Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OK Since I Have Been Kicking So Much ASS @ Life Lately, I Can't Resist Sharing it With You Gimps

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Then ran into this amazing honey

she was absolutely gorgeous (and she knew it)

it took a little convincing, but I did manage to close the deal.

She was more expensive than the first two girls, but WELL worth it.

a little shy at first, but wow

again, I will spare you the gory details, but long story short, after an extended hiatus of self imposed celibacy, I unloaded with a vengeance, and slammed 3 hot chicks in less than 2 days
    tyde, i'm not one to doubt your stories, but if you had to beg a hooker to fuck you, i'm beginning to question whether your celibacy was "self imposed."
    Probably because this hooker’s Skeazy Creeptard radar was going off, causing her to doubt whether the money was worth the risk.

Comments

hongkonger: Story checks out
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    You guys have time to get fitted for asbestos suits

Else we may all burn up on the good doctor’s reentry

Thx Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    rum dick: Here comes the lonely illiterate drunk life loser

Name:  50aa545a-01e5-44a5-b064-635f80d9d4d9_screenshot.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  23.0 KB

I got a feeling something real bad is gonna happen to ur whole family.

Comments

OSA: odoyle rules

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lmao rum dick raging hard ITT. same guy that got cucked by Todd. This is beautiful.

Comments

rum dick: Eh. Dick nose aside you're a cool enough dude.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You guys have time to get fitted for asbestos suits

Else we may all burn up on the good doctor’s reentry

Thx Druff
    You mean he is hiding in shame after having yet another lie exposed/sleeping off a bender, and will return in a few weeks, at first pretending to be a normal human being, then slowly devolving back into the angry drunk loser?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    why does rum dick think hes so cool anyways? isn't he just some talentless cookie cutter attorney?? there isn't many worse personalities in the world than pretentious trash like that. ppl with 120 IQ that think their shit don't stink and are really smart but when it comes down to it they cant do anything impressive and nobody gives a fk what they say. hes pretty much the epitome of ppl whose faux authority is being phased out, must be why he's so grumpy.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Ding MUTHAFUCKING ding

Load Metric
    Ugh is he one of those corporate attorneys that has to grovel to his boss for job security??
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Lol at the "progressives" laying in on Marty because of his sexual proclivity..................unreal................

Comments

rum dick: In their defense libtards do get a lot more pussy than trumpers. There's a whole series of articles about how trump White House workers are basically admitted incels who can't get laid bc all the hot chicks are dems who want nothing to do with them

Tellafriend: who makes decisions based on a series of articles ?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Lol at the "progressives" laying in on Marty because of his sexual proclivity..................unreal................
    FTR I have nothing at all against hookers, tranny or otherwise, or anyone who visits them. Not my thing, but I found his OP entertaining whether it was true or not. We need more of that Marty and less angry drunk Marty.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Agreed.

rum dick: I dunno an American screaming patriotism and whining about foreigners while practicing sex tourism in the 3rd world while hiding from his own country is kinda gross

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Just so we're clear - y'all are just gonna agree with the obvious (and I mean super obvious) correlation between having major life flaws and being a Trump supporter?

I ask because I'm not seeing any disagreements with my premise. I'm just seeing a bunch of "Rum Dick sucks because of x,y and z".

Note, y'all can shit on me all you want but that dog won't hunt because I've already admitted to being a Republican.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    why does rum dick think hes so cool anyways? isn't he just some talentless cookie cutter attorney?? there isn't many worse personalities in the world than pretentious trash like that. ppl with 120 IQ that think their shit don't stink and are really smart but when it comes down to it they cant do anything impressive and nobody gives a fk what they say. hes pretty much the epitome of ppl whose faux authority is being phased out, must be why he's so grumpy.
    I'm so putting this on my tombstone. Thank you for the chuckle. Also if that comical fact pattern gets you riled up, then Jesus Christ how do you deal with the real world?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Hey Tyde:

Name:  20180624_195658.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  4.20 MB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    I'm so putting this on my tombstone. Thank you for the chuckle. Also if that comical fact pattern gets you riled up, then Jesus Christ how do you deal with the real world?

sweet generic comment a 9 year old troll could write. true story I shit u not, this guy has supposedly been around the community the whole time and I didn't know who he was until I started arguing politics with him in "President 2016" thread. also I know theres a post in there where he tells me "I respect you"

Just so we're clear - y'all are just gonna agree with the obvious (and I mean super obvious) correlation between having major life flaws and being a Trump supporter?

I ask because I'm not seeing any disagreements with my premise. I'm just seeing a bunch of "Rum Dick sucks because of x,y and z".

Note, y'all can shit on me all you want but that dog won't hunt because I've already admitted to being a Republican.

no one cares, ur obviously on trump tilt haterade. we've seen this routine many times already when u took ur become a much worse poster hiatus. TDS on the brain bringing u down in all aspects of ur life probably. lookin like a nutbar

Gold
    Load Metric

sweet generic comment a 9 year old troll could write. true story I shit u not, this guy has supposedly been around the community the whole time and I didn't know who he was until I started arguing politics with him in "President 2016" thread. also I know theres a post in there where he tells me "I respect you"

no one cares, ur obviously on trump tilt haterade. we've seen this routine many times already when u took ur become a much worse poster hiatus. TDS on the brain bringing u down in all aspects of ur life probably. lookin like a nutbar
    SURE BUT HE HAS A SOLID POINT IMO.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

LOL WHAT DO U THINK THIS HATER WOULD BE SAYING ABOUT U MORON

Load Metric

Personally, i'm just happy hoser and sol tagged up again

Comments

sonatine: long overdue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  man-sleeping-on-wooden-floor-with-pillow.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  84.9 KB

Comments

rum dick: Like old man tranny banger can afford a pillow

Load Metric

I literally do not understand what you wrote there. Seriously you sound like a 13 year old girl with ADD. Type up a reply that reads like it's from an adult and I'll reply to the substance of your post.

Load Metric

Yeah but rumdick does have a solid point.

Load Metric
    Name:  14773b2971c73b-43.-Pinocchio.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  45.7 KB

Name:  yL2vmuB.gif
Views: 925
Size:  225.3 KB

Comments

JACKDANIELS: LGWC 4 LIFE

Thread Information