Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegas1369 next suicide?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    to be clear

I like Evan

but he needs to sober the fuck up and get off the delusional liberal bandwagon

every post he makes bashing THE GOD KING makes him look worse and worse

props for selling mad cush

I retract my previous jabs

but I'm still a little hurt he was so quick to bash me over the latest 'incident' I had with Jewmaster...I mean Hutmaster

carry on
    A few facts for you:

• You went off on me personally in the Trump thread with your standard ranting LONG before the Hut debacle. For some reason your obsession with Trump made you forget who your friends were around here. I was always a friend to you, would help when asked and never once asked for anything in return.
    • I would give my best friend in life the same shit if not more if he pulled the shit you pulled on Hut. I won't be apologizing.
    • Your jabs are about as hurtful as a Nerf dart, so no need to retract your statement about me selling weed.
    • My Corvette is my second car, not for every day use. It's not "macked" out at all. I've wanted a Corvette since I was 15, and owning one has been a goal ever since then. Considering I've always been careful with my spending most of my adult life I have not been in a position to buy one until now. Another goal has been a Ferrari since around the same time, hopefully I eventually achieve that goal as well. There are lots of goals before that one though.
    • If Trump signs off on this bill that legalizes weed I probably won't have to work another day for the rest of my life. I still will though.
    • I've never been a liberal, always a left leaning centrist. I will hate on a president whether they are Dem or Repub. I had a lot of issues with EVERY single president in our lifetime, especially Obama. He was horrible for race relations, police brutality, health care, foreign relations, etc... Trump for me is just the next dickhead, but he is worse IMO than anyone else before him. You are entitled to your opinion of course the same way I am entitled to mine, the difference is you have such a mancrush on Trump it causes you to lash out on a personal level, which is something I see all over social media from Trump supporters... and it's fucking sad. You should work on that, Marty. It's costing you friendships.
    • You used to HATE, and I mean HATE Bottomset and now you lick his balls like they taste like filet mignon. Why? Oh, right.. he supports Trump.

BTW Trump is actually handling himself very well in Singapore. Hopefully this is effective long term. I ONLY want what is best for our country and our allies. If history were to prove that Trump was a great president like you seem to think he is then I will happily eat crow. Sadly I highly doubt that will be the case. I will say this... If the Mueller investigation does not lead to impeachment or him leaving office for whatever reason I feel he will most likely win re-election in 2020.

Comments

mwh72: Morticus is actually happy for you. Take what he posts with a grain of sal.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It would be ironic in a perverse way if Trumps foreign and economic policy causes serious hardship to the economic life of red state industries, but he passes legislation that is very favorable to the marijuana industry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    to be clear

I like Evan

but he needs to sober the fuck up and get off the delusional liberal bandwagon

every post he makes bashing THE GOD KING makes him look worse and worse

props for selling mad cush

I retract my previous jabs

but I'm still a little hurt he was so quick to bash me over the latest 'incident' I had with Jewmaster...I mean Hutmaster

carry on
    A few facts for you:

• You went off on me personally in the Trump thread with your standard ranting LONG before the Hut debacle. For some reason your obsession with Trump made you forget who your friends were around here. I was always a friend to you, would help when asked and never once asked for anything in return.
    • I would give my best friend in life the same shit if not more if he pulled the shit you pulled on Hut. I won't be apologizing.
    • Your jabs are about as hurtful as a Nerf dart, so no need to retract your statement about me selling weed.
    • My Corvette is my second car, not for every day use. It's not "macked" out at all. I've wanted a Corvette since I was 15, and owning one has been a goal ever since then. Considering I've always been careful with my spending most of my adult life I have not been in a position to buy one until now. Another goal has been a Ferrari since around the same time, hopefully I eventually achieve that goal as well. There are lots of goals before that one though.
    • If Trump signs off on this bill that legalizes weed I probably won't have to work another day for the rest of my life. I still will though.
    • I've never been a liberal, always a left leaning centrist. I will hate on a president whether they are Dem or Repub. I had a lot of issues with EVERY single president in our lifetime, especially Obama. He was horrible for race relations, police brutality, health care, foreign relations, etc... Trump for me is just the next dickhead, but he is worse IMO than anyone else before him. You are entitled to your opinion of course the same way I am entitled to mine, the difference is you have such a mancrush on Trump it causes you to lash out on a personal level, which is something I see all over social media from Trump supporters... and it's fucking sad. You should work on that, Marty. It's costing you friendships.
    • You used to HATE, and I mean HATE Bottomset and now you lick his balls like they taste like filet mignon. Why? Oh, right.. he supports Trump.

BTW Trump is actually handling himself very well in Singapore. Hopefully this is effective long term. I ONLY want what is best for our country and our allies. If history were to prove that Trump was a great president like you seem to think he is then I will happily eat crow. Sadly I highly doubt that will be the case. I will say this... If the Mueller investigation does not lead to impeachment or him leaving office for whatever reason I feel he will most likely win re-election in 2020.
    marty couldn't help but try to knock someone down during his $40k-ladyboy-fucking-victory-lap

and this is someone you went out of your way to do personal favors for

he really didn't even deserve a response
    Hi Lew!!!

Banned
    Load Metric

Cool

Hello

Wasn't it Brandon Cantu that treated women poorly in the past? Was Clonie Gowen involved in getting Fucked Over?

#metoo said Satoshi 4tw Alex. I bet it all. every time.

Peace

LPT

Thread Information