Thread: hey do you guys remember when popeil used to create multiple accounts on venompoker and then have conversations with himself ?

Banned
    Load Metric

hey do you guys remember when popeil used to create multiple accounts on venompoker and then have conversations with himself ?

lol

good times

#neverforget

Name:  nerd.PNG
Views: 215
Size:  248.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i know everything i wrote about bothered you in the val kilmer thread

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...-KILMER-IS-GOD

but c'mon..i nailed it. in fact ur prolly more unstable than anyone on these boards. if there was a poll of who will off themselves first you would win going away.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

but c'mon..i nailed it. in fact ur prolly more unstable than anyone on these boards. if there was a poll of who will off themselves first you would win going away.
    Gotta admit the truth though Popeil. It was truly bizarre when you were opening up football threads and arguing with yourself. That was truly a surreal moment even you can agree.

Comments

tyde: he sounds like a 13 year old girl on the phone

Banned
    Load Metric
    did not read or click link....thats all fine and dandy

but the fact remains that you are such a huge DORK...that you actually had conversations with yourself from your own dupe accounts on China's site venompoker (which was GOD btw)

LMAO

and on a side note fag....I quickly fired your punk ass and disconnected from you when you were sucking my cock to build Tydepoker because you obviously have a limited brain capacity and zero creative energy whatsoever

it was an easy choice to get rid of you....I pegged you as a LOSER immediately

which probably explains succinctly why you have been getting your shit packed in on Global Poker

you're a much worse web developer than you are a poker player

I don't like to fraternize with mediocre minds

now STFU and go create another lame dupe so you can have a meaningful conversation with yourself again....since nobody ever responds to your shitty, boring, and forgettable threads

fucking geek

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Gotta admit the truth though Popeil. It was truly bizarre when you were opening up football threads and arguing with yourself. That was truly a surreal moment even you can agree.
    obv bizzare with a purpose. to level everyone on the boards and keep threads going and people posting. wut i did is nothing more than what networks do to get you to watch reality shows or what internet articles do to get you to post a comment. it's all fake to drive traffic, create controversy and subsequently make more money. the joke was on all of you. and it worked.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    did not read or click link....thats all fine and dandy
    lol................you read multiple times and it bothers you immensely because i'm right.

none of this had to happen. there's only so many times you can prod me. are you happy i finally engaged you.

Load Metric
    Admin check PMs

Banned
    Load Metric
    I've only 'engaged' you simply by pointing out that you suck huge n-word dick at poker....as evidenced by your trainwreck 'Global Poker' thread...where you are convinced that it's 'rigged'

I find you to be a very strange little man...immersed in your little bubble of delusion living in a fantasy world where are you convinced that you're a capable poker player.

I also 'engaged' you simply because of your recent dedication to posting your terrible, rough edged photoshops after simply pointing out in your terrible thread that (once again)...you suck n-word dicks at poker

as far as your comments about me being somehow 'mentally unstable'...why yes..I am

I take pride in being extremely intelligent, volatile, well read, extremely articulate, and generally pissed off at the world we live in....I love being unpredictable, adventurous, often venomous, and bitter

By the same token I am equally generous, giving, thoughtful, and charitable to those I cross paths with in the real world. I do thank God I have never crossed paths with a total fucking knob like yourself, because I do have a bad habit of shitting on terrible people who bore the fuck out of me

I have a few simple rules for those I do decide to engage with:

be interesting

be polite and thought provoking

be a good spirit

popeil you are none of those things....so fuck off already you limp noodle wet turd of a human being

your threads are boring....you are beyond forgettable...bust most importantly you are just flat out weird

I said my peace...you may now resume bumping threads of mine from 2012 and continue to have conversations with yourself on whatever dupes you post on here....since nobody ever seems to respond you

god speed dork

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You should be in the kitchen

Go make me a sandwich

Load Metric
    no....

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  news-SNL-Chris-Farley.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  47.1 KB

Remember that time when you tried to make a poker forum multiple times and you even tried to start a website building business with your "genius" computer skills?

That was awesome

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    You should be in the kitchen

Go make me a sandwich

lunch today was an amazing chicken Caesar salad over romaine lettuce with garlic toasted croutons

made the dressing by whipping up some egg yolks in a Cuisinart and slowly adding anchovies, with anchovy oil and water, with a touch of fresh grated Parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, and then tossing it all with some mesquite grilled chicken breasts over Romaine

honestly it was fucking surreal good

my soup for lunch today was an amazing seafood chowder with fresh scallops, red snapper, and bay shrimp, with a nice chicken broth and diced celery, red onions and baby red potatoes....a little fresh parsley, lemon pepper, and basil. used some fresh cream instead of milk....again...totally unreal

dinner served was a nice combo of pan seared blackened halibut steaks seasoned with Old Bay and fresh garlic, topped with red pimentos and lemon wedge and a side of rice pilaf with fresh sauteed mushrooms

second entree was Veal Parmesan...easy enough....dredged the veal cutlets in a seasoned flour mix before pan frying with the usual seasonings , and served over hot fettuccine with my custom marinara sauce that simmered all fucking day long...topped with melted mozzarella and gently sprinkled with Parmesan and chopped parsley

#hotpockets

Comments

LegalizeMeth: old bay is god

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have a few simple rules for those I do decide to engage with:

be interesting

be polite and thought provoking

be a good spirit

oh man..this shit never gets old and always delivers the lulz. ... obv this is an early morning or late night drug or alcohol induced delusion

i use to wonder before i got involved with you why there was so much discord between you and many people. well,.it didn't take me long to find out why. i wanted to cash in on your true to life forum personality in some way.....bad decision

what a wreck you are

Banned
    Load Metric
    yea it really sucks making (excuse me NETTING) over $15,000 a month traveling the world doing what I do best

this doesn't even seem like work to me because I'm so fucking good at it it's absurd

already put away close to $40,000 this year, and its barely June

at sea right now and love making over $500.00 a day to make 'hot pockets'

keep firing away GIMPS

was going to post a new thread tonight, but changed my mind

I'll just make you wait for it

Comments

Mintjewlips: Living the dream rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    POPEIL

honest question

when you're not 'engaging' yourself with your own dupe accounts...

exactly what do you do for a living ?

I'm genuinely curious, because it can't possibly be as a website developer

I mean you have horrible design skills, clearly suck at photoshop, and your coding skills are non existent

honest question (aside from the insults)

how exactly do you make all this money that you apparently dump on Global Poker and/or supporting your allegedly beautiful wife and maintaining your big ass house ?

warm regards

TIA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    yea it really sucks making (excuse me NETTING) over $15,000 a month traveling the world doing what I do best

this doesn't even seem like work to me because I'm so fucking good at it it's absurd

keep firing away GIMPS

dude,....really..you were going to make a new thread tonight and changed your mind? plz don't punish us all with your "no reservations" hatred towards mulva. i'm sure druff will pay you to post the gold that flows from your fingers to your keyboard for us to see.

Comments

tyde: such a weird little man

sah_24: tyde is god

Load Metric

keep firing away GIMPS

dude,....really..you were going to make a new thread tonight and changed your mind? plz don't punish us all with your "no reservations" hatred towards mulva. i'm sure druff will pay you to post the gold that flows from your fingers to your keyboard for us to see.

I thought alcohol wasn’t allowed on the ship . Obv you have fallen off the wagon again .
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Banned
    Load Metric
    OK so no answer to some very straight forward questions about your source of income

sorry to bother you

back to your dupes and being completely ignored in your terrible threads and sucking n-word dicks at poker

kthxbye

Name:  funny-kiss.gif
Views: 177
Size:  576.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    dude,

can you ever be less psychotic for more than in 10 minutes.

thing about all of this is all i ever wanted to do is help you and your site. i don't know why my reward is is you constantly sniffing my ballz....lol

here's the deal for all. the best way to make you squirm through all of this is not engage or not get angry to the things you type. when you find out the red rep doesn't bother me you move on,...they you try to hurl some insults, say i suck at poker, then the CAPS come out.....when that doesn't work you move on to try and find some weak spot like a bully poking somebody with a pencil. i know in your deranged little mind you think you're some sort of forum lion preying on a gazelle, but in reality you're nothing more than a flea on top of a dog

Thread Information