Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone, I'm new here! Advice, please!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Hi everyone, I'm new here! Advice, please!

It seems like there are some intelligent people here, so I would like some advice.

I like to think of myself as a normal, well-adjusted guy. I am 40 years old. I live in a beautiful resort town, don't have to work because my wife's rich parents own a tire store, and generally have all day to fuck around on the internet and gawk at hot 12-year-old girls in the pool of my complex. (If you're wondering about the last thing, I'm not a pervert or a creep! I can stare at them from the safety of my high balcony!)

Anyway, my one vice, if you would call it that, is obsession with other grown men on the internet. Keep in mind that I am not the slightest bit gay (even though when I first posted a pic of my wife on the net, some people thought she was a dude, lol), but I seem to be getting more involved in the lives of these men on the internet.

Okay, it's not really men. It's one man. I can't really say I'm in love with him. I'm definitely not attracted to him. But I think about him all day and night. When he doesn't give me the attention that I crave, I do things like post information about his family members. All I want from this particular man is to get his attention and maybe be allowed to post on his website.

I don't think this makes me gay or abnormal, but some people have recently come to disagree. I can post a lot of pictures of my wife in a bikini to prove that I'm straight. I do that a lot on the internet because people think I'm cool when I do it.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling here and see what the brilliant minds of this site have to say about my predicament.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate your non-judgmental commentary.

Sincerely,

Michael W. Harvey (not to be confused with Michael W. Smith, lolz!)

Load Metric
    yay, more of this bullshit.

Load Metric
    I got a good feeling about this guy..

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  bcdb649a-a75b-4777-9560-55f34f927a1f.grid-6x2.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  14.5 KB

Load Metric

Motha fackin game changer up in dis bitch

Load Metric
    It's impressive to see a man feeding off his emotions.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If Druff thinks he's going to get under mwh's skin with this I believe he is mistaken.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What does the W stand for?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    William

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting.

Can you tell me some other things you've been doing lately?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_W_Harvey View Post
    William
    i bet he stole

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    No, I'm a little embarrassed.

But let's just say that when a certain guy went on vacation and was stupid enough to announce it, I bombed the hell out of his website with black cocks!!

LOL

Oh and if you thought that was good, I waited until that certain guy was in day two of a big poker tournament, and I rained his family pictures all over a site he used to own!

Isn't that fucking hilarious?

Of course, I did it all under phony accounts so nobody would realize I was behind it, and call me out for being too callous.

I might be a bit obsessive and creepy at times, but I'm not stupid! If I can make it look like just fun, harmless trolling, everyone will laugh with me, amirite?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

William
    i bet he stole
    I was accused of stealing when I worked at Playa del Sol selling timeshares, but they never proved anything

I sold Nuevo Vallarta timeshares to suckers (mainly old Jews), back in 2004. I knew the owner wasn't going to honor any of the contracts, but all that mattered was that I got my commission. Not like it's my business what happened after that, right?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

i bet he stole
    I was accused of stealing when I worked at Playa del Sol selling timeshares, but they never proved anything

I sold Nuevo Vallarta timeshares to suckers (mainly old Jews), back in 2004. I knew the owner wasn't going to honor any of the contracts, but all that mattered was that I got my commission. Not like it's my business what happened after that, right?
    That's some story! I'm impressed that you're coming clean about this. A lot of guys in your shoes would pretend they're living in paradise through honest work and ethical business practices!

But you couldn't be selling many timeshares now in Mexico, given what's been going on down there.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

That's some story! I'm impressed that you're coming clean about this. A lot of guys in your shoes would pretend they're living in paradise through honest work and ethical business practices!

But you couldn't be selling many timeshares now in Mexico, given what's been going on down there.
    Nah, I quit 3 years ago.

I sold them from 2000-2009.

I could actually still be working at Mayan down there. Somehow they are still able to sell. I actually worked at both Mayan locations. You wouldn't believe how much they scam at that place. I mean, it even made me feel a bit uncomfortable!

Not a lot, but a bit!

Fortunately my wife rescued me three years ago. Her dad gave her a charity job at his tire business and grossly overpays her, so she said I shouldn't knock myself out scamming old Jews anymore. I really love her.

Gives me time to concentrate on the important things in life, such as making Xtranormal videos about other men in their 40s, and cock bombing poker forums.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hey does anyone want to see the family pictures of the guy I'm harassing?

I have some really great ones, including pictures of his elderly mother and 2-year-old niece!

Just say the word and a dupe account will show up in this thread and post them!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Very interesting life you lead down there!

(I'll have to pass on those family pics, though.)

Do you ever visit the US?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Very interesting life you lead down there!

(I'll have to pass on those family pics, though.)

Do you ever visit the US?

Yes, my family still lives where I grew up in the Overland Park area.

I go back there sometimes.

I also sometimes take trips to Vegas so I can meet people from the internet. I especially enjoy meeting people who know that one guy I'm obsessed with, so I can grill them about him while we're at dinner.

Hey, do you want to see pictures of my wife? She's smoking hot when photographed at least 20 feet away!

If you don't, I'm sure it's just because you're jealous that my wife is hotter than yours.

But really, I'll post a few bikini pictures if you'd like to see. I mean, she's no 12-year-old in a pool, but she still does it for me.

Load Metric
    And to think you erased my sig because you thought I was trolling. You seem to have now dedicated this site to trolling. Don't you have a young son now? Now you're having conversations with yourself? (Yes, it's obvious it's you, regardless of whether you admit it or not) Take a step back and realize how fucking insane that is. When are you gonna realize that you don't own the internet? You can't moderate every single post made about you. If you would simply ignore it, it would go away. But it's becoming more and more obvious you don't want it to go away. In fact, you thrive on it. Seriously, seek help.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    And to think you erased my sig because you thought I was trolling. You seem to have now dedicated this site to trolling. Don't you have a young son now? Now you're having conversations with yourself? (Yes, it's obvious it's you, regardless of whether you admit it or not) Take a step back and realize how fucking insane that is. When are you gonna realize that you don't own the internet? You can't moderate every single post made about you. If you would simply ignore it, it would go away. But it's becoming more and more obvious you don't want it to go away. In fact, you thrive on it. Seriously, seek help.
    Who is moderating posts made about me?

I'm trying to help this fine gentleman with his obsession regarding another man, and his destructive behavior when he doesn't get the attention he seeks.

Welcome back, though.

Thread Information