Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is ACR Solvent?

Load Metric

Is ACR Solvent?

What are the odds that this shit bag poker site could actually pay out every balance owed if that day came?

Currently you can't even launch their software let alone play.

The site has been unplayable for the last week which they've been blaming on DDoS attacks which most agree is bullshit.

The Sunday Million has a 250k overlay every week along with the majority of their other guaranteed MTTs.

People on real grinders facebook and 2p2 selling balances at 50%.

I won't be selling mine but I'm cashing off as soon as I can get back into my account.

Comments

Sanlmar: Wow
    Last edited by BuSTMeANuT; 04-30-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Idk I am starting to wonder now too, they def are running a shady op. Why not just slash the guarantees tho, they could easily operate profitably ...

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Idk I am starting to wonder now too, they def are running a shady op. Why not just slash the guarantees tho, they could easily operate profitably ...

Bro you tilted @wsop so hard they are attacking ACR multiple times daily now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It is getting quite suspicious right now.

Are there any reports of successful cashouts since this started?

Someone on RealGrinders claims his was rejected.

What could possibly be the justification for rejecting cashout requests, unless either:

1) They are broke
    -or-
    2) They are trying to "force" their users to wait this out, and don't want people jumping ship

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It is getting quite suspicious right now.

Are there any reports of successful cashouts since this started?

Someone on RealGrinders claims his was rejected.

What could possibly be the justification for rejecting cashout requests, unless either:

1) They are broke
    -or-
    2) They are trying to "force" their users to wait this out, and don't want people jumping ship
    I've heard some people say they've received cashouts and others say they haven't been able to put one through because of all the attacks.

For anyone trying to cashout make sure you attempt to do so when the site appears to be working and not when it's in the middle of a DDos attack which is usally going to be really late at night or early afternoon.

These attacks started around last week Wednesday and everyday their have been some issues but funny enough Sunday they cancelled the Million Dollar Guarantee tournament that overlays a few hundred grand each week probably because it might overlay $400k or so with all of these attacks BUT they let every other tourney run and for the most part they went okay from what I've heard with only a few small hiccups.

The silence by this network not caring about doing damage control after all of ChicagoJoey's videos that lead to them being booted off 2+2 because they refused to answer questions is very scary.

Some people have this belief because the network is associated with BetCris (a huge wealthy sports book) that this is why they are willing to give away so much trying to grow but gambling companies are very greedy wanting to take people for every dollar they can. This isn't just gambling sites it's business 101. A company can be worth a billion dollars but has a section or other business that is costing them money they won't let it go on forever so I don't get how ACR is continuing to have huge overlays along with spending in TV advertising (I saw an ad during the NFL Draft).

Something has felt shady with them for years and their security has always been a shit show that cost me thousands from colluders they refused to look into and disconnection problems starting around a month or two before the very first million dollar guaranteed tournament they ran happened, which they waited like 6 hours into before cancelling and refunding every person because of these "DDos attacks".

Other poker/gambling sites have had their share of DDos attacks. Not too long ago Bet Online was attacked for a few weeks but ACR(WPN) has had it the worst for the past few years and handles the issue like a bunch of incompetent goons.

If you call their support phone number you will hear an on hold message from CEO Phil Nagy that they will be with you soon but are busy talking to other customers "cause we rock". I'm sure it's his attempt at humor but it's very immature to have that as a business greeting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They didnt even try to adress the issues..

The way phill "talked" it was almost like a dog whistle telling everyone we are the grimmiest site and u could colude and use bots and bum hunt and il provide a wild wild west of enviroments as long as all u crooks pay rake...

To this day i cant understand why they just didnt just spend a couple of 100k reinventing themselves and fixing mucked cards ect..Its almost like an abandoned site (ownership/managment wise)..

Acr is finished.

I hope all the decent players get there money..

I hope all the bum hunting/seat scripting/hud useing/multi tabling/nit motherfuckers lose theres..

Lollollolhahahahalololololhahalibtards......

Comments

PuppyMonkeyBaby: What no Global Poker fellatio post for your shitty "sweepstake" site?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

The way phill "talked" it was almost like a dog whistle telling everyone we are the grimmiest site and u could colude and use bots and bum hunt and il provide a wild wild west of enviroments as long as all u crooks pay rake...

To this day i cant understand why they just didnt just spend a couple of 100k reinventing themselves and fixing mucked cards ect..Its almost like an abandoned site (ownership/managment wise)..

Acr is finished.

I hope all the bum hunting/seat scripting/hud useing/multi tabling/nit motherfuckers lose theres..

You might be one of the biggest fish in history of online poker ...

But ya it's not looking good for WPN. Down again today with same BS posted on twitter. This is starting to look like it might be GG

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Acr is finished.

You might be one of the biggest fish in history of online poker ...

But ya it's not looking good for WPN. Down again today with same BS posted on twitter. This is starting to look like it might be GG
    And now with ignition operating in the states that a.c.r had basic monopolies in, like new york..

And throw in global,, i only see there player base dwindling significantly on a daily basis...

Load Metric
    People were reportedly able to login earlier this afternoon but its back to where you can't even launch their software.

I find it interesting that this tweet about scheduled maintenance was their last tweet before all of the supposed DDos attacks started happening.

Meanwhile they're still promoting their WSOP Main Event satellites.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was able to get in 3 hours from 4-7PM ET...

requested a check yesterday so ill see if I get my fedex notice tomorrow...

Comments

Crowe Diddly: gl.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ya site opens but freezes and can't access anything once it opens ... luls so FAIL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    I was able to get in 3 hours from 4-7PM ET...

requested a check yesterday so ill see if I get my fedex notice tomorrow...
    fedex notice received and things seem to be working today, so feeling a little better about shit...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I tried cashing out the rest of my small balance on WPN and ... Michael B. at 11:47, May 4:
    We were experiencing DDOS attacks, yesterday. Due to that situation your payout request was cancelled.

Seems they are def busto ... gg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They have not paid affiliates for March and these payments usually come in the first 2 weeks of April

So this leads me to believe something more than DDOS is going on

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    They have not paid affiliates for March and these payments usually come in the first 2 weeks of April

So this leads me to believe something more than DDOS is going on
    Ya it seems pretty obv they are busto at this point. Just matter of time now, like Lock ... luls

Comments

BeerAndPoker: for calling out that kahn the con shill in the acr thread on 2+2

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ok well I finally got my bitcoin after 4+ days, so they appear to still be paying out. They have changed the limits tho, on the amount of bitcoin you can get in 1 cashout. Luckily I haven't ever won much there so still got my balance just fine

Load Metric
    Just noticed the 2p2 ACR support subforum was shut down in March

The last post made by WinningTD makes me think there was some drama:

Originally Posted by Winning_TD View Post
    Ok FYI, i will still be looking at my private messages and willing to help people that need me.

I will clear up slightly the issue with 2+2 but i cant go into full details. Myself and Bobo were in constant contact with each other and it wasnt closed due to not responding it is a little deeper than that. Myself and bobo have a pretty good relationship i would say so there is no hard feelings on both ends.

It is a shame that everything will now be forced onto one thread but it is what it is.

I wanted to add regarding the captcha.. This is something we have had in place for well over a year now and i openly said that in the other threads.

Anyway.. As i said i am still here to help so PM is def the best way if you have some issues.
    https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...ostcount=10469

Edit:

Mason posted on front page of 2p2 the following (this is from March):

Two Plus Two Interactive LLC is a corporation which is required to make a profit. If this was not the case this website would cease to exist and much of the stuff that goes on here would no longer be available to those of you who come to this website. In addition, we have kept www.twoplustwo.com non-subscription based and have relied on our advertisers to carry the load. However, we also are concerned with the well-being of poker and because of that have not allowed some potential advertisers to run their ads here even though they would have gladly paid our rates.

And this brings us to Winning Poker Network which runs America’s Cardroom. I don’t have this information immediately available, but I believe they’ve been with us as an advertiser for about fifteen years. In addition, they have become the home for many of our participants to play poker and as far as I know, there has never been a problem with things like timely cash outs and poor customer service. Nonetheless, according to many posters on our site, some problems have developed on Winning Poker Network and we in Two Plus Two management agree that they need to be addressed.

So, to this end, on Saturday February 24, we sent their CEO Phil Nagy an email letter where we addressed four issues: late tournament registration (which we now understand has been addressed), bots, possible super users, and other possible collusion. We also made some suggestions as to how some of these issues could be addressed.

As of the time of this writing, March 1, 2018, we have not heard back from them and have decided to take the following action. Two Plus Two Interactive LLC will not accept any more advertising from Winning Poker Network and their sub-forum will be closed. Of course, this can all change if we do get a positive response from Winning Poker Network and they still want to advertise with us.

Again, I want to state that over the years, we’ve had a great relationship with Winning Poker Network and are grateful for the support that they have always given us. Hopefully, solutions to all the issues will soon be made available and the reason for this Publisher’s Note will be no more.
    https://www.twoplustwo.com/magazine/issue159/
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 05-07-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Ok well I finally got my bitcoin after 4+ days, so they appear to still be paying out. They have changed the limits tho, on the amount of bitcoin you can get in 1 cashout. Luckily I haven't ever won much there so still got my balance just fine
    yep, good thing you suck at poker and barely win any money and don't have to worry about getting money stolen from the site.

You are a retard

Comments

sah_24: You are the dumbest poster in the history of PFA, DD, and nevewin wp sir

thesparten: He is also a "downlow" transvestite and he will let u "sniderman" his wife for $50 bucks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    yep, good thing you suck at poker and barely win any money and don't have to worry about getting money stolen from the site.

You are a retard
    Stay mad faggot, thankfully I still have Bovada and win plenty more than you make ...

Thread Information