, it's really pleasant and fun trying new flavors, new devices etc. ther

so people figure out a way to maintain their nic levels without getting completely kiked, it's virtually odorless, non intoxicating, will save countless lives but NOPE we better ban it. to protect the children, we need the government to step in. just like harrah's, i mean our elected leaders stepped in to protect us from Internet Poker

fuck you

Load Metric
    my vape setup

VooPoo Drag mod (bedside)
    eVic primo mini mod (car and work)

smok big baby beast sub ohm tank (using x4 .15 ohm coils)
    uwell valyrian sub ohm tank
    procore aries II sub ohm tank

subohm tanks are the way to go for me, the real vapelords build their own coils and drip but it's a pain in the ass and I don't really care about the experience as much as I do about staving off nic fits

(i like to have different flavors locked up and ready to go)

i vape lots of flavors, right now I have Detroit Underground Henderson Castle, a candied blueberry sherbert flavor loaded up.
    Last edited by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe; 06-10-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Load Metric
    maybe even top 3

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: sonatine, tyde, druff are all better, i lack consistency

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    free heroin needles, legal pot, legal to knowingly give people HIV, people shooting up in the streets, rent so high there are full time service industry people sleeping in cars, and you choose to ban flavored vape juice

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/h...francisco.html

in the name of protecting the children, but Mike's Hard Lemonade and raspberry flavored vodka are on sale (because the government gets their cut) man fuck you guys

I obviously don't live in San Francisco, but this is going nationwide eventually. this is not good. I quit smoking last october. Cigarettes were 1.50 a pack when I started. The government, to protect the kids obviously, raised taxes on "Big Tobacco" (the consumers of tobacco) slowly and steadily, to where a cheap pack where I live became 6 bucks. In Chicago they are like 15, i hear they are even more in NYC. I tried everything, vaping is hands down the best, healthiest alternative... literally every doctor on the planet says that vaping is healthier than smoking (or shooting heroin, or knowingly giving people HIV, or hitting gravity bongs, or drinking raspberry vodka) and to be honest, it's really pleasant and fun trying new flavors, new devices etc. ther

so people figure out a way to maintain their nic levels without getting completely kiked, it's virtually odorless, non intoxicating, will save countless lives but NOPE we better ban it. to protect the children, we need the government to step in. just like harrah's, i mean our elected leaders stepped in to protect us from Internet Poker

fuck you
    You're assuming liberals are to blame because the vote took place in California? And vaping is still ok, just not with the flavours?
    They don't sell fake bubblegum cigarettes either.
    Big tobacco lost 12 million trying to prevent a ban.
    Just stay in your conservative neck of the woods and you're fine.
    Democracy wins

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    You're assuming liberals are to blame because the vote took place in California? And vaping is still ok, just not with the flavours?
    Democracy wins
    it was voted on in San Francisco. I don't think they are real liberals if they vote to ban this shit, that's why i put liberals in quotes. and it doesn't matter that I don't live there, this will happen across the board eventually. where I live you can't smoke cigs in bars, hotels, public parks, airport parking lot (my buddy almost got arrested last week for that),,, people come up with a (relatively) healthy alternative that hurts no one, no stinky smoke, no butts littered everywhere... and they come out and ban it. and nobody wants to vape vegetable oil/nicotine without the flavors

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Democracy wins
    it was voted on in San Francisco. I don't think they are real liberals if they vote to ban this shit, that's why i put liberals in quotes. and it doesn't matter that I don't live there, this will happen across the board eventually. where I live you can't smoke cigs in bars, hotels, public parks, airport parking lot (my buddy almost got arrested last week for that),,, people come up with a (relatively) healthy alternative that hurts no one, no stinky smoke, no butts littered everywhere... and they come out and ban it. and nobody wants to vape vegetable oil/nicotine without the flavors
    Yeah, a ban on smoking outdoors is ludicrous. How diluted can it get. If they say they're trying to protect kids, well then laws are already in place. I agree that a business owner, like a bar, should have the right to allow smoking, but it's gone well past that now. I hear you can't even smoke in prison anymore.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: there's a staaaarman waiting in the sky

Thread Information