Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If u need a prayer chain

Load Metric

If u need a prayer chain

Post here, going to church in am and will fill out a card 4 you. They got a bunch that will put you in their circle. It works.

Comments

big dick: ty

herbertstemple: +1

garrett: prayer is good

Load Metric
    I gotta lay down, will check before I go tomorrow.

Load Metric
    add big dick to your list

tyty
    Last edited by big dick; 06-02-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Load Metric
    hit me.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Please add thoughts and prayers that Dan Druff has an excellent WSOP.

We're due for a final table sweat.

Load Metric
    Please pray for Druff to have ZeeJustin moved to his table at every event he plays this summer.

Also pray that he wins his second bracelet - but only after some massive drama involving: moldy shower curtain, handicapped hotel room, leaky faucet and all of his TR Points mysteriously disappearing.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 06-02-2018 at 07:51 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  jakeblues.gif
Views: 243
Size:  634.1 KB

Load Metric
    Very nice. Nothing feels better than a good prayer. I got a solid prayer in this morning. And yes, I need all the prayers I can get.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Post here, going to church in am and will fill out a card 4 you. They got a bunch that will put you in their circle. It works.

Hello

Thank you for your post. I am not religious but I would like to explain Religion.

I need to explain the multiverse as it sits in 2018 with the 11 known dimensions being replaced with a concept known as Magic but is really much easier to understand than Magic or Magu=ic the Gathering even. IMO

HODL or no hodl

The new rule that starts tomorrow is that soon SATOSHI is going to start saving people.

She is a unicorn trapped in a certain sector of the 5.71st division of my version of our multiverse and I have to save this UNICORN.

No Matter What Dan Druff W

Do not let anyone hurt me or my Dad again like they Did and Embarrassed Me and Myself In Las Vegas Last Time. by the Unknown Black Suits that Ruined my trip for me and my Father. All you suit fucks are not shit. I am not only going to peacefully tell everyone I can who I am. I am also bringing 7K cash only and nothing else.

Just me $7K and an original copy of My Book.

I had to show them Satoshi to gain the required access to try to write a BIG Movie.

It is about MY MAYOR of Birmingham Alabama. It is also about some other good and bad people. Larry P Langford is still in prison. Not For Long if I am Satoshi Folks. In the late great words of Tupac Shakur - Its time to break a nigga out da fuckin pen.

I used to speak with DNEGS regularly. He will remember when he sees me. I lost 36 pounds in 90 days and gained muscle for this peace mission to LA.

Please Druff - Ask the Bike to give me a fair 5 minutes when I get there.

I would ask to pray for Bill Maher to be at the Bike tomorrow. He may become religious when he sees the generosity that is coming and required to save my Last Unicorn trapped in her 5.71 division Castle that houses this beautiful, elegant creature because SAT always knew that test scores were Bull Shit.

I don't need any prayers, because I do not know what they are?

Doesn't everyone just speak with their Personal Jesus alone?

Satoshi is a Unicorn with many colors of HAIR

Shout Out To #Gary'sHair and #Neanderthals everywhere in the YouTube chat. PEACE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post

Hello

Thank you for your post. I am not religious but I would like to explain Religion.

I need to explain the multiverse as it sits in 2018 with the 11 known dimensions being replaced with a concept known as Magic but is really much easier to understand than Magic or Magu=ic the Gathering even. IMO

HODL or no hodl

The new rule that starts tomorrow is that soon SATOSHI is going to start saving people.

She is a unicorn trapped in a certain sector of the 5.71st division of my version of our multiverse and I have to save this UNICORN.

No Matter What Dan Druff W

Do not let anyone hurt me or my Dad again like they Did and Embarrassed Me and Myself In Las Vegas Last Time. by the Unknown Black Suits that Ruined my trip for me and my Father. All you suit fucks are not shit. I am not only going to peacefully tell everyone I can who I am. I am also bringing 7K cash only and nothing else.

Just me $7K and an original copy of My Book.

I had to show them Satoshi to gain the required access to try to write a BIG Movie.

It is about MY MAYOR of Birmingham Alabama. It is also about some other good and bad people. Larry P Langford is still in prison. Not For Long if I am Satoshi Folks. In the late great words of Tupac Shakur - Its time to break a nigga out da fuckin pen.

I used to speak with DNEGS regularly. He will remember when he sees me. I lost 36 pounds in 90 days and gained muscle for this peace mission to LA.

Please Druff - Ask the Bike to give me a fair 5 minutes when I get there.

I would ask to pray for Bill Maher to be at the Bike tomorrow. He may become religious when he sees the generosity that is coming and required to save my Last Unicorn trapped in her 5.71 division Castle that houses this beautiful, elegant creature because SAT always knew that test scores were Bull Shit.

I don't need any prayers, because I do not know what they are?

Doesn't everyone just speak with their Personal Jesus alone?

Satoshi is a Unicorn with many colors of HAIR

Shout Out To #Gary'sHair and #Neanderthals everywhere in the YouTube chat. PEACE

yeah, not likely

Load Metric
    Pray for all heretics to rejoin the Holy Roman Catholic Church, for the Declaration of Independence to be reversed, and for crypto currency to be cast into the pits of hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I pray that my lady friend won't pass out before I arrive for booty call next time. Tell the priest we're married if you gotta.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Name:  image_zpsmxhqgzvo.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  168.6 KB

God's grace is the bridge between our sins and our relationship with Him. We all have many steps to take to cross that bridge into glory.

Comments

sonatine: i dont know what we will end up doing in bed but its going to be weird and ambitious

SetofKs: thanks

big dick: hanks split

Load Metric
    Name:  image_zpsmxhqgzvo.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  168.6 KB

God's grace is the bridge between our sins and our relationship with Him. We all have many steps to take to cross that bridge into glory.
    Can you Add me next week!

Comments

splitthis: What do you need prayer for, you can pm me if you dont want all to know

Load Metric
    Ill take what ever good Godly mojo you can send my way especially since the chronic pain has been getting worse lately. Didn't help I was watching a program this morning and they were talking about the BS hoops and crap Insurance companies make ya go through to get surgery that you need. (having done this before I know all too well the stupid bullshit they pull do this then that blah blah instead of doing shit right the first time.. The practice is known as step therapy and generally its only purpose is to keep expenditures down for the insurance companies hoping youll either miraculously be fixed and not have to spend more money on you while their shareholders get rich as fuck).

Side note. One of my former co-workers had her brother killed in a hit and run accident in Phoenix Thursday night when he was crossing the street on his way home from work(driver still hasn't been caught).. They are from Africa and don't have a lot of money to pay for funeral expenses.. Trying to locate their Gofundme when I do I will post it online.. Any little bit will help.. She herself was hard working CNA when I worked with her and right now shes devastated not knowing how shes going to even pay for possible cremation and then shipping his ashes back to Africa to their family..

Comments

splitthis: Will add you

Load Metric
    you can ask our lord and savior toddger to fix my account lol

Load Metric
    It is important to understand that Todd doesn’t punish people. Todd doesn’t will evil to anyone. Todd doesn’t hurt people.

Load Metric
    Todd is pure love and never wishes harm to anyone.

Load Metric
    #PRAISETODD

Comments

Hockey Guy: Quadruple post tilt rep.

Load Metric
    If you are going next week, can you ask the circle to pray that Druff has a good World Series? Maybe even get another bracelet?

Comments

HoodedN: pay attention
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information